1,945 posts in this topic

:dance::dance::dance: I got my NOA2 Today in the Mail :dance::dance:

The NVC Letter Of Recpt already today Too!! :dance:

USCIS Website not updated!!

That SO great, T&G! Congratulations!

Now it's Malarie and Marie's turn! I'm praying for your approval, girls! :thumbs::dance:

THANK YOU -- I will take all the prayers I can get!!!!

I'm trying to stay on the positive side ...... I am getting touched (ahhhh lol) and I have not received an RFE message yet so who knows maybe my file is like T&G's and the NOA2 will just show up?

I'm hoping this is the case and the touch from yesterday was the touch before sending to the NVC..... POSITIVE THINKING ...... POSITIVE THINKING :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Everyone Have a GREAT Day!

Malarie

Maybe it will come in the mail like mine did

I called NVC today and the Package has already been sent to the Embassy!

It was sent last week

That is Great!!

I was thinking to give NVC a call to see if they possibly have the file. I still may.

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
I can't believe it either, Kristin! Thanks a lot for your support.

Yeah, seems like the NVC sent a bunch of cases to their respective consulate yesterday afternoon.

Now I'm trying to cheer up Malarie and Marie, as those girls need our prayers and support.

A big hug for all who is still waiting for their NOA2's.

I completely understand your frustration but... Don't break down yet! >_< (just after you are at your love ones's arms ;) )

Go CSC GO!

I think you're right, and we seem to have landed in the same batch.. hmm unless your yesterday is actually two days back for me. Time zones can be SO confusing, lol, and I can't wait until I get to run the same hours as Wade does.

I'll join in on the cheerleading for the rest of the NOA2s too *shakes pom poms*

Goooo CSC!

I'm glad you're the best cheerleader we have!! I also can't wait until my sweetie and I are back on the same schedule.

Is anyone planning on what to do to help the SO stay busy while they get settled in? I thought of having Santa bring an Xbox. That way my 7 year old son could unwrap it on Christmas morning and the fiance can watch on cam. :D :D :D The only other thing the not yet man of the house wants is a punchguy that lights up where you're suppose to hit, but I think they stopped selling those in the US. I can't find any online here.

He mentioned he will need snow boots when he gets here, so that's an excuse for us to go shopping together. Maybe it will be a good excuse for me to get him drunk and make him hold my hand while we're at the outdoor mall. :D :D :D ....I'm such a daydreamer.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

I'm glad you're the best cheerleader we have!! I also can't wait until my sweetie and I are back on the same schedule.

Is anyone planning on what to do to help the SO stay busy while they get settled in? I thought of having Santa bring an Xbox. That way my 7 year old son could unwrap it on Christmas morning and the fiance can watch on cam. :D :D :D The only other thing the not yet man of the house wants is a punchguy that lights up where you're suppose to hit, but I think they stopped selling those in the US. I can't find any online here.

He mentioned he will need snow boots when he gets here, so that's an excuse for us to go shopping together. Maybe it will be a good excuse for me to get him drunk and make him hold my hand while we're at the outdoor mall. :D :D :D ....I'm such a daydreamer.

Daydreaming is good though, we all should do a lot of it seeing how it makes time go by! I'll drink to that.. err, I mean, I'll shake my pom poms to that! :whistle: I want one of those punchguys too! (hope Wade's not reading this, LOL!) I never heard of them before but boy does it sound like a good way of getting rid of some calories and frustrations :devil: I plan on making sure I stay busy myself, thinking it's a great opportunity to get to know the general layout of the city and all the different stuff in it. I'm taking dance classes here in Norway and would love to continue with this. Does anyone know if I can do this as soon as I arrive? Do I have to wait for AOS or anything like that? Also I'm thinking of doing some volunteer work to make the days go by - other than that I just want to spend lots of time with my fiancè and get to know everyone in his family too. :star:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
THANK YOU -- I will take all the prayers I can get!!!!

I'm trying to stay on the positive side ...... I am getting touched (ahhhh lol) and I have not received an RFE message yet so who knows maybe my file is like T&G's and the NOA2 will just show up?

I'm hoping this is the case and the touch from yesterday was the touch before sending to the NVC..... POSITIVE THINKING ...... POSITIVE THINKING :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

Everyone Have a GREAT Day!

Malarie

Now that's the spirit, Malarie. I'll send lots of positive thoughts in your direction too so we can change the touching to the actual approval of your case! Heck, I'll even put on Samantha Fox with 'Touch me' to set the mood :devil: "This is the night, this is the night. This is the time we've got to get it right. Touch me, touch me - I want to feel the NOA2" YES! I am officially cracking up over the immigration process! :whistle:

That's too funny .... !!!!!! :rofl:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline

Maybe it will come in the mail like mine did

I called NVC today and the Package has already been sent to the Embassy!

It was sent last week

Yayyyyyyy Congrats!!!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

Daydreaming is good though, we all should do a lot of it seeing how it makes time go by! I'll drink to that.. err, I mean, I'll shake my pom poms to that! :whistle: I want one of those punchguys too! (hope Wade's not reading this, LOL!) I never heard of them before but boy does it sound like a good way of getting rid of some calories and frustrations :devil: I plan on making sure I stay busy myself, thinking it's a great opportunity to get to know the general layout of the city and all the different stuff in it. I'm taking dance classes here in Norway and would love to continue with this. Does anyone know if I can do this as soon as I arrive? Do I have to wait for AOS or anything like that? Also I'm thinking of doing some volunteer work to make the days go by - other than that I just want to spend lots of time with my fiancè and get to know everyone in his family too. :star:

...All I do is daydream ....I'm not sure I know what's real anymore!!!

