1,945 posts in this topic

ok so I put "EXP 13 OCT 2009A" NVC said it left on that day... Is that right??

I tried this and does not work for me. Mine was sent out of NVC on 10/09/09

so I typed EXP 09 OCT 2009A and nothing came up. Is there something I am missing?

I just went on the DHL website.

Found these for you Star!

Shipment delivered. :thumbs:

Signed by STAMP

10/13/2009 9:34 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

NEW DELHI, INDIA

Signed by JAYAPOUL

10/13/2009 11:32 am

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

CHENNAI, INDIA

Signed by CON STAMP

10/12/2009 1:10 pm

10/9/2009

PORTSMOUTH, NH

MUMBAI, INDIA

I wasnt sure which one could be yours, but they are all three delievered! Yes its a guessing game, but if you know the date it was sent, the embassy its going to, and it shows delivery, it gives you an excuse to call the embassy/consulate to see if its there.

Lets us know!

hugs! :wub:

Jules

Edited by lyekka

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
i think im the only one who is waiting for my application to get touch!! arrgghhh! :angry:

im losing patience! :bonk:

awwwww no you aren't the only one. :crying:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
i think im the only one who is waiting for my application to get touch!! arrgghhh! :angry:

im losing patience! :bonk:

awwwww no you aren't the only one. :crying:

hahahaha... Marie.. your signature line keeps getting bigger and bigger!!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Well it's a new day and I see there are no new approvals for CSC .... 2 yesterday for VSC and 1 TODAY.... sighhhhhh ..... no touch yesterday no nothing.

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline
Well it's a new day and I see there are no new approvals for CSC .... 2 yesterday for VSC and 1 TODAY.... sighhhhhh ..... no touch yesterday no nothing.

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

Yes it is discouraging :( I'm sorry. Perhaps, it is in the mail ...give it a few more days?!! It will come. I'm relying on the fact that they are having system/internet update issues at CSC because maybe their IT dept is working on VSC system and that's why there's gets updated so quick and fast.

I am having a very down morning too today. Don't feel like working ...don't feel like doing anything. Today is officially 90 days for me and I was really hoping that by today I would have had something (Yes wishful thinking on my part) ...

Anyway, I really hope you get news soon Malarie ....Hopefully in the next day or 2 :)

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

Yes it is discouraging :( I'm sorry. Perhaps, it is in the mail ...give it a few more days?!! It will come. I'm relying on the fact that they are having system/internet update issues at CSC because maybe their IT dept is working on VSC system and that's why there's gets updated so quick and fast.

I am having a very down morning too today. Don't feel like working ...don't feel like doing anything. Today is officially 90 days for me and I was really hoping that by today I would have had something (Yes wishful thinking on my part) ...

Anyway, I really hope you get news soon Malarie ....Hopefully in the next day or 2 :)

I'm crossing my fingers for you ... believe me I am!!! This whole process is grueling isnt it?

Welll .. one way or another we will get through and on to the next step!

I hope its soon!!!

I will be stalking the USCIS website all day as I'm sure you will too .... I will keep y'all posted!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I'm crossing my fingers for you ... believe me I am!!! This whole process is grueling isnt it?

I hope its soon!!!

I will be stalking the USCIS website all day as I'm sure you will too .... I will keep y'all posted!!

Malarie

Oh yes I will be!!!! I'm really hoping for a bunch of approvals today/tonight/tomorrow!!! :dance:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Oh yes I will be!!!! I'm really hoping for a bunch of approvals today/tonight/tomorrow!!! :dance:

Malarie and M&F

Your approvals are coming!! Come on CSC have mercy!! Do your jobs!! :bonk:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Ive read that a few people got their noa2 paper in the mail before the site was updated. CSC hasnt had many updated approvals this week on igors list, but that could be because alot of the people on here dont update their timelines like they should. I'm sure they are approving people its just not being shown for some weird reason. Dont give up hope, you will hear something soon. Try to find some hope that you are getting touched. It means they are doing something.

:star:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Malarie and M&F

Still waiting ........................ neither office are approving today -- what's going on??

Edited by Malarie

Timeline

Can I share a moment of my breakdown today?

....I feel like i'm just going to lose it any freakin minute!

ugh.

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::rofl::bonk::rofl::hehe::help::huh::huh::ot:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Can I share a moment of my breakdown today?

....I feel like i'm just going to lose it any freakin minute!

ugh.

:bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::rofl::bonk::rofl::hehe::help::huh::huh::ot:

I'm right beside you sista!!!

I am very disenheartened (is that even a word?) ....anyway pffffffffff :blink:

Timeline

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Malarie and M&F

Still waiting ........................ neither office are approving today -- what's going on??

CORRECTION: VSC has approved 1 app.

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Getting discouraged....

Malarie

Hi Malarie,

I hope its soon!!!

Malarie

Malarie and M&F

CORRECTION: VSC has approved 1 app.

UGHGUGHGHGUGHGHU

If its like mine they never updated the site and still haven't

You'll get it in the mail!!

Soon both of you !!!

We are still here pulling for you!!

CSC get your act together!!! :angry:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

"Maybe it will come in the mail like mine did

I called NVC today and the Package has already been sent to the Embassy!

It was sent last week."

Yes, as a note to all, don't assume NVC will send an email message when they ship your package to the Embassy. Keep calling every day and pestering them to find out if/when it's been shipped!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.