1,945 posts in this topic

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so happy for you guys, congratulations to all of you who got the NOA2! So much happened while I was still asleep and this is great news to wake up to!!! Now we just need the rest of the group to get their approvals and we're all of to the next step of our immigration adventure :dance: I'm curious about what your fiancè(e)s first reaction to the NOA2 was, do tell! Let me bask in your excitement :star:

I'll write more later.. for now I'm off to my medical and I feel nervous about it :wacko:

Go CSC GO!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anyone form the Philippines and a 7-21 or beyond NOA1 get their NOA2? We have a late July NOA1 and I'm waiting for our NOA2.

My Fiance: GuardianAngel

K-1 Visa Timeline:

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent: July 23, 2009

Check Cashed: July 29, 2009

NOA1: July 28, 2009

NOA2: October 21, 2009

Left NVC: October 28, 2009

Medical Passed: December 15/16, 2009

Interview Passed: January 19th, 2010

Air21 Confirmation: January 25, 2010

Visa received: January 26, 2010

CFO Completed: January 27th, 2010

Flight to US: Febuary 3rd, 2010

MARRIED!: March 20th, 2010

AOS Timeline:

AOS, EAD, AP Filed: April 29, 2010

AOS, EAD, AP NOA1: May 6th, 2010

EAD, AP Biometrics: May 25th, 2010

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Anyone form the Philippines and a 7-21 or beyond NOA1 get their NOA2? We have a late July NOA1 and I'm waiting for our NOA2.

I've got the same NOA1 date. I'm right there with you! Good luck to you though. I hope it comes very quickly!

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

At 11 tonight I was typing to M & F when my phone got a text. I was PISSED. I hate when my friends call me late, especially when they are drunk.

So I reached for my phone and immediately told Marie that I got a text from USCIS. She kept telling me to hurry up and check it, when I did it was an approval!!!!! Then she wouldn't leave me alone about not wanting to call Dave and wake him up. LMAO!!!! I let him sleep another 45 minutes and now here we are!!!!

I hope this week is active because I really want to see M & F, roughsweet, and EVERYONE else get their NOA2s. This is progress and I am so happy CSC is moving again!!

Julie Julie Julie!!!!!

That was such a crazy feeling!!! Chatting with you and then being a part of your approval.

Woohoo!!! totally happy ....

AND STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU WAITED 45 MINUTES TO CALL HIM!!! CRAZY I TELL YOU....CRAZY!!!!!!

Cngrts Julie :)

Ok - so far - we have 4 approvals tonight....anymore?!!! ;)

julie

zahid

resha

norman (they posted on their own)

that's great!

Woohooo!!! :D Congrats to all, I'm sure everyone else's approval is on it's way soon!

This is GREAT!!! Congrats to all who were approved yesterday. I was a little bummed when I logged off for the night as I thought the CSC didnt approve any yesterday so when I logged in this morning and saw all these approvals a great sense of YAHOOOOOOOO came over me as its proof CSC is back on track this week.

:dance: Keep it up CSC -- Approve Approve Approve :dance:

:star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

Mal

** The black ribbon I display in my display is for my son in law who was killed in Afganistan November 23,2009 **

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Wow! I missed a lot when I was sleeping!

Congrats to Resha, Zahid and Julie!! That is such fantastic news for you guys!! (L) (L)

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Congrats! Its only Wednesday so I think we'll see alot more by Friday.

Has anyone tried calling NVC yet to see if they have your case? I made my first call today and they don't have it. Avg time from what I gather looking at timelines is about 2-3 days after the NOA2. So they should have Friday's approvals today or tomorrow. I'll try again tomorrow, hope it doesn't sit there for a month as I've seen happen to some people.

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Moscow, Russia

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-13

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-02

Pkg Rec. By NVC : 2009-10-07

Pkg Left NVC : 2009-10-09

Rec by Moscow : 2009-10-13

Packet 3 Sent : Never Received

Interview Date : 2009-11-20 PASS!

POE : 2009-11-29

WEDDING : 2009-12-26!

Has anyone tried calling NVC yet to see if they have your case? I made my first call today and they don't have it. Avg time from what I gather looking at timelines is about 2-3 days after the NOA2. So they should have Friday's approvals today or tomorrow. I'll try again tomorrow, hope it doesn't sit there for a month as I've seen happen to some people.