And on a good note - yes, I'm currently only optimistic bc I know my timeline on Igor hasn't passed!

Checked USCIS and no touches what's so ever - Still shows 7/17 as last update date.

I'm about to see if Igor has updated my timeline for today :)

Hope everyone is doing well today ..Good thing is that it's wednesday ...bad thing is that we only have 3 days left of processing for the week! UGH.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

And on a good note - yes, I'm currently only optimistic bc I know my timeline on Igor hasn't passed!

Checked USCIS and no touches what's so ever - Still shows 7/17 as last update date.

I'm about to see if Igor has updated my timeline for today

Hope everyone is doing well today ..Good thing is that it's wednesday ...bad thing is that we only have 3 days left of processing for the week! UGH.

True, Marie, only 3 processing days left. But they could well be the most important ones. Thurs, Fri, Sat have been HUGE for us the last two weeks running!

I'm focusing all my good mojo vibes like a laser beam on Marie and Mal's cases and anyone else reading this who is still waiting!! (L)

P.S. I talked to NVC today and they have our file :dance: We're super happy.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Timeline

True, Marie, only 3 processing days left. But they could well be the most important ones. Thurs, Fri, Sat have been HUGE for us the last two weeks running!

I'm focusing all my good mojo vibes like a laser beam on Marie and Mal's cases and anyone else reading this who is still waiting!! (L)

Thank you :) I am hoping for the kind of action we had 2 weeks ago...on friday night remember ?!?

I'm happy that NVC has your file!!! Next step - Make sure they put it on the plane!!

Jewel - any updates on your end?!?!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Thank you :) I am hoping for the kind of action we had 2 weeks ago...on friday night remember ?!?

I'm happy that NVC has your file!!! Next step - Make sure they put it on the plane!!

Sent to the embassy today!!! Yay!! That means his getting here is probably only 3 months away.... Should I take up knitting? Maybe I can tell him that all the baby booties I'm able to knit between then and now have to be filled soon. :D hahahaha!!!! :devil:

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Sent to the embassy today!!! Yay!! That means his getting here is probably only 3 months away.... Should I take up knitting? Maybe I can tell him that all the baby booties I'm able to knit between then and now have to be filled soon. :D hahahaha!!!! :devil:

That is awesome!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : London, England

I-129F Sent : Jul 10, 2009, Fri (wonderful day); I-129F Recvd: Jul 11, 2009, Sat

Check being cashed: Jul 15, 2009, Wed (whoo hoo, in the process)

I-129F NOA1 : Jul 13, 2009 (date on letter); I-129F NOA1: July 20, 2009 (day letter actually arrived)

Victoria went to England: Aug 29 - Sep 7

I-129F RFE(s) : none, awesome; I-129F NOA2 : Sep 21, 2009

Craigy went to US: Oct 16 - Oct 24

NVC Left : Sep 25, 2009

Packet 3 Sent to Craigy: Oct 6, 2009 (per DOS), Oct 9, 2009 Craigy recvd; Sent out Nov 16; Eligible for Interview: Nov 25 (per DOS)

Victoria going to England: Dec 25 - Jan 4 Interview while Victoria is visiting Paul. Dec 29, 2009 8 am Success. Jan 3, 2009 Courier dropped off Passport with Visa

Craigy Enters US: March 31st

Marriage: May 1, 2010

That made me grin.. well you can tell him if it takes too long you'll have enough booties for at least one set of twins ;) Sounds to me like you guys will get to start 2010 together! That's what I'm hoping for Wade and I as well :luv: The embassy in Oslo is usually very quick with their interviews, so we'll see.

Thank you I am hoping for the kind of action we had 2 weeks ago...on friday night remember ?!?

That's exactly the sort of friday I hope you'll experience as well, you'd get to spend the weekend on a pink, fluffy, dream-like cloud. Gonna send you lots and lots of positive vibes for friday (although it wouldn't hurt if it showed up thursday either, hurr hurr)

That is awesome!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Hi guys, I see you're far out in the process as well - how exciting!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I'm pulling for you guys to get your NOA2

Today or at the very least this week!

Common CSC!! :thumbs:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Timeline

I'm pulling for you guys to get your NOA2

Today or at the very least this week!

Common CSC!! :thumbs:

I wonder if employees at USCIS every now and then hear the echo of "COOOOOME OOOONNNNNNNN CCCCCCCCCSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCC" and then wonder ... "What the hell was that???"

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Just got off the phone with the NVC (second time today hehe) and was expecting them to say it was still in ap......but instead she said,'Oh looks like they are sending it today!' Poor girl........I yelled in her ear,'NO WAY!' lol!!!

Yay! Next step, hopefully can get everything done and interview before christmas! Really hoping that our interview is the first part of December as December 7th is mine and Damos 3 year anniversary. We have never been together on that day, so it would be awesome! :dance:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline
Just got off the phone with the NVC (second time today hehe) and was expecting them to say it was still in ap......but instead she said,'Oh looks like they are sending it today!' Poor girl........I yelled in her ear,'NO WAY!' lol!!!

Yay! Next step, hopefully can get everything done and interview before christmas! Really hoping that our interview is the first part of December as December 7th is mine and Damos 3 year anniversary. We have never been together on that day, so it would be awesome! :dance:

YAYYYYY that's great!!!

I'm so happy that most of you guys seem to get into NVC and jump right out of there!!! Yay ...:dance::dance:

Funny thing is - as you posted, I was looking up my status on the automated line at USCIS...thinking maybe their phone system updates faster than on their website! lol no luck.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.