1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Hi

Atleast a single touch will bring in hope that they have looked at the file.

Does anyone know where to contact CSC as we have been trying to call national service centre number from couple of days with no luck. Everytime computer answers the call. Guess itz high time to contact them.

Run CSC Run pls for lovers sake

I read somewhere that if you input the wrong case number several times you can access a live person ...but honestly - not sure where that will get you ...i also read that all they do is read a script...and you can't get senators/congressmen involved until after 5 months.

:thumbs: each day we wait each day we search for answers!

I tell you each day we search each day we not see our approval is one less day to wait one less day to be without our loved ones! :blush:

I tell you do they not see the same stars as you? Do they not see the same moon each night?

Each day we are apart strenghtens us take heart!!

We suffer the same fate! But take heart all will be ok!! And when the wait is over and we celebrate with our loved ones let us remember those that suffer the same fate!! and remember our long wait!! When arguements occur or we disagree with our loved ones let us remember this time, and cherish the times we have with them!!

SENT NOA1 July 6,2009

Rec. NOA1 July 10,2009

Touched 10/02/2009

Recvd NOA2 10/07/2009

NVC RCVD 10/05/2009

NVC Shipped to Embassy 10/07/2009

Embassy Recvd 10/13/2009

Medical Exam 11/11/2009 Passed!!!!!!

Interview 11/12/2009 Granted Visa!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you each day we search each day we not see our approval is one less day to wait one less day to be without our loved ones! :blush:

I tell you do they not see the same stars as you? Do they not see the same moon each night?

We suffer the same fate! But take heart all will be ok!! And when the wait is over and we celebrate with our loved ones let us remember those that suffer the same fate!! and remember our long wait!! When arguements occur or we disagree with our loved ones let us remember this time, and cherish the times we have with them!!

This must be some of the sweetest words I've read for a while :wub:

Hang in there everyone.. and for the love of everything that's good; speed up CSC!

07.15.09 - Received NOA1

10.02.09 - Received NOA2 - So exciting!!

10.07.09 - Medical approved!

10.16.09 - Case left NVC

10.19.09 - Case delivered at consulate

10.21.09 - Package 3 received!

11.04.09 - Package 3 sent

11.25.09 - Interview APPROVED!

12.03.09 - Visa on hand!!

12.28.09 - POE in Seattle

02.13.10 - Our wedding day xD

12.14.12 - Mailed I-751 - Here we go again!

12.17.12 - Package delivered

12.20.12 - Received NOA 1 - dated 12.17.12

fqaVm8.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Hi

Does anyone know where to contact CSC as we have been trying to call national service centre number from couple of days with no luck. Everytime computer answers the call. Guess itz high time to contact them.

I read somewhere that if you input the wrong case number several times you can access a live person ...but honestly - not sure where that will get you ...i also read that all they do is read a script...and you can't get senators/congressmen involved until after 5 months.

Thank you

well i guess i will input wrong case number several times atleast i will land somewhere:) .

Yeah i been hearing the script whenever i try to call them and now the script is on tip of my tongue.

Timeline

Hang in there everyone.. and for the love of everything that's good; speed up CSC!

Sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttt

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

Sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

ttttttttttttttttttt

i'm so tired. i have nothing to say but just wanted to vent.

It's tuesday ...maybe I can wish for something happening on friday (like last week)...but the fact that there isn't even action going on kills me. Then I see VSC going crazy with updates every day.

UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH :crying::bonk::help::wacko::rofl:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

ttttttttttttttttttt

It's tuesday ...maybe I can wish for something happening on friday (like last week)...but the fact that there isn't even action going on kills me. Then I see VSC going crazy with updates every day.

I dont know if this has anything to do with it or not, but our case was touched again yesterday after getting the approval on friday. There were alot of approvals on friday, and maybe they still have to input more stuff to have them sent to the nvc. So they might still be working on those that were approved. I would think thats probably the case that you see more approvals toward the end of the week opposed to the beginning. Just my opinion. Last week there were alot of VSC toward the beginning of the week, then CSC went nuts on thursday and friday.

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline

ttttttttttttttttttt

I dont know if this has anything to do with it or not, but our case was touched again yesterday after getting the approval on friday. There were alot of approvals on friday, and maybe they still have to input more stuff to have them sent to the nvc. So they might still be working on those that were approved. I would think thats probably the case that you see more approvals toward the end of the week opposed to the beginning. Just my opinion. Last week there were alot of VSC toward the beginning of the week, then CSC went nuts on thursday and friday.

that would make sense... :)

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline

Are you all ready for a laugh?????

Ok ----so when you have too much time on your hands (bc I can't seem to focus on work ---which is only making my clients annoyed! lol) but whatever...

