1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Went to go check my status and saw that the date changed... I was happy bc I thought it was just a touch.. But when I took the time to read further I realized it is APPROVED!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

On October 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Oh im sooo happy and I am praying or everyone to get their approvals soon!! God is great!! Allahu Akbar!! Too bad Im not going to be talking to my fiance until 2pm tomorrow :( but man is he going to be excited!!! Thank you everyone for support and kind words!

Someone please stop me from jumping out of the window. Thanks Resha and Adnan for your comment which made me go check the USCIS and what i found there on october 6 our petition for 129f has been approved. Thank you all who really have been a great help and a source of motivation when i was losing hope. I pray all of my fellow july filers to get their approvals soon.

Celebrations Time

Love you all

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I knew we would be the same day! Congrats Zahid!!!

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Went to go check my status and saw that the date changed... I was happy bc I thought it was just a touch.. But when I took the time to read further I realized it is APPROVED!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

On October 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Oh im sooo happy and I am praying or everyone to get their approvals soon!! God is great!! Allahu Akbar!! Too bad Im not going to be talking to my fiance until 2pm tomorrow :( but man is he going to be excited!!! Thank you everyone for support and kind words!

Someone please stop me from jumping out of the window. Thanks Resha and Adnan for your comment which made me go check the USCIS and what i found there on october 6 our petition for 129f has been approved. Thank you all who really have been a great help and a source of motivation when i was losing hope. I pray all of my fellow july filers to get their approvals soon.

Celebrations Time

Love you all

Congrats to you tooooooooooooooooooooooo Zahid!!!!!

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

I knew we would be the same day! Congrats Zahid!!!

OH Guys!!! Im so happy for you! Woohoo! Its going to be another great week for us here I just know it! Now I can go to sleep happy knowing that more of my friends here are getting the happiness I felt last week. YAY!!!! :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I dont think I can sleep lol.. I am supposed to do some things tomorrow but gosh I think im going to cancel haha I need to celebrate!!!

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

I dont think I can sleep lol.. I am supposed to do some things tomorrow but gosh I think im going to cancel haha I need to celebrate!!!

I walked into work yesterday, and didnt say anything at first cause most of the people I work with are miseryguts. Then I broke out the happy Julie and was glowing all day and smiling all the time. Was great cause i know they hated it hahahaha. Its funny when you finally hit that mark and get approved, how everything seems brighter. Hugs to all! Im going to sleep. Cyall tomorrow!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

Time to collect documents like PCC.Thank God itz day here so i can go get some work done. Nancy, M&F and all others my heart is truely with you and i know you will get your approvals soon.

Thank you all for your wishes and special thanks to lovewaits who created this july CSC thread. You have brought all of us july filers together, really made us feel united like a family. This has meant so much to me and my Fiancee, just like i know it has meant alot for other filers.

Thank you once again, i feel like i am on top of the world and i know this is only the beginning !

Timeline

Time to collect documents like PCC.Thank God itz day here so i can go get some work done. Nancy, M&F and all others my heart is truely with you and i know you will get your approvals soon.

Thank you all for your wishes and special thanks to lovewaits who created this july CSC thread. You have brought all of us july filers together, really made us feel united like a family. This has meant so much to me and my Fiancee, just like i know it has meant alot for other filers.

Thank you once again, i feel like i am on top of the world and i know this is only the beginning !

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Zahid ....once again, i'm totally emotional! lol. So happy for you. Move forward and get all your ducks in a row and prepare for the next step. The rest of us are right behind you i'm sure! :thumbs:

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW thanks Zahid ....once again, i'm totally emotional! lol. So happy for you. Move forward and get all your ducks in a row and prepare for the next step. The rest of us are right behind you i'm sure! :thumbs:

Thank you M&F

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I walked into work yesterday, and didnt say anything at first cause most of the people I work with are miseryguts. Then I broke out the happy Julie and was glowing all day and smiling all the time. Was great cause i know they hated it hahahaha. Its funny when you finally hit that mark and get approved, how everything seems brighter. Hugs to all! Im going to sleep. Cyall tomorrow!

I'm also a happy Julie. Especially right now.

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

At 11 tonight I was typing to M & F when my phone got a text. I was PISSED. I hate when my friends call me late, especially when they are drunk.

So I reached for my phone and immediately told Marie that I got a text from USCIS. She kept telling me to hurry up and check it, when I did it was an approval!!!!! Then she wouldn't leave me alone about not wanting to call Dave and wake him up. LMAO!!!! I let him sleep another 45 minutes and now here we are!!!!

I hope this week is active because I really want to see M & F, roughsweet, and EVERYONE else get their NOA2s. This is progress and I am so happy CSC is moving again!!

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

Timeline
At 11 tonight I was typing to M & F when my phone got a text. I was PISSED. I hate when my friends call me late, especially when they are drunk.

So I reached for my phone and immediately told Marie that I got a text from USCIS. She kept telling me to hurry up and check it, when I did it was an approval!!!!! Then she wouldn't leave me alone about not wanting to call Dave and wake him up. LMAO!!!! I let him sleep another 45 minutes and now here we are!!!!

I hope this week is active because I really want to see M & F, roughsweet, and EVERYONE else get their NOA2s. This is progress and I am so happy CSC is moving again!!

Julie Julie Julie!!!!!

That was such a crazy feeling!!! Chatting with you and then being a part of your approval.

Woohoo!!! totally happy ....

AND STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU WAITED 45 MINUTES TO CALL HIM!!! CRAZY I TELL YOU....CRAZY!!!!!!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

Julie Julie Julie!!!!!

That was such a crazy feeling!!! Chatting with you and then being a part of your approval.

AND STILL CANNOT GET OVER THE FACT THAT YOU WAITED 45 MINUTES TO CALL HIM!!! CRAZY I TELL YOU....CRAZY!!!!!!

Cngrts Julie :)

Timeline

Julie Julie Julie!!!!!

Ok - so far - we have 4 approvals tonight....anymore?!!! ;)

julie

zahid

resha

norman (they posted on their own - NOA1 AUGUST!!)

that's great!

Edited by M and F

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

Julie Julie Julie!!!!!

Ok - so far - we have 4 approvals tonight....anymore?!!! ;)

julie

zahid

resha

norman (they posted on their own)

that's great!

Woohooo!!! :D Congrats to all, I'm sure everyone else's approval is on it's way soon!

Engaged : 2009-02-14

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-08

TOUCH : 2009-10-06

NOA2 : 2009-10-06

Packet 3 Dispatched : 2009-10-19

Packet 4 Dispatched : 2009-11-19

Interview : 2009-12-04

Interview Results : 221g-new passport needed

New passport submitted at VFS : 2009-12-15

Visa Issued : 2009-12-17

POE : Newark 2009-12-25 4:30AM

Marriage : 2010-02-14

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.