1,945 posts in this topic

Aww I missed you guys today! I just spent 7 hours shooting a wedding then editing 744 pictures! But got them all done :dance: . Thank god it was my last wedding of the season. I really need a day off lol. On top of it all they shorted me $250 on the final payment. I just took it, didnt argue, this was a bridezilla case so I was just ready to wash my hands of it. This wedding has been the worst of the season.. But ofcourse the pics turned out amazing, and I am proud of my work in the end. Gonna sign off for the night, after editing for the last 3 hours my eyes are sore!

hugs! talk to you guys tomorrow.

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Malarie,

Among getting all the rest of the docs ready and wishing and hoping for the best ....

Work on your letter to the congressman (some may disagree) but working on it may help u feel better ....my attorney had mentioned to go to their local office in person....and he said what's the worst that could happen??? Couldn't be worst than waiting while doing nothing...I know ill be going when I start to see a bunch of august apps get approved.

Let's hope next week we hear something because it was an unusually slow and quiet week.

-Marie

Hi there,

I have not forgotten all of you July 09 filers. I think that is a good idea if you deliver that letter in person. It helped me feel better when I was working on the letter, even though I did not end up using it :). Exactly, its better then doing something then nothing. Yeah, I was also discouraged when people told me you have to wait 5 months before you contact them. I have heard a few contact them after 3 months just to follow up. It's better to start something now and wait later. I was in touch with the case worker at my congresswomans office and she was very nice and assuring. When I got discouraged after the waiting for my RFE reply I called her, and she told me to wait one more week as she did not want to call and hurt my case anyway by rushing them. It was assuring though to get her advice, because they usually know what it going on and how they handle the cases when reps get involved. So, I waited and that week sure enough I got my approval. Sometimes, it is just some important person telling you and assuring you just makes a big difference.

All of you still waiting I am wishing you all the best for speedy approvals.

Star

Edited by Starlight95

Timeline
"Maybe it will come in the mail like mine did

I called NVC today and the Package has already been sent to the Embassy!

It was sent last week."

Yes, as a note to all, don't assume NVC will send an email message when they ship your package to the Embassy. Keep calling every day and pestering them to find out if/when it's been shipped!

Yeah even though I called numerous times and they confirmed both mine and Damos email addresses at the NVC they never sent us an email stating that it was sent to the consulate. I called on the day that it was being sent, and then called back the next day to confirm that they sent it and the date that it was shipped. Then found it on DHL's website. As soon as i see that the one going to sydney is signed for ill call and confirm with the consulate and give them our emails so they can email packet 3 to Damo directly.

Hi there,

How did you check this out on the DHL website?I know it is just the guessing game, but I thought I would give it a shot. I was planning on calling DOS on Monday to confirm if the embassy recieved my petition. But, for my peace of mind I wanted to check out the DHL site.

It was sent last week."

Yes, as a note to all, don't assume NVC will send an email message when they ship your package to the Embassy. Keep calling every day and pestering them to find out if/when it's been shipped!

Yeah even though I called numerous times and they confirmed both mine and Damos email addresses at the NVC they never sent us an email stating that it was sent to the consulate. I called on the day that it was being sent, and then called back the next day to confirm that they sent it and the date that it was shipped. Then found it on DHL's website. As soon as i see that the one going to sydney is signed for ill call and confirm with the consulate and give them our emails so they can email packet 3 to Damo directly.

Hi there,

How did you check this out on the DHL website?I know it is just the guessing game, but I thought I would give it a shot. I was planning on calling DOS on Monday to confirm if the embassy recieved my petition. But, for my peace of mind I wanted to check out the DHL site.

Hey Star! Not sure if you saw my previous post for you, but I did the search for you and listed all the papers DHL sent to India, I think I posted it on here on friday. I wasnt sure which embassy your case was going to so I copied and pasted them all for you on here directly from the DHL website. If you check it shows all three I found on there for you as delivered. Here are the ones I found listed on or around the time you said your papers were sent...

Shipment delivered.

Signed by STAMP

10/13/2009 9:34 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

NEW DELHI, INDIA

Shipment delivered.

Signed by JAYAPOUL

10/13/2009 11:32 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

CHENNAI, INDIA

Shipment delivered.

Signed by CON STAMP

10/12/2009 1:10 pm

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

MUMBAI, INDIA

The DHL website, is a little fickled when it comes to the search engine. When it comes up no results found or whatever its cause the site is busy. Just keep hitting the track button until it shows you the list. Took me maybe 8 times trying to put it through to finally get the list of things sent that day from portsmouth.

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

It was sent last week."

Hi there,

Hey Star! Not sure if you saw my previous post for you, but I did the search for you and listed all the papers DHL sent to India, I think I posted it on here on friday. I wasnt sure which embassy your case was going to so I copied and pasted them all for you on here directly from the DHL website. If you check it shows all three I found on there for you as delivered. Here are the ones I found listed on or around the time you said your papers were sent...

Shipment delivered.

Signed by STAMP

10/13/2009 9:34 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

NEW DELHI, INDIA

Shipment delivered.

Signed by JAYAPOUL

10/13/2009 11:32 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

CHENNAI, INDIA

Shipment delivered.

Signed by CON STAMP

10/12/2009 1:10 pm

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

MUMBAI, INDIA

The DHL website, is a little fickled when it comes to the search engine. When it comes up no results found or whatever its cause the site is busy. Just keep hitting the track button until it shows you the list. Took me maybe 8 times trying to put it through to finally get the list of things sent that day from portsmouth.

