1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
Congratulations Nancy and Kitty, that is fantastic news! I'm happy to see CSC is continuing their work and I'm hoping for more approvals before the week is done. Many of us got the notice last saturday so there's still a chance to see more of them both today and tomorrow! My heart is really with Marie and the rest of you who are still waiting. It such a creepy, creepy feeling to just sit and know nothing.. especially when others are being approved and your case seem to be lost in the dark. I feel for you guys. I'm happy for each and every NOA2 we see, and I continue to hope for the rest of them to be approved. Hang in there guys, like Nancy just said; it's the hardest wait.

Thank you Wade+Kristin :) I'm still hopeful it will happen soon for us. :innocent:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Congratulations Nancy and Kitty, that is fantastic news! I'm happy to see CSC is continuing their work and I'm hoping for more approvals before the week is done. Many of us got the notice last saturday so there's still a chance to see more of them both today and tomorrow! My heart is really with Marie and the rest of you who are still waiting. It such a creepy, creepy feeling to just sit and know nothing.. especially when others are being approved and your case seem to be lost in the dark. I feel for you guys. I'm happy for each and every NOA2 we see, and I continue to hope for the rest of them to be approved. Hang in there guys, like Nancy just said; it's the hardest wait.

Thank you Wade+Kristin :) I'm still hopeful it will happen soon for us. :innocent:

Congratulations Nancy and Kitty23. M&F u r next and you will get it soon. All my wishes and prayers are with you M&F and with others too who are waiting for their NOA2.

More approvals pls CSC

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi

Guys i have a question and need your replies.

Do i have to submit PCC's along with packet 3 or with packet 4? I have already recieved the PCC from district police headquarters and i will be applying for PCC from passport office on monday here in my hometown. The problem with me right now is i have to get PCC from Delhi where i studied and lived for two years and Kolkata where i worked for more thn 8 months I am not sure whethr u guys are aware off these two cities in India but to give you a brief idea, both cities are very far from the place where i live and if i have to submit PCC's of all cities where i have lived for more then six months along with the packet 3 then itz high time for me to arrange my trip to both the cities just to avoid the delays. If itz with packet 4 then i think i wont be having lots of problems coz i will be going for the Medicals and interview to new-delhi, so all i can do at that time is go to New Delhi a month before my interview date and get everything done during that timeframe..

Yay congrats to everyone! Im so happy for you guys! I talked to NVC again last night, and they told me that everything looked fine on our paperwork to not worry about ap. That I should call back in a week to see if it has left for the embassy! yay!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Another touch today .... Please oh Please oh Please ............. the anticipatiion is killing me!!!

:wacko::wacko: Honestly I am going insane waiting ... its torture :wacko::wacko:

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
Hi

Guys i have a question and need your replies.

Do i have to submit PCC's along with packet 3 or with packet 4? I have already recieved the PCC from district police headquarters and i will be applying for PCC from passport office on monday here in my hometown. The problem with me right now is i have to get PCC from Delhi where i studied and lived for two years and Kolkata where i worked for more thn 8 months I am not sure whethr u guys are aware off these two cities in India but to give you a brief idea, both cities are very far from the place where i live and if i have to submit PCC's of all cities where i have lived for more then six months along with the packet 3 then itz high time for me to arrange my trip to both the cities just to avoid the delays. If itz with packet 4 then i think i wont be having lots of problems coz i will be going for the Medicals and interview to new-delhi, so all i can do at that time is go to New Delhi a month before my interview date and get everything done during that timeframe..

I'm not sure if I understand, but you don't need Police checks from individual cities, you need them from any country where you lived more than 6 months. I would suggest getting them ASAP as they can take time. We did ours already in July and had it translated, etc.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Timeline
Another touch today .... Please oh Please oh Please ............. the anticipatiion is killing me!!!

:wacko::wacko: Honestly I am going insane waiting ... its torture :wacko::wacko:

Yes it's torture!

But at least you can feel good that someone is actually working on your file...they have actually held it in their hands and it hasn't disappeared in some shredder or trash bin...

:crying:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Yes it's torture!

But at least you can feel good that someone is actually working on your file...they have actually held it in their hands and it hasn't disappeared in some shredder or trash bin...

Touche ... Crossing fingers for you ... I really pray that you get your approval today!!!!!

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Yes it's torture!

Touche ... Crossing fingers for you ... I really pray that you get your approval today!!!!!

I pray that all three of us get our approvals so that we can join the joy of the others!!! :thumbs:

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Timeline

Yes it's torture!

I pray that all three of us get our approvals so that we can join the joy of the others!!! :thumbs:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT MY NOA2 AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: : :dance::dance::dance::dance::angry::angry::angry::angry::crying::blink::blush:

(I'm using the demanding approach) hahahaha

Edited by M and F

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Yes it's torture!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WANT MY NOA2 AND I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance: : :dance::dance::dance::dance::angry::angry::angry::angry::crying::blink::blush:

OMG - WHen i first opened this my heart jumped for you ......... but this is a great attitude!!!!!

Timeline

OK OK OK - Maybe I shouldn't be too demanding - don't want USCIS to think i'm spoiled or not humble enough ... PLEASE USCIS I'LL SETTLE FOR A TOUCH ...A FREAKY USCIS TOUCH!!!!! AND I PROMISE I WILL LIKE IT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :devil::innocent::whistle:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Nothing yet today T&G? Anymore touches than the one on 10/2?

Timeline
Nothing yet today T&G? Anymore touches than the one on 10/2?

It's official - i'm putting the book "the secret" into motion this weekend -

I'm clearing up my place as if he is moving in tomorrow

1. making duplicates of my keys

2. emptying drawers

3. 1/2 of closet for him - ok maybe just a quarter

4. forget the garage (that's his job)

5. clearing out the nightstand for him

The secret says - act and imagine that it is really happening and it will....

So here we go - That's my plan for this weekend - along with obsessively checking USCIS on saturday and finishing my taxes which are due next week.

I wish he was here.

Just as much as i wish my NOA2 was here.

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
It's official - i'm putting the book "the secret" into motion this weekend -

I'm clearing up my place as if he is moving in tomorrow

1. making duplicates of my keys

2. emptying drawers

3. 1/2 of closet for him - ok maybe just a quarter

4. forget the garage (that's his job)

5. clearing out the nightstand for him

The secret says - act and imagine that it is really happening and it will....

So here we go - That's my plan for this weekend - along with obsessively checking USCIS on saturday and finishing my taxes which are due next week.

I wish he was here.

Just as much as i wish my NOA2 was here.

I would.. but I cant be bothered cleaning. Besides the end of the semester is the beginning of December. Any nonessential housework CAN WAIT. ;)

I do have a set of spare keys that he had when he came to visit. I have the spare car. I set an Ikea wardrobe up for him a couple of months ago, but it quickly filled up with my stuff. :D No night stands.. maybe I can put some kind of little table there on his side of the bed with the Amanda Palmer book I bought for his bday but didnt arrive until the day AFTER I left for the UK. Also, two of his shirts are in my closet. They still smell like him, lol!!!

Hmm... I will wait until right before he arrives to buy him cheeses and meats that he likes. Maybe I will even stop taking swigs from his Jack Daniels that I bought for his trip in june. IDK!!!!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.