1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Rawr, good morning - or night - everyone! I am hoping we will see more approvals!! Last time so many of us got the apps right around this time so I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Please, please, please!

As far as a Halloween celebration goes, I will force some sort of celebration here. Halloween is not a part of the norwegian culture so I'm a REAL oddball for doing anything regarding it. It's important to Wade that our little boy has both the norwegian and american culture well intact so... off to hunt down some sort of a Halloween celebration, LOL! It will be a real cultural shock to me to actually witness a real Halloween celebration next year, but I'm really looking forward to it. Same with thanksgiving and valentine's day. No such thing here.. I guess us norwegians aren't grateful for anything or appreciative of the love of our lives, huh? :devil:

Aaaanyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NOA2s - Come on CSC!

I hear ya! I'm a NOA1 date of 22 July and I am beginning to get a little anxious! All there NOA2's from various dates in July! concur...Come on CSC. PS Not a touch since day 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-18

USCIS Cashes Check: 2009-07-24

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-23

Touch: 2009-10-19

I-129F RFE(s) : NONE

RFE Reply(s) : NONE

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-28

NVC Received : 2009-11-02

NVC Left : 2009-11-04

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Marriage :

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Nothing yet Kristin!!!!!!!

Maybe during the day on saturday ?!?!?

Blah!

Rawr, good morning - or night - everyone! I am hoping we will see more approvals!! Last time so many of us got the apps right around this time so I am keeping my fingers crossed for all of you. Please, please, please!

As far as a Halloween celebration goes, I will force some sort of celebration here. Halloween is not a part of the norwegian culture so I'm a REAL oddball for doing anything regarding it. It's important to Wade that our little boy has both the norwegian and american culture well intact so... off to hunt down some sort of a Halloween celebration, LOL! It will be a real cultural shock to me to actually witness a real Halloween celebration next year, but I'm really looking forward to it. Same with thanksgiving and valentine's day. No such thing here.. I guess us norwegians aren't grateful for anything or appreciative of the love of our lives, huh? :devil:

Aaaanyway, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for NOA2s - Come on CSC!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

This process is so unpredictible. It looks as though we are pushing out our planned time to be together. He originally wanted to be here for christmas and then changed his mind after we filed the petition. I suppose that was just my plans anyways.

I probably shouldn't even start to expect him until he has the visa in hand since he feels he has a lot going on right now. It seems he won't be ready to move for awhile. Bummer.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
M and F your patience is going to pay off at the end.

Season I want you to get an approval and no RFE.

Apply the laws of the Secret and you will have your approval in no time. Envision your approval next week, and you will have it next week.

thanks! RFE is bad, but at least that means my papers are not sitting somewhere in the drawer and collecting dust, there are so many 'what if' in my mind right now. That's dumb, I know. Thanks for your kind words :) I wish that we will have something better take place next week, for everybody!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

That's not dumb at all, Season! The "what ifs" are what make the waiting absolutely excruciating!!

Marie, how are you feeling? Are you doing anything nice for yourself this weekend? You definitely should!! I'm sending you my huge daily hug! A huge hug for all those still waiting! (L)(L)

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Well .... sad to say nothing came through last night for me and I see only 1 case approved yesterday on Igors list. Hey who knows maybe monday will be a huge day??

Sending out good vibes to all that are still waiting!!!!

I'm going to try to turn this thing off for the weekend and give my mind a break!!!

Malarie

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline
That's not dumb at all, Season! The "what ifs" are what make the waiting absolutely excruciating!!

Marie, how are you feeling? Are you doing anything nice for yourself this weekend? You definitely should!! I'm sending you my huge daily hug! A huge hug for all those still waiting! (L)(L)

I wish I lived close to everyone. I would plan a pedicure day :D

I wish I lived close to everyone. I would plan a pedicure day :D

Doesnt that sound lovely??? Hmmmmm I just may have to do that!! I was just shutting down the laptop and on my out to SHOP!! A little retail therapy always helps!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Timeline
Doesnt that sound lovely??? Hmmmmm I just may have to do that!! I was just shutting down the laptop and on my out to SHOP!! A little retail therapy always helps!

