1,945 posts in this topic

:dance::dance::dance:

Called NVC today, and they received packet on Oct 23 and sent out to Manila Oct 27, can't wait to call to the Embassy to set up a apointment. Our dream of being in the US by Dec 31st is still possible, even with the RFE

Hope everyone still waiting, that you get the good news this week as well

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this update, its so cute. :)

Thanks!

Anyone is welcome to add to it, delete from it, and change it however they would like!!! I only listed people that have been active lately or that I knew about off the top of my head.

I received RFE 2 weeks ago actually. :P thanks!! they are real cute. :)

Yeah! It's super cute!

Hey! What's going on with Marie NOA2? I thought she would get it during this month! Hang in there girl!

Also for all the couples who are still waiting for their NOA2´s!

Don't feel discouraged!

PS: I have my interview in December 30th, YAY! And I got my Medical Exam yesterday with vaccines and all (yes, there's one that really hurts... my arm still hurts! :( )

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for your interview date. Take a bottle of Champagne with you to the interview and share it with the interviewer!!!!

ugh--- I'm still waiting for my stupid NOA2!! no updates yet. Nothing since my service request.

It is what it is.

Just got off the phone with the liason from the congressmans office and she was in contact with her rep at USCIS. Not too much to report other than the USCIS rep did confirm my response was received and logged into the system.

Hopefully this will prompt work on the file!!

:luv::luv::luv:

I have to use this emoticon because I can never find a reason to use it and I think its cute!!

Malarie

Still nothing eh? I'm hoping for a halloween surprise for you!!! At least they took it in as an RFE?! that's good news right?? :devil: <---Halloweed and I have never used that one and always wanted to! hehehe

Wel HELLO -- we got a touch today. I'm thinking the congressmans call did something!!!

CROSSING FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malarie :):):)

Big hello for all CSC July filers..

I have been reading your posts.. And I saw that some of you envolved congressman! So how did you done that? And what did you say?

There are some couples from July that still didnt get their NOA2 (we are one of them).. But we see lot of August, September, and even October approvals?!

So what do you think.. Can congressman do something about this?!? What is your experience!

Thanks!

Take care and good luck to all of you!

Edited by Musho

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

Thanks Brooke, Marie, Jules and Paris for the well wishes :wub:

I'm starting to feel better, it could have been a lot worse and I was lucky to get a 'mild' version of it. I still agonize over not being able to get out and get a hold of the document I'm missing before I can mail back the next package though. Guess I will just have to be patient, gah!

I was just taking a look at our progress list again, it looks so cute!

I thought I'd see another approval or two by now, is CSC in slumber mode or what!?!

Sooo Halloween is coming up real soon, do you guys have any plans? If so do tell! We don't celebrate it here and I am so envious, LOL! At least next year I can celebrate it too (yes, I'm very much like a kid :devil: )

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Thanks!

Anyone is welcome to add to it, delete from it, and change it however they would like!!! I only listed people that have been active lately or that I knew about off the top of my head.

Yeah! It's super cute!

Hey! What's going on with Marie NOA2? I thought she would get it during this month! Hang in there girl!

Don't feel discouraged!

PS: I have my interview in December 30th, YAY! And I got my Medical Exam yesterday with vaccines and all (yes, there's one that really hurts... my arm still hurts! :( )

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for your interview date. Take a bottle of Champagne with you to the interview and share it with the interviewer!!!!

ugh--- I'm still waiting for my stupid NOA2!! no updates yet. Nothing since my service request.

It is what it is.

Just got off the phone with the liason from the congressmans office and she was in contact with her rep at USCIS. Not too much to report other than the USCIS rep did confirm my response was received and logged into the system.

I have to use this emoticon because I can never find a reason to use it and I think its cute!!

Malarie

Still nothing eh? I'm hoping for a halloween surprise for you!!! At least they took it in as an RFE?! that's good news right?? :devil: <---Halloweed and I have never used that one and always wanted to! hehehe

Wel HELLO -- we got a touch today. I'm thinking the congressmans call did something!!!

I have been reading your posts.. And I saw that some of you envolved congressman! So how did you done that? And what did you say?

There are some couples from July that still didnt get their NOA2 (we are one of them).. But we see lot of August, September, and even October approvals?!

So what do you think.. Can congressman do something about this?!? What is your experience!

Thanks!

Hi Musho,

Welcome aboard. Looks like you have the same problem i do. WAITING!

I have been saying I want to go to my congressman (who happens to be in the immigration reform caucus lmao) whatever ... I have been pushing it out ...but i'm going on monday morning! I figure I'll go then because it will be right after my 3.5 mark.

Congressman in theory can help ...first figure out who yours is ...then go to their website. You will see a section for "constituents services" in there you will find a section for help with federal agency. They will require you to fill out a privacy waiver form ...I have been told that it is wise to go to their office in person and that generally each congressman has a person in their office who handles immigration issues. So, take some apple pie, hope that they are in a helpful mood and plead your case.

There are quite of few people who have been successful with their Congressman's help and some people here who have used that approach.

Hope that helps.

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Thanks Brooke, Marie, Jules and Paris for the well wishes :wub:

I'm starting to feel better, it could have been a lot worse and I was lucky to get a 'mild' version of it. I still agonize over not being able to get out and get a hold of the document I'm missing before I can mail back the next package though. Guess I will just have to be patient, gah!

I was just taking a look at our progress list again, it looks so cute!

