GaryC

How many CSC IMBRA RFE's have been accepted?

93 posts in this topic

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I sent RFe back and they recived it on July 1st..got touched on the 5th and again today the 7th with the message saying they have recieved the RFE..my laywer called me and told me that he thinks evryone at CSC should have thier approval in about 3 weeks from when they got the RFE back..he says they are really trying to get caught up on the backlog of cases..i was really suprised when he told me that it could be only 3 more weeks to noa2..so I just thought id pass that along to you guys..he says just keep checking the uscis site for the updated approval notice yeaaaaa.

Keith

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Seems like they are sending them out in batches. Bunch of them all in the same day. I got a touch today also!! They must be working early since it is 7am there!

Anyone want to take bets on who gets the first CSC post-IMBRA NOA2?

No one is going to bet you hahahaha since we know you're going to get approval first since your NOA1 is a week ahead us...good luck to all of us tho

I'm watching your timeline closely Gary. I'm just a couple of days behind you. Fingers crossed the returned RFEs are processed as efficiently as Vermont.

Hi,

I sent RFe back and they recived it on July 1st..got touched on the 5th and again today the 7th with the message saying they have recieved the RFE..my laywer called me and told me that he thinks evryone at CSC should have thier approval in about 3 weeks from when they got the RFE back..he says they are really trying to get caught up on the backlog of cases..i was really suprised when he told me that it could be only 3 more weeks to noa2..so I just thought id pass that along to you guys..he says just keep checking the uscis site for the updated approval notice yeaaaaa.

Keith

That's fantastic news from your lawyer Keith. That's exactly what I've been hoping for. I'm going to Los Angeles to visit my fiance next weekend and really hoping that case is approved and on its way to the consulate in Sydney by the time I get home.

Yeaah! :luv:

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

We got our IMBRA RFE on the 30th June-I mailed it back same day. (CSC)

RFE response on 5th July.

Touched 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th July also!

Good Luck all-we should all be seeing something soon, I hope :thumbs:

Edited by tmma

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Congrats on the Raise GaryC.

Wave two people, self included, hope to get the "RFE" received touch early next week.

I am curious what the rationale was for the way these were sent out. No one has been able to detect any sort of pattern. Thoughts?

Congrats on the Raise GaryC.

Wave two people, self included, hope to get the "RFE" received touch early next week.

I am curious what the rationale was for the way these were sent out. No one has been able to detect any sort of pattern. Thoughts?

It looks like they grabbed a stack at random and said here, give these guys their RFE.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

I got my e-mail notification today! Yeah!!!

Gary, we all think yours is coming soon! I can't wait until we see the post where you get it!!

02/21/2006 - AJM proposes (on LAK's birthday!) & LAK accepts

05/19/2005 - Sent I-129F

06/09/2006 - Received NOA1 in snail mail

06/30/2006 - Received & Sent IMBRA RFE

07/03/2006 - RFE Received at CSC

07/07/2006 - Email stating IMBRA RFE received

08/16/2006 - APPROVED!!! NOA2!!

08/17/2006 - 5 Emails stating approval!! YEAH!!!

08/22/2006 - Received NOA2 in snail mail

08/28/2006 - NVC Received

08/31/2006 - NVC Forwarded to Mumbai

09/05/2006 - Received NVC Letter in Snail Mail

09/04/2006 - File recieved in Mumbai

11/27/2006 - E-mail from consulate - Interview is scheduled for 12/18/2006

12/18/2006 - INTERVIEW

12/18/2006 - APPROVED!!! - Just need one final PCC

01/04/2007 - VISA ISSUED!

03/16/2007 - Arrived in Chicago!!!

03/29/2007 - Wedding Date

AOS

04/20/2007 - AOS Paperwork Sent

04/30/2007 - AOS Checks Posting to Account

05/25/2007 - Biometrics Apointment

07/13/2007 - E-mail stating EAD is in production

07/26/2007 - EAD card received in the mail!!

08/29/2007 - E-mail stating Permanent Resident Card production ordered!

Removing Conditions

05/22/2009 - Sent I-751 to California!

05/29/2009 - Check Cashed at Bank!

06/02/2009 - NOA Received in Snail Mail!

06/22/2009 - Received Biometrics Notification

07/09/2009 - Biometrics Appointment

08/14/2009 - E-Mail Notification of Approval - got the e-mail and letter the same day!

08/11/2009 - LETTER OF APPROVAL!!! 10 YEAR GREEN CARD!!!

08/21/2009 - RECEIVED 10 YEAR GREEN CARD!!!!! YEAH!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I am wondering how many IMBRA RFE's from CSC have been accepted. I only see mine so far!

You know, got the email saying that it has been received.

we didn't get anything yet.

hope to get it this monday. :)

Caroline (Brazil) and Phil (USA)

yPnbm4.png

2003i9szfhw0aa.jpg

f2MWm5.png

View my Timeline

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I see "touched" everywhere in timelines. What does it mean?

Sorry to be so naive.

Thanks,

Rob

I am wondering how many IMBRA RFE's from CSC have been accepted. I only see mine so far!

03/20/2006 - I-129F - Sent FedEX

03/28/2006 - NOA 1 (Receipt) - NOA issued from CSC

07/03/2006 - RFE (Receipt) - RFE Received

07/07/2006 - RFE and Waiver Request - RFE arrived at CSC

09/01/2006 - NOA2 - USCIS Email - Approved w/Waiver

09/22/2006 - Electronic Version - Manila - Embassy Received

12/13/2006 - Packet 4 Received via DHL

12/21/2007 - Medical St. Lukes

12/22/2006 - St. Luke's canceled medical in progress - required additional tests in Jan for upper respiratory congestion.

12/28/2006 - Interview Canceled because of congestion and cough during medical at St. Lukes

01/09/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/10/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/11/2007 - St. Luke's for 3 consecutive days of "sputum tests and finish medical"

01/12/2007 - St. Luke's for pulmonary exam - EVERYTHING CLEAR

01/15/2007 - St. Luke's for vaccinations and release of medical to USE

02/26/2007 - Interview APPROVED - 11+ months for K1 Visa

03/05/2007 - Visa in hand

03/05/2007 - CFO Completed

03/06/2007 - Arrived in Dallas

04/29/2007 - Married in Dallas

I see "touched" everywhere in timelines. What does it mean?

Sorry to be so naive.

Thanks,

Rob

No problem, go to the USCIS online case studies site https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and click "create/edit customer portfolio account" Put in your case number and the email address you want updates sent to. Make sure to enable email updates. When you log into your account you will see a date that you were last "touched". When that date changes you have been touched! You can also click on your case number there and see the last status that they have for you! Cheers!

Edited by GaryC

Filed: Timeline
No problem, go to the USCIS online case studies site https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp and click "create/edit customer portfolio account" Put in your case number and the email address you want updates sent to. Make sure to enable email updates. When you log into your account you will see a date that you were last "touched". When that date changes you have been touched! You can also click on your case number there and see the last status that they have for you! Cheers!

Touched AGAIN today! :blink:

Filed: Timeline

Got the RFE receipt email on the 6th. Got 2 letters from Senator Evan Bayh on the 6th also - one saying he had contacted CSC (sent the 3rd) and another one (sent the 5th) saying that CSC had replied and stated that our case would be decided within 30 days. Got another touch yesterday and today as well.

Edited by Cian
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline
Once again, Touched! This is getting monotonous!!

Us too!

So that is every day last week and today!

**sending MOJO to everyone for a speedy NOA 2 now**

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.