VanessaTony

Australian Beneficiaries - Packet 3 to Interview date

1,038 posts in this topic

Ok well our paperwork was sent to the consulate on wednesday of last week. I have been tracking it on the DHL website, and it shows as being signed for at the consulate this morning! yay! But my question is, what is the phone number I can call at the consulate to confirm that they have it in hand? I have looked all over the website and cant find anything but their fax number and email.

thanks!

Jules

ROC

Date Sent : 06/07/2012

Date Received :06/09/2012

Check Cashed : 06/13/2012

NOA Date : 06/11/2012

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
Ok well our paperwork was sent to the consulate on wednesday of last week. I have been tracking it on the DHL website, and it shows as being signed for at the consulate this morning! yay! But my question is, what is the phone number I can call at the consulate to confirm that they have it in hand? I have looked all over the website and cant find anything but their fax number and email.

thanks!

Jules

I just emailed them asking if they received it and they responded one day later to confirm they had received the file.. I would just email them. I couldnt find a number anywhere

thanks!

Jules

I just emailed them asking if they received it and they responded one day later to confirm they had received the file.. I would just email them. I couldnt find a number anywhere

Awesome thanks! Ill try that ;)

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

congrats natalie.

my case slowed down koz i got a FKING RFE!!!

theyve got the info they need as of friday though, so i should get case complete by monday or tuesday or wednesday. who knows.. then my interview will come soon.... i hope.

you were lucky to get one so quick. but i am afterall doing the CR1 which takes its damned time... ugh.

im losing hope....

Sorry to hear about the RFE Donna. But don't lose hope! I don't know much about the CR1 process but you've come so far and it won't be much longer.

Good luck!

-N

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

oh, that RFE sucks Donna! What was it for??

Married February 20, 2010

Permanent Resident April 22, 2010

Naturalized Citizen January 14, 2014

Proud Dual Citizen of Australia and the USA!

Timeline
Cindy's stuff arrived today!!! Packet 3 sent!! :)

YAY!! Good day to send it. You should hear back about an interview before the end of the week! Woohoo!

We received NOA2 on 21st September and now a month has gone by and I still haven't received Packet 3. How long did it take everyone else to receive Packet 3? I thought I should have received it by now. I emailed the consulate in Sydney but they haven't responded. This is making me very anxious! :(

Timeline
We received NOA2 on 21st September and now a month has gone by and I still haven't received Packet 3. How long did it take everyone else to receive Packet 3? I thought I should have received it by now. I emailed the consulate in Sydney but they haven't responded. This is making me very anxious! :(

Hmm... most timelines I've seen it's been relatively fast BUT it can depends on the case load at the moment, as well as whether the petitioner or beneficiary have had any police trouble in the States. I have also heard that if the beneficiary has lived in the states for a while that can also slow it down because that's another check they have to put through the FBI etc.

When did you email the consulate? Normally they're pretty good about replying. *fingers crossed* for you!

Both of us have squeaky clean records so I can't see that causing any problem or delays.

I emailed the Consulate last Friday. I only got the automated response and no other reply. Do they normally send Packet 3 by mail or electronically?

I thought I read somewhere that I should receive Packet 3 within a month of receiving NOA2 so that I have 3 months to complete Packet 3, my interview and to get my visa.

Edited by Giggles

Thing is with the check is that one of you might have a name similar or the same as someone that doesn't have a good record and they are making sure its not the same person, or its something else, they never say why your in AP. They may even randomly pick someone out of the pile to do AP on ><

Yeah they don't always reply, i send them an email asking a question and never got a reply.

In my case packet 3 was emailed to my Fiancee in the US (even though they had mine on file) so if there was an email address on the I-129F, that is where they should send it too. Guessing if they don't have an email address they will post it to the Ausstralian address on the I-129F.

good luck.

Not sure if its been said before, but anyone else notice that the K1 visa's seem to be all done on a tuesday?

Waiting on my packet 4 which i should get today :D and i'm betting its the 3rd of Nov :) (Melbourne Day :P )

We just received packet 3 via email! yay! :dance:

ROC

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Greencard Received:

pwned_girl.gif

Congrats! Things will move really quickly for you now :)

OUR TIMELINE

Feb 20 2010 - The Wedding :D

AOS

Mar 26 2010 - Sent AOS

Apr 8 2010 - Rec NOAs for AOS/EAD/AP

May 3 2010 - Original Biometrics Appointment...pfft dont ask...

May 6 2010 - AOS sent to CSC

Jun 11 2010 - Rescheduled Biometrics Appointment

Jun 2010 - Rec EAD & AP

Jul 7 2010 - notification of GC Card Production & Welcome Letter (text messages and emails)

Jul 19 2010 - Rec GC

LIFTING CONDITIONS

Apr 25 2012 - File date

Apr 30 2012 - NOA rec

May 31 2012 - Biometrics taken

Dec 18 2012 - notification of Green Card Production (text message and email)

DEC 21 2012 - Rec GC

event.png

Lucky for you! :)

We just found out that our petition hasn't even arrived at NVC.....it's approved but it's been sitting at USCIS for more than a month.....grrr!!! :angry:

By the looks of most people's timelines, this part of the process has been relatively quick. I'm just so frustrated because I don't know why ours is taking so long. Has anyone else had this problem?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.