I thought I'd see another approval or two by now, is CSC in slumber mode or what!?!

Sooo Halloween is coming up real soon, do you guys have any plans? If so do tell! We don't celebrate it here and I am so envious, LOL! At least next year I can celebrate it too (yes, I'm very much like a kid :devil: )

Awww...I hope you feel completely better soon. Just make sure you get lots of rest.

Wishing you a speedy recovery! (F)(F)(F)

Thank you SO much for the update, it's nice to see where everyone's at. I managed to get the swine flu so I've not been too active here and will not be on much the next 2-3 days either I think. I'm kinda frustrated with myself because I needed to go out and get a document for the embassy, instead I'm stuck here. A prisoner in my own home.. delays are bad enough, but even worse when the ball's in my court. Anyway, I hope hope hope for more NOA2s! Take care everyone and know I'm thinking of you guys, swine flu or not :rolleyes:

Aww Im so sorry Kristin! I hope you feel better soon....you might be stuck in your home but you have us to chat with :dance:

My kids have had the flu for the past week, took my 4 year old in to the docs this morning but all clear! :dance: Just the normal yuck not the new one! :thumbs:

I hope they are feeling much better now.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
And I think that vj and igor have lost their mind!!!! (So has USCIS -

They have my timeline indicating that it may take up to November 13 to get my noa2!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's so not funny!!!!

:rofl::crying::rofl::crying::rofl::crying:

This is so funny, and I am glad you have a sense of humor about this. Think of the waiting as your test for patience, and you will beat it I am sure. My patience was terribly tested with the RFE. I am still testing my patience with the interview.

I know its hard to believe at this point, but your approval is coming soon. I know it will, as it has to.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks!

Yeah! It's super cute!

Don't feel discouraged!

It is what it is.

Malarie

Thanks!

Hi Musho,

I have been saying I want to go to my congressman (who happens to be in the immigration reform caucus lmao) whatever ... I have been pushing it out ...but i'm going on monday morning! I figure I'll go then because it will be right after my 3.5 mark.

Congressman in theory can help ...first figure out who yours is ...then go to their website. You will see a section for "constituents services" in there you will find a section for help with federal agency. They will require you to fill out a privacy waiver form ...I have been told that it is wise to go to their office in person and that generally each congressman has a person in their office who handles immigration issues. So, take some apple pie, hope that they are in a helpful mood and plead your case.

There are quite of few people who have been successful with their Congressman's help and some people here who have used that approach.

Hope that helps.

hey m and f!

i see that you're from california too.. i cant seem to find the form (privacy waiver form) you need to fill out in my local congresswoman's (laura richardson) website..

i went to constituents services then help with federal agency.. just cant find the form..

do you need to call them first and they will redirect you to the form site? :help:

sorry! im new at this..

thanks!

Timeline

Thanks!

Yeah! It's super cute!

Don't feel discouraged!

It is what it is.

Malarie

Thanks!

Hi Musho,

Hope that helps.

hey m and f!

i see that you're from california too.. i cant seem to find the form (privacy waiver form) you need to fill out in my local congresswoman's (laura richardson) website..

i went to constituents services then help with federal agency.. just cant find the form..

do you need to call them first and they will redirect you to the form site? :help:

sorry! im new at this..

thanks!

Hey you

Weird thing is I can't find the form on her website either ... (btw we are practically neighbors) ...

Do you have time to go to her office in person? I'm taking a copy of my receipt (noa1) with me ...and maybe then they will tell you they have the form and hand it to you to fill out ...over the phone maybe it will be easier for them to tell you wait 5 months but if they see you made an effort it might be different?!?!

-Marie

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Hey --- I was touched today.

Ahhhh ;);) Love bein' touched

We will see!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

We will see!

Malarie

Crossing my fingers and wishing for some good news for you Malarie!!!

Keep us posted :-)

:thumbs:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

We will see!

Malarie

YAY! I hope you have great news by Monday!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We will see!

Malarie

YAY! I hope you have great news by Monday!

Ditto on that ! ! ! ! I really really hope you et it soon! Do what I did....I e-mailed the DHS directly. Go to the web page and look for leadership folks. If notwhen i go back to work next week I'll e-mail you the address I had for them.

I'm doing the same for the Government Finance and Accounting. I work for the man and I had an issue when i moved back from Korea last year. In January i got a letter from them saying i owe $2000! The i thought I got it resolved as I got another letter saying problem fixed. All of a sudden 3 weeks ago they start taking $250 per pay period out of my check! No notice and nine months after it was fixed. YIPPIE. So I have been going in circles! Today I found the director and deputy's names and I put a dot between the first and last and then @ the agency they work for! I hope this jolts the sons a bitches! :dance:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We will see!

Malarie

I'm still here waiting and pulling for all that need thier NOA2

As for me my Tamara goes to her interview in 10 days!! :dance:

Hope for the best there she is getting really nervous

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Thanks!

Yeah! It's super cute!

Don't feel discouraged!

It is what it is.

Malarie

Thanks!

Hi Musho,

Hope that helps.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! you are so kind! Good luck! :star:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

I-129F Sent : July 11, 2009

I-129F NOA1 : July 14, 2009

I-129F RFE(s) : None, thank God

I-129F NOA2 : November 04, 2009

Interview: December 15, 2009

Visa received: December 16, 2009

loveshower.gifloveshower.gif

We will see!

Malarie

~~~~ sigh ~~~~

All touch but no action ........ still waiting

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.