tenderheartusa79

Missing you so much

53 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
That is very sweet Moh!!! Trina, he's a keeper girl :thumbs:

I want to know, seriously, can you please give my husband some romance lessons? :whistle: He used to woo me :luv: until he married me, little devil! :devil:

Definitely a keeper Trina! Tasha girl you tickle me!

Hello Guys. First, I want to say for all the ladies, Warning! I have seen these exact words that Hotguy just wrote to his supposed "soul". Didn't you all notice that his command of the English language was so good?? How do you think he wrote so well??? Let me tell you. These exact same words he wrote to his "soul" , guess what? I have seen the exact phrases in an Internet Cafe in Egypt.

Aren't you all always complaining about green card fraud? And always warning others of Internet Cafe guidebooks on how to lure american women???!!!

I am a Middle Eastern man and I know most of the men from the area use the Internet for this reason. How many of you really think those words came from Hot Guy when his English in other posts isn't as good??

Don't continue to tell this HotGuy that he needs to give your husband lessons. Do you really want your husband learning from someone using a guidebook?? :wacko:

And btw, why do you have to advertise it here? Can't it be personal? :whistle:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
That is very sweet Moh!!! Trina, he's a keeper girl :thumbs:

I want to know, seriously, can you please give my husband some romance lessons? :whistle: He used to woo me :luv: until he married me, little devil! :devil:

Definitely a keeper Trina! Tasha girl you tickle me!

Hello Guys. First, I want to say for all the ladies, Warning! I have seen these exact words that Hotguy just wrote to his supposed "soul". Didn't you all notice that his command of the English language was so good?? How do you think he wrote so well??? Let me tell you. These exact same words he wrote to his "soul" , guess what? I have seen the exact phrases in an Internet Cafe in Egypt.

Aren't you all always complaining about green card fraud? And always warning others of Internet Cafe guidebooks on how to lure american women???!!!

I am a Middle Eastern man and I know most of the men from the area use the Internet for this reason. How many of you really think those words came from Hot Guy when his English in other posts isn't as good??

Don't continue to tell this HotGuy that he needs to give your husband lessons. Do you really want your husband learning from someone using a guidebook?? :wacko:

And btw, why do you have to advertise it here? Can't it be personal? :whistle:

Well, isn't that so judgemental?! The guy is expressing his love to his fiancee whether he wrote it in good English or bad English, romantic or not it doesn't matter.. He loves her and he expressed it! It's none of our business to judge one others' relationships, simply because we do not know one another in person... How would you feel if the exact same words you used about what he posted here were used about you? Behind these profiles are people just like you and these people have feelings, so think twice about what you say please... We all are either waiting to be with our loved ones or have waited.. This is hard enough and it's a simple thing to let her feel how special she is to him..

Plus, haven't you ever poetry books about guys and ladies who express their love to each other... These are simple acts of feeling of gratitude our loved ones are in our lives...

Your post really looks odd in the thread... Stop hating and keep yourself busy with your life if you do not have something good to say...

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Mohamed, just ignore that fool. He knows nothing. We know you love Trina. He just came here to start "something." His opinion is just that, an opinion. You were very sweet and kind to right those words to your women....I say you keep 'em coming just to piss him off, LOL!!!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Anybody got a copy of this guide book? I don't think my husband read it! Just kidding! I had to say it.....LOL.

Well, I could give a cahooty less if Moh wrote that himself or not. Some people post songs, some poems and such and if he wrote it or not I don't normally have the time to investigate something like that so who gives a rats butt, right? I've been to a few internet cafe's in Egypt and never seen this hanging up anywhere but if it was who cares. I'm sure somebody who is going to use somebody is going to find the fastest route to get here and not wait years like the two of these people have. They waited a long time even before filing the paperwork. So, to them the best as always, good luck on that visa and I think it's nice that you are trying to tell your wife that you care about her. Don't let somebody come on here and join today and start writing stuff to you to get your pants in a wad. People don't join boards in one day and start like that...it's either somebody that knows you, a troll, or somebody that was on here before but using a different name. Just try and let it go Moh...

BTW, I'm just joking about my husband!!!

Timeline
Anybody got a copy of this guide book? I don't think my husband read it! Just kidding! I had to say it.....LOL.

