Merlion@

Change of address online?

5 posts in this topic

Hi!

Can someone remind me how I can change my address online? I know there is a link but I can't find the other thread I made. Thank you!

I just read my husband also needs to fill out a form. I already sent my I-751...what do I do now since I did not change my address? Will they mail my stuff to the address I put on the application or whatever address they have in the system?? I hope is the first.

In any case, how do I go about changing address and if any forms need to be sent, where do I send those?

Edited by Merlion@

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Online Change of Address: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

Hi!

Can someone remind me how I can change my address online? I know there is a link but I can't find the other thread I made. Thank you!

I just read my husband also needs to fill out a form. I already sent my I-751...what do I do now since I did not change my address? Will they mail my stuff to the address I put on the application or whatever address they have in the system?? I hope is the first.

In any case, how do I go about changing address and if any forms need to be sent, where do I send those?

1999-02-23 Met on internet in Beseen.com chatroom

1999-12-19 Met in person, for the first time in BKK

Xmas & Y2K New Year in BKK

Lotsa back and forth travel; me to there, and her to here... details soon.

Mail loss

resend of I129F

2005-04-25 NOA 1 Nebraska Service Center

2005-07-25 NOA 2

2005-07-27 NOA 2 'shipped' to NVC

2005-08-09 Picked up Packet3 at the embassy

2005-08-11 Provisional file started at the embassy (checklist, DS230I, 2-pics, copy of passport)

2005-08-05 Called NVC. No record yet.

2005-08-11 NVC case sent to embassy. <--

2005-08-12 Called NVC. They said: ^^^^^

2005-08-15 Received NVC confirmation letter.

2005-08-19 Embassy opens mail and sends interview date!!!

2005-08-25 Doctor's appt.

2005-09-01 Pick up Police Report.

2005-10-08 Off to Bangkok! Anyone call a taxi?

2005-10-12 Interview date. Approved!!!

2005-10-26 Mod & I are flying home to Kansas City.

After you fill out the AR-11 online, ensure you click on the not-very- prominently displayed link for 'if you have a pending case', which from my recollection, is on the confirmation screen for the AR-11.

Remember to mail the I-865 hard copy to the appropriate service center for your sponsor (husband).

Hope this helps.

AOS: ND - June 5 2006 | RFE - June 15 2006 | FP Notice - June 30 (Rescheduled to Sept 16) | AP ND - August 14 2006| Walk-in FP - Sept 5 (FP cleared next day!) | Interview - Sept 8 2006 (Approved!) | Welcome Letter - Sept 13 | EAD received - Sept 19 (kinda moot since I'm waiting for GC) | GC received - Sept 23 2006 - Woohoo!!

I-751: 06/10/08 Mailed package to VSC direct (per memo instructions) not TSC. The wait begins... | 06/11/08 Package received at VSC (12.12pm) | 06/19/08 Check cashed | 06/20/08 Received NOA1 in the mail - ND is 06/17/08 | 07/10/08 Received Biometrics Appt Letter - ND is 7/7/08 | 07/22/08 Biometrics (had to do ink & paper also...) | 07/22/08 Touched | 07/23/08 Touched | 02/11/09 Transferred to CSC (got email)... | 02/12/09 Touched | 02/20/09 Touched (but no email) | 03/24/09 Approval letter arrives in the mail! Approval date is 3/18/09 from VSC | 04/03/09 Received card, postmarked 3/31 from CSC

N-400: 06/11/09 Mailed to Lewisville Lockbox | 06/12/09 Package received at Lockbox and signed for at 1.31pm | 06/18/09 Check Cashed | 06/19/09 NOA, PD 06/12/09 | 07/06/09 Biometrics letter received, ND is 07/02/09 | 07/24/09 Biometrics appointment | 08/06/09 IL received, ND 08/03/09 | Interview 09/14/09 at 9.30am (approved!) | Oath 10/21/09 | USC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

They will not pick up the address change on the form.

See below from the How Do I Report a Change of Address to the USCIS webpage:

If you are not a U.S. citizen, changing your address for legal purposes does not change your address on any application or petition pending with USCIS and changing your address on a pending application or petition does not meet the legal requirements of informing USCIS of your change of address.

I-864 Affidavit of Support FAQ -->> https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/immigrate/immigrant-process/documents/support/i-864-frequently-asked-questions.html

FOREIGN INCOME REPORTING & TAX FILING -->> https://www.irs.gov/publications/p54/ch01.html#en_US_2015_publink100047318

CALL THIS NUMBER TO ORDER IRS TAX TRANSCRIPTS >> 800-908-9946

PLEASE READ THE GUIDES -->> Link to Visa Journey Guides

MULTI ENTRY SPOUSE VISA TO VN -->>Link to Visa Exemption for Vietnamese Residents Overseas & Their Spouses

Online Change of Address: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=coa

Hi!

Done!

Thanks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.