So anyway - I'm hopeful that I will receive our NOA2 before having to resort to the following ....HOWEVER!!!!! expect the worst and hope for the best right?!?!!?

So! I found my official congressman!!! woohoo.

This is my back up plan should my application take too long....

And wouldn't you know it! There is a tab on his website that says "how may we help you" followed by "help with a federal agency" wooohooooooooo

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Ok ----so when you have too much time on your hands (bc I can't seem to focus on work ---which is only making my clients annoyed! lol) but whatever...

So anyway - I'm hopeful that I will receive our NOA2 before having to resort to the following ....HOWEVER!!!!! expect the worst and hope for the best right?!?!!?

And wouldn't you know it! There is a tab on his website that says "how may we help you" followed by "help with a federal agency" wooohooooooooo

I love back-up plans! This is definitely a great one. Hopefully you get your NOA2 soon and don't have to use it.

AOS, EAD & AP sent: 4/9/10

NOA1: 4/19/10

Biometrics Appt: 5/26/10

I love back-up plans! This is definitely a great one. Hopefully you get your NOA2 soon and don't have to use it.

LOL my back up plan was to give it until March, and if it wasnt approved already i was going over there to australia, marry him, file a k3 with him at the consulate and wait it out. Then bring him back with me.... Ex husband didnt like that backup plan since we have 3 kids lol. But he would have let me do it since we have waited three year as of December 7th. So he was very happy that we got approved. :star:

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Timeline
Hi

All the hoping and praying FINALLY worked!!! Today after Zahid had retired for the night we got a touch! It had been 88 days and we were hanging on to hope by a thread. I seriously had to do a double take when I saw it. Still no email yet, but we shall wait and see what tomorrow brings. Ahhhhh so happy right now I can't even imagine how I am going to feel once we actually get our NOA2. :luv::yes:

Engaged : 2009-02-14

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : New Delhi, India

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-03

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-08

TOUCH : 2009-10-06

NOA2 : 2009-10-06

Packet 3 Dispatched : 2009-10-19

Packet 4 Dispatched : 2009-11-19

Interview : 2009-12-04

Interview Results : 221g-new passport needed

New passport submitted at VFS : 2009-12-15

Visa Issued : 2009-12-17

POE : Newark 2009-12-25 4:30AM

Marriage : 2010-02-14

Timeline
Hi

All the hoping and praying FINALLY worked!!! Today after Zahid had retired for the night we got a touch! It had been 88 days and we were hanging on to hope by a thread. I seriously had to do a double take when I saw it. Still no email yet, but we shall wait and see what tomorrow brings. Ahhhhh so happy right now I can't even imagine how I am going to feel once we actually get our NOA2. :luv::yes:

THAT'S SUPER DOOPER!!!! DOES ZAHID KNOW?!!?!?!?!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Timeline
Hi

THAT'S SUPER DOOPER!!!! DOES ZAHID KNOW?!!?!?!?!

3:30 A.M i was in dead sleep my phone started ringing and it was my Fiancee Margarita saying "honey we got a touch" repeating the same some 10 times She really was very exited and so am i and was not able to catch any sleep after that for an hour or so. Gosh this was just a touch what will happen when we recieve our NOA2. Maybe Bungee Jumping from my window which is on the third floor of our house. Some hope now.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Went to go check my status and saw that the date changed... I was happy bc I thought it was just a touch.. But when I took the time to read further I realized it is APPROVED!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

On October 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Oh im sooo happy and I am praying or everyone to get their approvals soon!! God is great!! Allahu Akbar!! Too bad Im not going to be talking to my fiance until 2pm tomorrow :( but man is he going to be excited!!! Thank you everyone for support and kind words!

POE at JFK:01-26-2010

Wedding:02-03-2010

Filed AOS: 11-22-2010

AOS Accepted: 12-08-2010

NOA1 for AOS & EAD: 12-11-2010

Received Biometrics Appt: 12-16-2010

Biometrics Appt: 01-05-2011

Transferred to CSC: 01-13-2011

EAD Approved: 02-11-2011

EAD Received: 02-22-2011

AOS Approved: 03-07-2011

AOS Received: 03-14-2011

Timeline
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.... Went to go check my status and saw that the date changed... I was happy bc I thought it was just a touch.. But when I took the time to read further I realized it is APPROVED!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

On October 6, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Oh im sooo happy and I am praying or everyone to get their approvals soon!! God is great!! Allahu Akbar!! Too bad Im not going to be talking to my fiance until 2pm tomorrow :( but man is he going to be excited!!! Thank you everyone for support and kind words!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview:

AOS Journey:

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.