I took a drive up to Wyoming late last night because I was getting too stressed from the process and other things. Ended up doing some retail therapy at Discount Liquor. I didn't know they sold my favorite sparkling wine in a 1.5 Liter bottle - and at a discount! SCORE!!!! I need maybe 5 more of these for my reception (if I get to have one) :D

Ugh. well I honestly believed we'd see more NOA2s by now. They were so good about approving stuff last friday/saturday so I was hoping it was a trend at CSC. I'm happy for all of you guys who got approved this week and I'm hoping the rest of you will be approved next week!!

I'm also hoping Wade and I will get our NOA2 in the mail next week.. it's been 7 days so I hope it'll arrive soon. NVC keep telling us they can't see our case, trying to tell myself not to freak out about it but it's tough when the other people who got approved in the same time frame as us all have arrived at NVC by now. So.. I'm gonna take a deep breath and hope for the coming week :yes:

I'm happy to see you guys are trying to keep busy during the weekend, it really makes time go by faster. Wade and I haven't been able to talk too much the last couple of days, so I'm missing him real bad. I keep trying to find something to do, but thoughts of him and I keep sneaking back into my traitorous mind :devil:

Aaaanyway, have a good weekends boys n girls, next week is another chance of getting good news!!

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hi Everybody!!!!

So I woke up this morning from a beautiful dream....that I got the noa2 and fast forwàrd in my dream ...he came here and we were so happy and more importantly he seemed happy about coming here!!!! And one point in the dream...I was driving him around and then he said .."Hey let me try driving here" and he did! And he enjoÝed driving here as well!!!!!

Sigh - but nothing from uscis today...I think the last batch we had wednesday/thursday was this weeks version of last friday!

Nancy - I am relaxing this weekend, working on taxes and making physical room for him at the house!

What about you???

How is everyone else doing???

Jewel - call him and relax ...bc when you 2 are finally together everything will be fine :) and pedicure....hmmmm sounds good but doesn't a massage sound better???

Another weekend is passing ...sigh. Hopefully another weekend closer to an NOA2!!!!!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hi Everybody!!!!

So I woke up this morning from a beautiful dream....that I got the noa2 and fast forwàrd in my dream ...he came here and we were so happy and more importantly he seemed happy about coming here!!!! And one point in the dream...I was driving him around and then he said .."Hey let me try driving here" and he did! And he enjoÝed driving here as well!!!!!

Sigh - but nothing from uscis today...I think the last batch we had wednesday/thursday was this weeks version of last friday!

Nancy - I am relaxing this weekend, working on taxes and making physical room for him at the house!

What about you???

How is everyone else doing???

Jewel - call him and relax ...bc when you 2 are finally together everything will be fine :) and pedicure....hmmmm sounds good but doesn't a massage sound better???

Another weekend is passing ...sigh. Hopefully another weekend closer to an NOA2!!!!!

Awww....that is such a nice dream. I am going to try to organize the paper he needs for his interview, and just going to meet up with a friend who just got a job after a long search. It seems like their is good news every week. So, this is a good sign for all of you still waiting.

Good morning everyone! Woke up and found a garage sale right next door. Bought me and Damo a new tv hehe. Found our wine glasses at my friends antique shop today, they are absolutely beautiful, from the 40s. Luckily she is a close friend and gave me a 50% discount on them so I got both for 40 dollars ;) . Damo spent all day moving yesterday so I missed him lots. Only got to chat for a little while, I think he was having a harder time with not talking to me than I was. The kids go to their dads house on friday nights, so I get to relax. Took a nice long bath, made me a mojito and spent the night watching my favorite shows. With all the stress and worry over this process we still need to remember to pamper ourselves. Enjoy the little things in life, it will make the time go by faster.

I have been living on my own for 3 years now. And just realized last night that soon I wont be alone anymore. Its a good thing, but also with the craziness of my life I enjoy some time to myself. I talked to Damo about it because I felt guilty feeling that way. And he told me he is the same way ^_^ . Its going to be so nice to not have to do everything myself, to have help, someone to lean on, someone to cry with and share happy moments. Still a few months to go.

Hope everyone here finds their little special things to enjoy, Use them to give them strength, and take every moment to just bask in the fact that even though our loved one is far away, they are there loving us, and missing us the same.

love you guys!

Jules

Edited by lyekka

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Just a quick note to mention the hardcopy of our NOA2 arrived today, just in case others who got approved last week are still waiting and would like to know if people are getting them yet. Don't worry everyone still waiting on your NOA2, it'll come... you're almost there, don't give up hope, stay positive!

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.