tenderheartusa79

Missing you so much

53 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you know something i am an american born us citizen my english is what i speak.this conversation is done.you are a very ignorant women,man.whatever thing you may be.but for sure.you have no heart.and no soul.so good luck with your journey.you miserable miserable person .we didnt come here to fight.but i guess thats what u live for.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
i just think u r bored and have nothing else to do

You got yourself a winner there Trina...not that you're much of one with that great command of the English language you have :blink:

excuse me what is ur problem??????

sara

To put something out there like this on a Public Message Board is just sensationalism. I'm sorry, but this guy rubs me the wrong way. Keep your scripted love lines to yourself, Jeezzzzzzz

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
i just think u r bored and have nothing else to do

You got yourself a winner there Trina...not that you're much of one with that great command of the English language you have :blink:

excuse me what is ur problem??????

sara

To put something out there like this on a Public Message Board is just sensationalism. I'm sorry, but this guy rubs me the wrong way. Keep your scripted love lines to yourself, Jeezzzzzzz

well if u have a problem with it dont go to the thread dont read the post why try to make something sweet into a fight just because YOU dont like it whats ur real problem?

sara

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
you guys are funny.when i was even in egypt he spoke to me that way.his english is really good.and to down on him for his words.i swear its funny.look at it closely there are some mistakes.he has never lied to me in all over 3 years we have been together.this man my life,my love did not copy that from no where.how rude to say things like that about him.just showing how much he loves me.he does not do that aften but when he does all hell breaks loose.i told him time and again not to say anything personal on here because we know how you guys are.and there is a handful that likes it.we dont down on any of you.but when it comes to saying how he feels because we have been apart for over 3 years and we are depressed.look what happens.look how long he has giving advice.and support.and made many friends.i will tell him not to post no more.because its only between me and him.he is just proud of what we have.people in love dont know anything about this kinda stuff.i really wish if people didnt have anything nice to say.not to say anything at all.ohhhhhh no sorry for that.must have gotten it from a book.right :angry: God bless you that liked it tasha and the rest of you guys are a blessing.you guys make him strong.then someone has bad comments and hurts him.thank you all and God bless

trina

trina for me it didnt matter if he found it in a book or it came out of his own mind the fact of the mater is, its beautiful.

if perviz put something like that in a public forum i would have heart failure just simply because he is a private person and really never learned how to be romantic like that.

so for ur guy to do something like this i see it as something really sweet.

sara

ladies why you are not smart enough ??????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
you guys are funny.when i was even in egypt he spoke to me that way.his english is really good.and to down on him for his words.i swear its funny.look at it closely there are some mistakes.he has never lied to me in all over 3 years we have been together.this man my life,my love did not copy that from no where.how rude to say things like that about him.just showing how much he loves me.he does not do that aften but when he does all hell breaks loose.i told him time and again not to say anything personal on here because we know how you guys are.and there is a handful that likes it.we dont down on any of you.but when it comes to saying how he feels because we have been apart for over 3 years and we are depressed.look what happens.look how long he has giving advice.and support.and made many friends.i will tell him not to post no more.because its only between me and him.he is just proud of what we have.people in love dont know anything about this kinda stuff.i really wish if people didnt have anything nice to say.not to say anything at all.ohhhhhh no sorry for that.must have gotten it from a book.right :angry: God bless you that liked it tasha and the rest of you guys are a blessing.you guys make him strong.then someone has bad comments and hurts him.thank you all and God bless

trina

trina for me it didnt matter if he found it in a book or it came out of his own mind the fact of the mater is, its beautiful.

if perviz put something like that in a public forum i would have heart failure just simply because he is a private person and really never learned how to be romantic like that.

sara

smart enough for what? if ur even thinking about saying anything about perviz think again. ITS NOT IN UR BEST INTEREST TRUST ME ON THAT

sara

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

trina

sara

Wow, insulting too.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Syrianlion - DON"T READ IT!!! If you don't like it no one is making you stay on this board and read it. Jealousy is a bad thing I suggest you go stumble off to your own corner and wallow in your misery.

May 11 '09 - Case Approved 10 yr card in the mail

June - 10 yr card recieved

Feb. 19, 2010 - N-400 Application sent to Phoenix Lockbox

April 3, 2010 - Biometrics

May 17,2010 - Citizenship Test - Minneapolis, MN

July 16, 2010- Retest (writing portion)

October 13, 2010 - Oath Ceremony

Journey Complete!

s-age.png

s-age.png

Timeline
lock predicted in 4....3....2....

:pop:

LOL!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

WOW I can't beleive that something that was so beautiful was just ruined by someone who just clearly is a trouble maker.

Why don't you get a life of your own and leave us be. everything was just fine, til you put your two cents in!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

Yes, as Jenn said, if you Google it, some of it is there. So what? Heaven help me if I tried to write my husband a love letter in Arabic or even French that was both romantic and completely original. He took some words he liked, that meant something to him, to share with the woman he loves. He personalized it and added his own feelings, and much of it is also clearly his own creation. If there's something wrong with that, why is the greeting card business still booming at Valentine's Day? Mohamed's not showboating for anyone. He and Trina have been members here for a long time, and both have gotten to know the other members here well. They've been stuck in a long and frustrating wait, and he did something really sweet for the woman he loves in front of people he considers friends, not strangers. I thought it was a lovely thing to do, and I hope they don't have to wait much longer.

I'm the USC.

11/05/2007........Conditional permanent residency effective date.

01/10/2008........Two-year green card in hand.

08/08/2009........Our son was born <3

08/08/2009........Filed for removal of conditions.

12/16/2009........ROC was approved.

11/05/2010........Eligible for Naturalization.

03/01/2011........Separated.

11/05/2012........Eligible for Naturalization.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Moh, I admire your profession of love to Trinia. It is beautifully written, and personalized. I hope the two of you meet very shortly.

Regardless if parts and bits were "borrowed" in the composition, it is the very thought and gesture that really counts. :heart:

Timeline
I even Thanked jenn for what she said to me .cause in fact I'm done with that topic .

You're welcome.

Seriously, not trying to start sh*t, but I don't think it was very cool to deny that they were somebody else's words when you were called out on it. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with using other people's poetry to express yourself, but you really did imply that they were your own words, and that's dishonest.

I've been told this is a cultural difference, but plagiarism is really frowned upon here. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but it really is best that you know that.

Nothing I've said should be interpreted as though you are a scammer or you don't have genuine feelings for your SO. That's where syrianlion was wrong. You can still be the sweetest, most genuine guy and use love poems written by other people - there's nothing wrong with that.

everytime i post anything you give me that bad and mean comment . so I'm used to it anyway .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.