1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
I got a touch today!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOO ...... I hope this means NOA2 ... crossing fingers CROSSING FINGERS CROSSING FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MAL!

When did you notice the touch?!?!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ours too was touched today, I hope so very much it is good news. It could mean I can bring my Ann back with me after I send the Christmas & New Years holidays with her.

I actually was in a meeting and checking the USCIS web site as usual, and there it was i kind of let out a big YA nosie, and everyone in the room looked at me like I just won the loto, (lol), well for me it felt like I did.

I wish the best of luck to all of you out there like us, hoping and waiting everyday is our day to shine :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

I got a touch today!!!!!!!!!! YAHOOOOO ...... I hope this means NOA2 ... crossing fingers CROSSING FINGERS CROSSING FINGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey MAL!

Between 5:20-5:45 -- It was not anytime before then because I ahemmmmm check the site a little often (LOLLLL) :blush::blush::blush:

Ours too was touched today, I hope so very much it is good news. It could mean I can bring my Ann back with me after I send the Christmas & New Years holidays with her.

I actually was in a meeting and checking the USCIS web site as usual, and there it was i kind of let out a big YA nosie, and everyone in the room looked at me like I just won the loto, (lol), well for me it felt like I did.

I wish the best of luck to all of you out there like us, hoping and waiting everyday is our day to shine :dance::dance::dance::dance:

YAHOOOO For you too .... yes please please please let this be our time ..... (PLEASE)

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hey MAL!

Between 5:20-5:45 -- It was not anytime before then because I ahemmmmm check the site a little often (LOLLLL) :blush::blush::blush:

YAHOOOO For you too .... yes please please please let this be our time ..... (PLEASE)

Cool!!

I hope all of us that have been touched will get our NOA2'a soon!

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Right now we are waiting for NOA2s for

Malarie (10/8 touch)

M & F

roughsweet

bv2116

T&G (10/2 touch)

Ann Marie and Leo (10/8 touch)

Go ahead and copy and paste the list if you want to add yourself to it!!!!

Edited by JewelX

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Hey MAL!

Cool!!

I hope all of us that have been touched will get our NOA2'a soon!

I hope EVERYONE get their NOA2s soon. I did not get a touch as I was IMing Marie and we both checked USCIS about an hour before. They could come soon. :D Touch means your file might be on someone's desk right now :D

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Woot, Malarie + Ann Marie and Leo, having your case touched is so incredible exciting and I bet you guys will see the NOA2s real soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone else here who's still waiting for their approvals.

I got a good feeling about tomorrow, it's been one week since the first approvals and we are SO ready to see some more. C'mon CSC, show us some magic :dance:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

That could be it! Good luck to you!

Woot, Malarie + Ann Marie and Leo, having your case touched is so incredible exciting and I bet you guys will see the NOA2s real soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you and everyone else here who's still waiting for their approvals.

I got a good feeling about tomorrow, it's been one week since the first approvals and we are SO ready to see some more. C'mon CSC, show us some magic :dance:

I called NVC and they recieved my petition yesterday. Right now its in AP :(.

Star

Hey MAL!

I am crossing my fingers for you, and praying that you get yours this week. Tomorrow is usually a better day for approvals. You will be joining us very soon. I am sure of it :).

Star

Hey MAL!

I am crossing my fingers for you, and praying that you get yours this week. Tomorrow is usually a better day for approvals. You will be joining us very soon. I am sure of it :).

How do you know its in AP Star? Did they give you any info as to why? Im sorry it is. :angry:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Star

Hey MAL!

How do you know its in AP Star? Did they give you any info as to why? Im sorry it is. :angry:

The lady I spoke to told me they recieved it yesterday and our doing some additional processing. Is this a common protocal? No I did not ask them because I thought its a normal procedure. But, I will call them and find out. I am clueless when it comes to NVC. :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine was touched too! Wohooo!! Delayed reaction. lol =)) I checked USCIS just now and found out that my case was touched on Oct 8. Hope it's not an RFE please. Anyway, NOA2 or RFE atleast it was touched and not lost . Let's keep our fingers crossed that there will be a BULK of approvals by the end of the week. =)

as1cA0fVM001810MDAwMDEwN2x8MDQ1MTAzNGx8V2VcJ3JlIGluIExEUiBmb3IgIA.gif

as1cEZpVM001810MDAwMTg3NHN8MDExM3N8b3VyIEsxIGpvdXJuZXkgc3RhcnRlZA.gif

Mine was touched too! Wohooo!! Delayed reaction. lol =)) I checked USCIS just now and found out that my case was touched on Oct 8. Hope it's not an RFE please. Anyway, NOA2 or RFE atleast it was touched and not lost . Let's keep our fingers crossed that there will be a BULK of approvals by the end of the week. =)

Anyone see a pattern here? hehe. Last week a bunch of us were reporting our touches right about this time. Then we had the notifications either late friday, or early saturday morning. Fingers crossed that is how it goes this week!

Hugs to everyone!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Anyone see a pattern here? hehe. Last week a bunch of us were reporting our touches right about this time. Then we had the notifications either late friday, or early saturday morning. Fingers crossed that is how it goes this week!

Hugs to everyone!

Lets just hope that patteren continues and many of us receive NOA2 tomorrow or Saturday, and for those waiting they will have the same dream come truevery soon

Marriage :2009-12-31

I-485-AOS/EAD/AP Sent: 2010-01-12

I-485 RFE response received by USCIS : 2010-02-010

EAD/AP Approved Date: 2010-03-11

AP Received Date: 2010-03-16

EAD Received Date 2010-03-19

AOS Interview Appointment 2010-05-10

Green Card approved 2010-05-10

Email received Card Production ordered 2010-05-13

Green Card received 2010-06-08

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Hugs to everyone!

Lets just hope that patteren continues and many of us receive NOA2 tomorrow or Saturday, and for those waiting they will have the same dream come truevery soon

Goodluck to all those who got touched and to those still waiting for that special touch!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.