GaryC

How many CSC IMBRA RFE's have been accepted?

93 posts in this topic

hi guys! I got the email that they have received the RFE on the 30th of june. after which i was touched on july 3, 4 and 5. no touches since then.

hmmmm.... should we make like a timeline thing again? like who has RFE's and who has received NOA2s from CSC?

04-24-09 I-130 Application received by USCIS

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

08-27-09 Case Number Assigned

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
hi guys! I got the email that they have received the RFE on the 30th of june. after which i was touched on july 3, 4 and 5. no touches since then.

hmmmm.... should we make like a timeline thing again? like who has RFE's and who has received NOA2s from CSC?

when did you mail in the RFE? did you send it overnite delivery?

Filed: Timeline

go ahead! :D

devilette

NOA1 May 8

RFE 7/6

NOA2 7/10 (just kidding!)

devilette

NOA1 May 8

RFE 7/6

yeah why not? hahaha... i hope we do get news of it soon!

hi there! i got my RFE on the 28th and returned it the same day. I just used standard mail but then again i think the fact that i live super close (10 mins?) to the CSC has something to do with getting the email that they hve recieved it on an earlier date. Post office said that CSC received my RFE response on the 29th. and it was acknowledged by CSC on the 30th.

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

YnaYeBa0808,

In viewing your timeline info, it suggests a possible adjudication date in September??? What is that all about?

I thought the timeline thing was unknown at this point. Am I missing something here?

devilette

NOA1 May 8

RFE 7/6

yeah why not? hahaha... i hope we do get news of it soon!

hi there! i got my RFE on the 28th and returned it the same day. I just used standard mail but then again i think the fact that i live super close (10 mins?) to the CSC has something to do with getting the email that they hve recieved it on an earlier date. Post office said that CSC received my RFE response on the 29th. and it was acknowledged by CSC on the 30th.

oh gary! dont get me excited! hahahahahahaha wahahhaha... lets see this makes it the third day so would it be safe to say tuesday???

william, i truly dont know the adjucation thing... im not sure where that date came from. it used to be july... when i first started. i hope to god it's not in september... :( thats too long of a wait.

:ot: guys im really nervous about something. i need to vent out for abit otherwise ill go crazy thinking about this not knowing what to think. There were a couple of posts asking what A# was and if it was to be filled out when submitting your petition. I was naturalized and when i ws filling out the fields, i was stuck on these portions of both the I-129F and then the G325a. I called the USCIS customer service line asked them if i should put in the A number since I was naturalized. they said to leave it blank. then again after reading some posts some people filled it out...so im all nervous about my application thinking that i will be getting another RFE... IM praying that i wont... ugh... okay im done venting... no use worrying now... i just needed to let this out of my chest

but gary i do hope your predictions are for reals! :)

04-29-09 Received NOA1

08-17-09 Approved

08-20-09 NOA2 Received

08-26-09 NVC Received

Mine has NOT been accepted yet. They received it back on July 5th. I received a 'touch' on July 5th but that was before they received it back. I know they got it though because I did tracking through USPS. I guess my touches are done for now.....<sigh>

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: Timeline
Mine has NOT been accepted yet. They received it back on July 5th. I received a 'touch' on July 5th but that was before they received it back. I know they got it though because I did tracking through USPS. I guess my touches are done for now.....<sigh>

Don't worry, mine was delivered 7/3 but got no update about it until 7/6.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
touched Saturday July 8th hope they are working on it!

They recieved mine July 6th but the last touch was the 5th. No confirmation from them yet. argh

Maybe some employees of the VSC should take a couple weeks temporary relocation and help out the CSC get caught up.

3/11/06 - 3/26/06 Visited my baby in the PI's

3/29/06 - K1 packet recieved at NSC

6/01/06 - Redirected to CSC

6/14/06 - CSC e-mailed confirmation on the reciept of file

6/23/06 - They they sent the IMBRA RFE

7/03/06 - The emailed that the IMBRA RFE went out on 6/23/06

7/03/06 - I received IMBRA RFE

7/05/06 - Touched

7/06/06 - Delivery Confirmation from the Post Office RFE recieved

7/11/06 - Email notification from CSC that IMBRA RFE Recieved

7/12/06 - Touched (but was to respond to an email that only said 'request recieved and will be processed within 30 days. argh)

7/13/06 - Touched

NOA2 September 11!!!

10/18/06 - Received at Embassy

12/23/06 - Recieved package with interview/medical schedule

01/08/06 - CFO interview/(pre-departure class) Complete

1/11/07 & 1/12/07 Medical complete

02/05/07 - Interview!!!

2/7/07 (2/8/07 manila) - Informed we are approved...3 days after interview.

2/12/07 Visa Received

2/16/07 Baby arrives in US!!!!!

4/14/07 Wedding

4/21/07 Filed AOS

touched Saturday July 8th hope they are working on it!

They recieved mine July 6th but the last touch was the 5th. No confirmation from them yet. argh

Maybe some employees of the VSC should take a couple weeks temporary relocation and help out the CSC get caught up.

Your confirmation will come soon. They received mine on the 5th but I received an email this morning confirming even though the email was dated the 8th.

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Our RFE was accepted on July 5th (though the email didnt arrive until the 7th).

Have been touched on July 5,6,7...then again today on the 10th.

Our NOA1 was March 27.

Getting so anxious I can barely stand it!!!

Sent in I-129F..................March 17th

NOA1 from CSC................March22

RFE recieved....................June 28th

RFE returned....................June 29th

RFE receipt by CSC ...........July 5th

Touched..........................July 26th

Touhced..........................July 27th

NOA2.............................July 31st...after 132 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

Packet 3 sent...................August 22nd

Medical...........................September 9th

Interview........................October 4th!!!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I got an email from USCIS and I was very excited, but it was only to tell me my password was successfuly changed. :P

With all the touching of March files (with RFE returns) going on... I really think there will be a few approvals of March NOA1 files coming up.

Are there still a lot of people from Feb. waiting? I hope not!

Edited by hockeygal

04/13/06 - I-129F mailed

04/18/06 - NOA1

08/30/06 - NOA2

09/26/06 - received at NVC

09/27/06 - forwarded to consulate

20/11/06 - visa in my pocket!

14/01/07 - POE

13/04/07 - marriage

27/04/07 docs sent in for AOS, EAD, AP

26/06/07 - biometrics appointment

02/17/07 - AP and EAD arrive

03/03/08 - Infopass - where the heck is my AOS interview?? No one knows!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.