Thinking of leaving...

97 posts in this topic

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I hope you don't go Jenn but I certainly understand how you feel. I have felt the same way myself. I don't know what post you're talking about where there was a pic of the prophet posted but I'm glad I didn't see it.

(F)

It was removed. Be glad you didn't see it. It was beyond offensive.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
If anyone truly crosses the line please always report the thread :). I will take care of them if they did cross the line... :P I am not aware of issues until they are reported however.

Thank you, Ewok. My feeling, however, is that a report is kind of "too little too late". The damage has already been done by that point.

If anyone truly crosses the line please always report the thread :). I will take care of them if they did cross the line... :P I am not aware of issues until they are reported however.

Thank you, Ewok. My feeling, however, is that a report is kind of "too little too late". The damage has already been done by that point.

so how do you propose that he stops that which he is not aware of??

line_bar_12d.gifline_bar_12d.gif

Music___Lennon___Imagine_by_jjjean6.png

Faith: not wanting to know what is true.~Nietzsche~

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

text___just_be_animated_colour_by_j.gif

Timeline

so how do you propose that he stops that which he is not aware of??

That's my whole point. He can't.

sorry ... i guess i'm missing your point ...

“The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is.”

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: Other Country: Lebanon
Timeline

i always seem to be missing things! i am sorry my fellow me/na's friends are being attacked!! i will see you in the yahoo group for sure, and hopefully we can get a ME board up soon!!

June 11 05-Married George, civil ceremony in New York

May 30 08-Baby Joshua was born

Jan 15-Back to NY we go...

May 10-made decision not to go back overseas.

July 10-filed for divorce

Jan 11-Divorce final

July 11-1st trip to take Josh to see George

Mar 12-2nd trip to take Josh to see George

MfXV.jpg.png

1LR1.jpg.png

Timeline

I never said anything about Ewok doing something about the issue. I was simply responding to his offer to deal with threads once reported. Although his offer is appreciated, for me, that would not solve the issue.

I never said anything about Ewok doing something about the issue. I was simply responding to his offer to deal with threads once reported. Although his offer is appreciated, for me, that would not solve the issue.

if certain issues cross the line for you, then maybe your decision to leave is for the best as this is a public forum which only has one admin who also serves as the only moderator.

as for me standing on jenn's point .... that's impossible!!! i'm cuddled up on the couch right now!! :thumbs:

~Winston Churchill~

Filed: Timeline

if certain issues cross the line for you, then maybe your decision to leave is for the best as this is a public forum which only has one admin who also serves as the only moderator.

as for me standing on jenn's point .... that's impossible!!! i'm cuddled up on the couch right now!! :thumbs:

It was a "lenon-esque" response... I thought you might understand it. It meant simply, you don't understand her point because you are doing exactly what it is that makes her ( and may others ) weary. Smile dear... Relax.

Timeline

How will I get this big footprint off my butt?

Yes, I understand all of that, that's the whole point..... :wacko:

Edited by jenn3539

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

good heavens... every thread you go to... always has SOMEBODY stirring the poo!

forget allllllllllllllll about visa journey... it has now become POO JOURNEY!

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.