Oh my gosh!! Thank you so much for doing this. Mine is the one that was sent to Mumbai and I am pretty sure that is the one. Thanks again this is awsome!! I would never have figured this out. Way to go!!!

Timeline

I just caught up with the posts, and just read yours post on Friday. I have not been coming on VJ as often as I do, and I almost gave up on that DHL search, but I feel confident now that package was mine. I am sure it was not easy finding. Thanks again Julie! (F)

:star:

Edited by Starlight95

I just caught up with the posts, and just read yours post on Friday. I have not been coming on VJ as often as I do, and I almost gave up on that DHL search, but I feel confident now that package was mine. I am sure it was not easy finding. Thanks again Julie! (F)

No Problem star!!! Im glad I could help. Speaking of DHL it shows the papers sent that I think are mine were just delivered about 45 mins ago! yay! Ill wait and call tomorrow and see if its there.

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

No Problem star!!! Im glad I could help. Speaking of DHL it shows the papers sent that I think are mine were just delivered about 45 mins ago! yay! Ill wait and call tomorrow and see if its there.

Thats probably the one :). Yay!!! I am crossing my fingers for you.

Timeline

Season I am sorry about your RFE, but from your reply it seemed like it was quite simple. You will get your approval in no time I am sure of it. If you have any RFE questions let me know. I am sure you will get that case has resumed processing by next week, and then your approval will follow shortly. Don't worry, but I guess we do have to be careful what we wish for. I am going to wish that my SO's interview will be a success, and hoping he has a November interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

SO, I was hoping for an RFE as I got nothing after receiving my NOA1 on 8th July, was worrying that they just left my case behind or it was misplaced or something. Then, Starlight warned me about it, saying that if I wish for a RFE, i will get it. And, I really received RFE notice last week! I got the RFE hardcopy last friday and we responded to that notice the next day (Saturday). So, Becareful what you wish for!! It was really bad to get RFE, but honestly, I felt a relief in someway coz was really worrying about case being putting on hold, lost or something, which happened to some other vj members out there.

So anyways, we replied to RFE already and now back to the waiting game! For those who haven't receive NOA2, let's pray for us to get it tomorrow!!

BEST of the luck!

Season I am sorry about your RFE, but from your reply it seemed like it was quite simple. You will get your approval in no time I am sure of it. If you have any RFE questions let me know. I am sure you will get that case has resumed processing by next week, and then your approval will follow shortly. Don't worry, but I guess we do have to be careful what we wish for. I am going to wish that my SO's interview will be a success, and hoping he has a November interview.

Thanks Star!! I wish you all the best! I am just hopping that I wont the other one or have some other problem at the next step in processing! Now, wont wish for stupid thing anymore!! :)

Edited by season

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

hahahahah.. so I hurried up and checked our package.. 8793638512, but it's only 5 AM there. hahahaha. silly me! For some reason I was equating AUS with UK because they are so similar in my mind ;)

I will check tomorrow when I wake up. It seems I willbe home from work tomorrow since my son is having flu symptoms. Right now he is laying on some blankets in the living room moaning in his sleep while I do homework. :( Silly flu season.

Thanks Star!! I wish you all the best! I am just hopping that I wont the other one or have some other problem at the next step in processing! Now, wont wish for stupid thing anymore!! :)

When you got that all I could say was DANG!! Or at least the not so PG version of that reaction. I'm glad you sent in what you had to and hope you get your NOA2 soon. I hope all of the people waiting on NOA2s get good news this next week!!

As for us, Royal Mail in the UK is striking a bit next week. :bonk: And to top it off, my fiance does not yet have his police cert because he needs to wait for 2 pieces of mail to send to police HQ to prove his current address. Because of those two things we might have another delay. :crying:

I want! I want! I want him here! If he's not here by New Years I'm going to go out of town with the girls. :dance: Another last hoorah!! Yay!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hello everyone :)

Can I dare hope that with this new week comes a bunch of new approvals for July and previous filers ?!?!?!

:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

:crying::crying:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Can I dare hope that with this new week comes a bunch of new approvals for July and previous filers ?!?!?!

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

Arrhh Marie, I really hope so! The wait must be so frustrating, and I honestly don't know how you do it. I think I would have gone nuts by now if it was me :unsure: It seems as if the approval rate at CSC is stuck at snail pace and it's been a while since someone told us about their NOA2! I feel like a broken record when I'm telling you to hang in there, but I'm sure it WILL be your turn soon!

Come on CSC, more approvals for our little group of friends!!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Pleasssseeeeeeeeee

Arrhh Marie, I really hope so! The wait must be so frustrating, and I honestly don't know how you do it. I think I would have gone nuts by now if it was me :unsure: It seems as if the approval rate at CSC is stuck at snail pace and it's been a while since someone told us about their NOA2! I feel like a broken record when I'm telling you to hang in there, but I'm sure it WILL be your turn soon!

Come on CSC, more approvals for our little group of friends!!

Well I can't speak for everyone ...but I know it helps when I have people who understand what I'm going through and who are supportive :) To the outside world my dream and screams for my NOA2 might be a bit confusing...So as long as I can come in here and complain and cry it helps and your positivity and support also helps!!!! Thank you :thumbs:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.