1,945 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
My husband-to-be is currently on the sleeper train on his way to his medical. Only 7ish hours away! Damn he's a champ. :D

so how did it go????

i still havent heard anything about an interview date.. is there any way I can check if there are any issues etc? maybe im just worrying about nothing!

He is finally home in his own bed.. completely missed a night of sleep though. :/ He said it was easy. Most action he's had in months. ;) They will call him in the next two weeks if they find any problems, otherwise London will get a report in about 4 days.

I keep calling DOS and they keep telling me that Dave is eligible for his interview and it is not yet scheduled yet. I am thinking of calling the extortion line in London to get the email address to write and tell them I demand he be scheduled!!! Right now I am hoping he is here in Feb, maybe we can aim for Valentines Day as our day to have the ultra secret civil ceremony. ;) Though I just told you so maybe it's not so secret.

We are planning a May reception. :dance:

Edited by Jewel-8

Our VisaJourney started July 2009 when I mailed the 129-F

Fiance here February 2010, married 10 days later

GC received in the mail 10-Jun-2010

Able to apply to remove conditions 12-Feb-2012

BABY GIRL BORN JULY 2011!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My husband-to-be is currently on the sleeper train on his way to his medical. Only 7ish hours away! Damn he's a champ. :D

so how did it go????

i still havent heard anything about an interview date.. is there any way I can check if there are any issues etc? maybe im just worrying about nothing!

He is finally home in his own bed.. completely missed a night of sleep though. :/ He said it was easy. Most action he's had in months. ;) They will call him in the next two weeks if they find any problems, otherwise London will get a report in about 4 days.

I keep calling DOS and they keep telling me that Dave is eligible for his interview and it is not yet scheduled yet. I am thinking of calling the extortion line in London to get the email address to write and tell them I demand he be scheduled!!! Right now I am hoping he is here in Feb, maybe we can aim for Valentines Day as our day to have the ultra secret civil ceremony. ;) Though I just told you so maybe it's not so secret.

We are planning a May reception. :dance:

do you have the number for the DOS? i think i'll get Sarah to call them tomorrow.. even if they say im eligible then its better than not knowing anything!

im really glad it all went well.. it is pretty painless really..

fingers crossed you get the date through soon! we should hopefully get it pretty close together! :-)

event.png

Timeline
do you have the number for the DOS? i think i'll get Sarah to call them tomorrow.. even if they say im eligible then its better than not knowing anything!

fingers crossed you get the date through soon! we should hopefully get it pretty close together! :-)

202-663-1225 Press 1 and then 0. Have your LND number ready, though they may also let you use the WAC. Im not sure on that.

I have it in my phone with the name of the person as LND2009********* hehe.. as though I need it!! That number is cemented into my brain for life since Ive been calling them everyday for the past few weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I hope Dave has an interview date with one of the people I know off of here. That would be great!!! Then I can ask the other person how awesome Dave looked at his interview. You know... details I want to know. ;)

202-663-1225 Press 1 and then 0. Have your LND number ready, though they may also let you use the WAC. Im not sure on that.

I have it in my phone with the name of the person as LND2009********* hehe.. as though I need it!! That number is cemented into my brain for life since Ive been calling them everyday for the past few weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I hope Dave has an interview date with one of the people I know off of here. That would be great!!! Then I can ask the other person how awesome Dave looked at his interview. You know... details I want to know. ;)

thanks! just given sarah instructions! well i'll be sure to let you know the details if it does happen! and maybe take him for a well earned beer after! :-)

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

wadeandkristin

so you have your interview tomorrow?!!??! goodluckkkkkkkkkk can't wait to hear alllll about it!!!!!!

:thumbs::thumbs::dance::dance::dance:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline
After 17 months, my Tamara and I will finally be together in just 12 hours

She arrives in America in 3 hours :wow:

It's getting close.. give us an update tomorrow. I am curious to see what it is like for the first of our little family!! :D

And Kristin: Good luck, not that you'll need it! Is your entry date going to be before or after Christmas?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Good Luck tomorrow, Kristin!!

We'll be thinking of you, and waiting to hear!!