Well, I could give a cahooty less if Moh wrote that himself or not. Some people post songs, some poems and such and if he wrote it or not I don't normally have the time to investigate something like that so who gives a rats butt, right? I've been to a few internet cafe's in Egypt and never seen this hanging up anywhere but if it was who cares. I'm sure somebody who is going to use somebody is going to find the fastest route to get here and not wait years like the two of these people have. They waited a long time even before filing the paperwork. So, to them the best as always, good luck on that visa and I think it's nice that you are trying to tell your wife that you care about her. Don't let somebody come on here and join today and start writing stuff to you to get your pants in a wad. People don't join boards in one day and start like that...it's either somebody that knows you, a troll, or somebody that was on here before but using a different name. Just try and let it go Moh...

aya&John ,Jenn,100% Al Ahly fan and Aymsgirl Thank you all so much .

Tasha you rock !!!!!! i know that he might be somebody that knows me or somebody that was on here before but using a different name .

BTW i know that you was just joking about your husband .you have a sense of humor.LOL

Edited by Hot Guy

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Tasha you rock !!!!!! i know that he might be somebody that knows me or somebody that was on here before but using a different name .

BTW i know that you was just joking about your husband .you have a sense of humor.LOL

I just don't want anybody crapping on your parade ya know? I usually don't comment back on stuff like that but lately I'm sick of seeing stuff like this. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

I just don't want anybody crapping on your parade ya know? I usually don't comment back on stuff like that but lately I'm sick of seeing stuff like this. PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right .I'm sick of that sh*t 2 . I feel bad cause i went down to his level .

I even Thanked jenn for what she said to me .cause in fact I'm done with that topic .

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I even Thanked jenn for what she said to me .cause in fact I'm done with that topic .

You're welcome.

Seriously, not trying to start sh*t, but I don't think it was very cool to deny that they were somebody else's words when you were called out on it. Like I said, there's nothing wrong with using other people's poetry to express yourself, but you really did imply that they were your own words, and that's dishonest.

I've been told this is a cultural difference, but plagiarism is really frowned upon here. Sorry if I'm coming off as harsh, but it really is best that you know that.

Nothing I've said should be interpreted as though you are a scammer or you don't have genuine feelings for your SO. That's where syrianlion was wrong. You can still be the sweetest, most genuine guy and use love poems written by other people - there's nothing wrong with that.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

you guys are funny.when i was even in egypt he spoke to me that way.his english is really good.and to down on him for his words.i swear its funny.look at it closely there are some mistakes.he has never lied to me in all over 3 years we have been together.this man my life,my love did not copy that from no where.how rude to say things like that about him.just showing how much he loves me.he does not do that aften but when he does all hell breaks loose.i told him time and again not to say anything personal on here because we know how you guys are.and there is a handful that likes it.we dont down on any of you.but when it comes to saying how he feels because we have been apart for over 3 years and we are depressed.look what happens.look how long he has giving advice.and support.and made many friends.i will tell him not to post no more.because its only between me and him.he is just proud of what we have.people in love dont know anything about this kinda stuff.i really wish if people didnt have anything nice to say.not to say anything at all.ohhhhhh no sorry for that.must have gotten it from a book.right :angry: God bless you that liked it tasha and the rest of you guys are a blessing.you guys make him strong.then someone has bad comments and hurts him.thank you all and God bless

trina

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
you guys are funny.when i was even in egypt he spoke to me that way.his english is really good.and to down on him for his words.i swear its funny.look at it closely there are some mistakes.he has never lied to me in all over 3 years we have been together.this man my life,my love did not copy that from no where.how rude to say things like that about him.just showing how much he loves me.he does not do that aften but when he does all hell breaks loose.i told him time and again not to say anything personal on here because we know how you guys are.and there is a handful that likes it.we dont down on any of you.but when it comes to saying how he feels because we have been apart for over 3 years and we are depressed.look what happens.look how long he has giving advice.and support.and made many friends.i will tell him not to post no more.because its only between me and him.he is just proud of what we have.people in love dont know anything about this kinda stuff.i really wish if people didnt have anything nice to say.not to say anything at all.ohhhhhh no sorry for that.must have gotten it from a book.right :angry: God bless you that liked it tasha and the rest of you guys are a blessing.you guys make him strong.then someone has bad comments and hurts him.thank you all and God bless

trina

trina for me it didnt matter if he found it in a book or it came out of his own mind the fact of the mater is, its beautiful.

if perviz put something like that in a public forum i would have heart failure just simply because he is a private person and really never learned how to be romantic like that.

so for ur guy to do something like this i see it as something really sweet.

sara

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
i just think u r bored and have nothing else to do

You got yourself a winner there Trina...not that you're much of one with that great command of the English language you have :blink:

excuse me what is ur problem??????

sara

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.