I called yesterday and they didnt have it yet. The fella there told me to try back around thursday or friday to see if its in. They are atleast really nice and dont seem to mind you calling.

Congrats to all of you! Im so excited. What a great way to start the morning for all of us on here. Julie I was so happy to see your approval! yay! :dancing:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

We have not tried calling yet but Wade told me he'd call them up sometime today and if we don't hear anything then, we'll just keep calling them until it shows up. Like you I don't want it to be caught up in the middle of the NVC process.

I just got home from my medical and it's approved! My vaccination program here in Norway was also sufficient so no need for extra shots. I'm happy :D Now all we need is to see more approvals at CSC and it would be a truly awesome wednesday!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We have not tried calling yet but Wade told me he'd call them up sometime today and if we don't hear anything then, we'll just keep calling them until it shows up. Like you I don't want it to be caught up in the middle of the NVC process.

I just got home from my medical and it's approved! My vaccination program here in Norway was also sufficient so no need for extra shots. I'm happy :D Now all we need is to see more approvals at CSC and it would be a truly awesome wednesday!

Congrats on your medical Kristin!!! I'm glad it went well :)

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

Yay! You got your medical done with no pain! I just called NVC and still no receipt. Lol, I'll call everyday til they have it, need to change Damo's address (thats the reason I give them for calling so early after approval) :whistle: .

Damo is really stressing about the medical, do you mind telling me what they did?

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Congrats on your medical Kristin!!! I'm glad it went well :)

Thank you, that's really sweet of you :wub:

Yay! You got your medical done with no pain! I just called NVC and still no receipt. Lol, I'll call everyday til they have it, need to change Damo's address (thats the reason I give them for calling so early after approval) .

Damo is really stressing about the medical, do you mind telling me what they did?

Like I said the other day, I was feeling exactly the way Damo is feeling now.. turned out I had nothing to get all worked up about. I guess it was mostly about not having a clue what to expect. The medical was pretty quick, the doctor told me when I got there that I should relax because most of it would be him filling out papers while I dream of my wedding, lol. He took some blood samples, urin sample, checked my height/weight, blood pressure (which was high at first due to stress so when he checked it again at the end of my appointment it was fine ;p ) I know other people here at VJ have been talking about the private part of it where they take a peek inside your underwear to make sure everything looks fine, but my doctor didn't. Other than that he was just asking very basic medical questions, very familiar to the ones a new family doctor would ask if he knew nothing of your medical journal. I had my x-rays taken 1 hour before the appointment, which was just two quick snap shots and done with the whole thing. I was told to hold on to the disc with the photos, they charged me an additional $15 for them, seeing how I will need them for my POE. All in all the whole experience was FAR from something to be concerned about, that's what I'd tell Damo myself if I was talking to him :thumbs:

Jules and Lovewaits, when you guys called NVC did you experience any sort of rude behavior from the person you talked to? Wade's not pleased with the replies he got when he called them up to look for the receipt.. they told him among other things that he has to wait 90 days before he can call and ask for it :wacko:

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I just called yesterday, and the woman seemed a little irritated by my eagerness.

"Ma'am, this could take at least 2 weeks to reach us. Please try calling back then."

But apparently, some of you are being told to call back later this week. (Which I was planning on doing anyway!)

I assume that second touch most of us received involved preparing the forms to be sent out. So I am going to annoy NVC as much as humanly possible until I know they've received our case. Yes...I like that plan.

I just called yesterday, and the woman seemed a little irritated by my eagerness.

"Ma'am, this could take at least 2 weeks to reach us. Please try calling back then."

But apparently, some of you are being told to call back later this week. (Which I was planning on doing anyway!)

I assume that second touch most of us received involved preparing the forms to be sent out. So I am going to annoy NVC as much as humanly possible until I know they've received our case. Yes...I like that plan.

I very much like your plan, can I adopt it? :devil:

It's even more amusing I can't make any of these calls as it is Wade who's the USC here, so I'll have him adopt your plan, now that's what I'm talking about! Perhaps she received a bunch of eager calls today, could be why she's being irritated *snicker* However.. I find it interesting some are being told to call back later, you were told two weeks, while Wade was told to call back after 90 days :blush:

Edited by Wade+Kristin

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

fqaVm8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.