1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi Everyone!!!!

I have been having my own pitty party for the past couple of weeks that I have not taken the time to tell my fav group how excited and happy I am about all the updates. I do read them all ...and I learn from them and I get excited and optimistic for all of you. I'm thrilled really. And we should all be celebrating bc today we have the first person who is officially getting a visa today! That's so fantastic!!!

So, I'm still here ....just disappointed and wishing I was with you all to share the same journey ...but I'm sure I'll be there soon and can't wait to tell you all about it. I'm not kidding - but you all will be the first to find out about my NOA2 (before my Fiance!) hahahaha :rofl:

Wish you all the best ...and make sure you share the interview stories with us :)

:thumbs::whistle:

:lol:

My Prayers and hopes go out to you

I have not forgotten those that still wait for thier NOA2 :thumbs:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

So you all have to sit through the following story ....

So last night I went home to visit my parents ...and all night i complained (my pitty party) and said it's not fair ...and i want good news for my thanksgiving ...(which happens to be my fav holiday, bc good things have happened to me around thanksgiving, i found out i passed the bar right before thanksgiving, moved into a new house around thanksgiving, and i love to eat which hello!!! thanksgiving is all about eating and napping) ...so that was last night.

i wake up this morning ...and i write you all a little note, i check uscis (nothing) and i get back to work ...and tell myself ..."oh it is just another day"

then i finally give in to my fiance's stubborness (seeing how long he would wait to text me - whatever...i'm still a girl) and i miss him ...so i start texting him ..and we are having a little back and forth flirting ..and then around 1.30 (my time) i tell myself ..."oh it's about that time again...time to recheck uscis"

and ... here is the moment of truth.

i do what I always do ... sign in, customer, my id and my password ..and as usual my heart skips a beat as i imagine whether an update has been made ...AND WHAT DO I SEE??????? A NEW DATE OF 11/19 HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!

I GOT A TOUCH TODAY I GOT A TOUCH TODAY I GOT A TOUCH TODAY I GOT A TOUCH TODAY

I feel alive again. I got SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

So i'm in my office, and I actually literally SCREAMED! my secretary came running into my office ..and it just happens to be a day when our regional manager is visiting the office and he is next door interviewing ...and i refresh uscis bc i can't believe my eyes...i start to sweat and i was literally shaking out of excitement!!!!

yes people ... i know it is ONLY a touch ...and really doesn't mean anything ...because i have 3 options here that could result

1. approval shortly

2. rfe

3. a touch and wait and wait and wait for something!!

4. denial!?!? (i'm leaving it with 3 options)

but IT IS SOMETHING!!!!!!

so i ran downstairs and called my fiance ...and i had to take 15 minutes to explain to him a touch

and he told me "go to that website and ask your friends about when they got a touch and what happened" he is referring to all of you! hahahahaah

ok...i'm done ...really.

hehehehehehehe

thank god. seriously.

Edited by M and F

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

So last night I went home to visit my parents ...and all night i complained (my pitty party) and said it's not fair ...and i want good news for my thanksgiving ...(which happens to be my fav holiday, bc good things have happened to me around thanksgiving, i found out i passed the bar right before thanksgiving, moved into a new house around thanksgiving, and i love to eat which hello!!! thanksgiving is all about eating and napping) ...so that was last night.

i wake up this morning ...and i write you all a little note, i check uscis (nothing) and i get back to work ...and tell myself ..."oh it is just another day"

then i finally give in to my fiance's stubborness (seeing how long he would wait to text me - whatever...i'm still a girl) and i miss him ...so i start texting him ..and we are having a little back and forth flirting ..and then around 1.30 (my time) i tell myself ..."oh it's about that time again...time to recheck uscis"

i do what I always do ... sign in, customer, my id and my password ..and as usual my heart skips a beat as i imagine whether an update has been made ...AND WHAT DO I SEE??????? A NEW DATE OF 11/19 HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!

So i'm in my office, and I actually literally SCREAMED! my secretary came running into my office ..and it just happens to be a day when our regional manager is visiting the office and he is next door interviewing ...and i refresh uscis bc i can't believe my eyes...i start to sweat and i was literally shaking out of excitement!!!!

yes people ... i know it is ONLY a touch ...and really doesn't mean anything ...because i have 3 options here that could result

1. approval shortly

2. rfe

so i ran downstairs and called my fiance ...and i had to take 15 minutes to explain to him a touch

and he told me "go to that website and ask your friends about when they got a touch and what happened" he is referring to all of you! hahahahaah

ok...i'm done ...really.

hehehehehehehe

thank god. seriously.

MARIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE --- -YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS COMING ... THE NOA2 IS COMING ... I JUST FEEL IT.....

KEEP CHECKING ---- CROSSING FINGERS FOR THE APPROVAL TONIGHT!!!!!!!1

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Aww Marie, i got butterflies in my stomach when i read your post! Im so excited for you. I remember when i saw my touch on there, i came straight here and posted i got a touch then the next morning i had an email with my approval in it! Woohooooo! Its coming your way i feel it! Happy dance time! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I can barely contain myself... I have a smile on my face I can't remove ...and I can't focus on work and I keep texting my fiance with "Are you happy?!?!" "Are you happy?!!?!?!?" hahahaha

I hope it will be a smooth ride from this point on...only in my wildest dreams would I wish to wake up tomorrow with an approval!!!! But how amazing would that feel?!!?!? Omg I would go crazy!!!

I even emailed my congressman with the update (I'm thinking I got the touch bc of the service request from them but who knows) I'll still take it!!!! Hopefully no RFE!!!! hahahaha :crying::crying::crying: so happy!!! happy tears!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I can barely contain myself... I have a smile on my face I can't remove ...and I can't focus on work and I keep texting my fiance with "Are you happy?!?!" "Are you happy?!!?!?!?" hahahaha

I hope it will be a smooth ride from this point on...only in my wildest dreams would I wish to wake up tomorrow with an approval!!!! But how amazing would that feel?!!?!? Omg I would go crazy!!!

I even emailed my congressman with the update (I'm thinking I got the touch bc of the service request from them but who knows) I'll still take it!!!! Hopefully no RFE!!!! hahahaha :crying::crying::crying: so happy!!! happy tears!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations, touches are a good thing it lets you know someone has you file, and is most likly doing something with it.

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey - any attention is good .... take and run with it -- smile with it and YES DANCE WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great evening this is ending up to be for you huh??

Yeahhhhhhh :):):):)

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

1. approval shortly

2. rfe

ok...i'm done ...really.

hehehehehehehe

thank god. seriously.

:dance::dance::dance: Yahoo Its goning to happen at last!! :dance::dance::dance:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

1. approval shortly

2. rfe

ok...i'm done ...really.

hehehehehehehe

thank god. seriously.

WOW! That is definitely amazing news! Congratulations! Your story made me smile, accompanied by a little chuckle while I was reading. You should surely celebrate your TOUCH tonight. Sorry...that sounds slightly dirty...maybe it didn't...maybe it's me missing my fiance so much...nevermind...sorry :)

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

Timeline

1. approval shortly

2. rfe

ok...i'm done ...really.

hehehehehehehe

thank god. seriously.

WOW! That is definitely amazing news! Congratulations! Your story made me smile, accompanied by a little chuckle while I was reading. You should surely celebrate your TOUCH tonight. Sorry...that sounds slightly dirty...maybe it didn't...maybe it's me missing my fiance so much...nevermind...sorry :)

lmao.

seriously...i don't think i have ever felt so violated and liking it all at the same time!!!!! i can't wait for my next touch!!!! Omg ...I am so happy cause now I can obsess about touches versus absolute nothingness. My app is officially out of the shredder or csc abyss. (I hope)

p.s. i keep checking uscis bc i keep thinking i'm dreaming and that maybe my file wasn't actually touched. lol.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congrats!!!! I had to smile when I read your post.. That is such a great feeling!! Soon you will know the feeling of getting ur actual approval!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Timeline
Congrats!!!! I had to smile when I read your post.. That is such a great feeling!! Soon you will know the feeling of getting ur actual approval!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

My fiance's response: I'll be excited and crazy when we actually get noa2!

Such the rational and logical type. lol

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

My fiances response was... okay great now we got to think about the interview lol.. No time to celebrate lol

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Congrats!!!! Maybe mine won't be too far behind yours.

Timeline

Congrats!!!! Maybe mine won't be too far behind yours.

blahblahblah

i just realized something ...the touch is probably from the letter my attorney sent ...and they probably touched my file and put his letter in it!!!!! :crying::crying:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.