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : London, United Kingdom

I-129F Sent : 2009-07-07

I-129F NOA1 : 2009-07-09

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-10-08

NVC Received: 2009-10-13

NVC Left : 2009-10-16

Consulate Received : 2009-10-19

Packet 3 Received : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 Sent : 2009-11-02

Packet 3 @ Embassy : 2009-11-06 (yay! only one more step, come on interview date!)

Medical : 2009-11-11

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date : 2009-12-04

Interview Result: Approved!! Yaaaaaaaaay!!

Date K1 Visa Received: 2009-12-09

Date of Us Entry: 2009-12-15

Date of Wedding: 2010-01-16

502e43ccdf.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hey all!

finally got my NO2!! yay! :dance:

I learned my lesson not to fully trust USPS even it's certified mail..

anybody knows how long it takes for uscis to send it to NVC?

Well, usually 3 to 4 days. But, due to Thanksgiving I would think you should check with NVC on Monday.

Edited by Starlight95

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline
hey all!

CONGRATULATIONS RXIST!!!! Doesn't it feel amazing?!!?!? I still can't get over the fact that I got my NOA2. I keep saying "thank god" because i'm not sure how many more days I could have handled without it!!!

As for NVC. I actually started calling today (would technically be my 3rd day since my approval) but nothing yet. I'm hoping perhaps tomorrow :) I would think start calling monday as well.

Congrats!!!! :) :)

T&G - Are you online with some great news to report?!?! :whistle::whistle:

Lifting Conditions Journey

Sent Package: 6/14/12

NOA1: 06/15/12

NOA2 Biometrics Appt Notification: 7/12/12

Text/email alert: address changed 1/29/13

Interview:

Approval Date: 1/30/12

AOS Journey:

Sent AOS package: 03/23/10

NOA1 (AOS, EAD, AP): 03/31/10

EAD Card received: 06/14/10

AP Received: 06/14/2010

INTERVIEW: 07/07/10 @ 8:20AM

Greencard: Approved! 07/07/10

07/14/2010: AOS Welcome Letter Received

07/15/2010: AOS TEXT/EMAIL Alert Received! Post Decision Activity

K1 Journey:

NOA1 7/16/09

NOA2: 11/19/09

Embassy received: 12/07/09

Interview: 12/21/09

AP: Approved :) 12/21/09

Visa Received: 12/23/09

US Entry: 12/28/09

Timeline
hey all!

Yay! I was just thinking about you as I logged on this morning. I'm so glad you have it!!

Good luck Kristin!!!!!!!!!! Cant wait to see you when you get here!

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Interview scheduled on 2009-12-04 9:00 A.M for which we are not prepared yet.

here is the timeline from the time NVC forwarded our case to Delhi Embassy on 2009-10-14. I called Delhi Embassy last week of October and they told me the packet 3 had already been dispatched to my address on 2009-10-19 but i never recieved the packet 3 in mail. I called them again 1st week of Nov and they suggested me to download the forms from their website and send them which i did and sent out the packet 3 to delhi embassy on 3rd Nov and according to the courier services website the packet was delivered at american embassy on 5th Nov. i gave a ring to the embassy on 2009-11-17 just to check out if the interview date is scheduled but to my surprise they told me they haven't recieved the packet 3 yet and suggested me to scan the photocopies of the actual documents and snd that via email. i emailed them with the scanned copies on 2009-11-17 and on 2009-11-18 they replied back to my mail confirming me that they have recieved the DS 230 part 1 and it takes 2-4 weeks to schedule the applicant for an interview. I called them this morning again to see if they have scheduled me for the interview and again to my surprise they confirmed me the unexpected date of interview which is on 2009-12-04. I never recieved the packet 4 in mail. now this leaves me with no option of submitting the documents at VFS 10 days prior to the interview and i have not got my medicals done for which i have to travel to Delhi which i am planning to do day after tommorow as i have some important things to do at office tommorow. we requested them to reshedule our interview but the request was not entertained. Now we both are all worried what to do and how to manage everything in less then 7 days. Any advice please. wish us luck..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.