Karri

AOS Filers - July 2009

1,030 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Got the physical EAD card in the mail today.

So I went down to the Dept Social Security and shock - there was only one person in front of me!!! :unsure:

The computer said yes I am in the system Social Security Card ordered and should be with me in 7 - 10 days but they told me that if I go back to the office on Tuesday with my receipt they will give me the actual number so I can go and transfer my driving licence etc.

What helpful people they were; all done in under 10 minutes. :woot:

Have a great holiday weekend everyone.

Congrats on your EAD card!!

We received 2 copies of AP in the mail (weren't expecting as I didn't receive an e-mail). The weird thing is, no EAD card? We have very close timelines and you recieved both AP and EAD, right familyguy? Have you heard anything about your AOS yet?

Congrats to umaGurl_in Vegas on your Bio! and Congrats to Poprocks, everything seems to be moving along nicely for you!

Congrats and best wishes to everyone else. Have a great holiday weekend :)

thanks..

dont worry maybe this coming week you'll receive ur EAD..

God bless..

----------- after 9 long years of our relationship, now the time has come for us to be one -----------

AOS/EAD

07-10-2009-- mailed AOS/EAD package to Chicago Lockbox

07-12-2009-- AOS/EAD package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

07-15-2009-- NOAs for AOS/EAD- DATED

07-18-2009-- NOAs hardcopy RECEIVED

08-14-2009-- Called USCIS (regarding bio apt)35 days

08-25-2009-- Biometric Notice- DATED

08-28-2009-- Biometric Notice hard copy RECEIVED---FINALLY..thank GOD..(7 weeks)

08-31-2009-- I-765 (EAD)- TOUCHED

09-15-2009-- Biometric Appointment--DONE

09-15-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-16-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-23-2009-- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- another email EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- Interview Letter- RECEIVED

09-30-2009-- Approval Notice Sent for EAD

10-01-2009-- EAD card- RECEIVED__yipee..thank GOD..

10-27-2009-- INTERVIEW DATE- 10:30 AM

10-27-2009-- interview--PASSED..THANK GOD

10-27-2009-- GC--CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

11-04-2009-- Welcome Notice Received

11-06-2009-- GREEN CARD IN HAND..THANK YOU LORD..

ROC

08-03-11-- mailed ROC package to California Service Center

08-05-11-- NOA receipt date

08-11-11-- NOA received

09-12-11-- Biometrics Appointment- DONE

02-10-12-- RFE received

03-19-12-- mailed RFE response

04-02-12-- text & email GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

04-08-12-- 10YRS GREEN CARD ON HAND!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we all agree that the DMV is the most evil place?! UGH!

So after my third visit (got turned away the first two times cause of insufficient docs) they finally took all my info, and after 20 mins of processing as a pending AOS applicant (I qualify according to PA rules), she tells me that they have to run a 'SAFE' check with Homeland Security. This is a rule with all immigrants, to make sure my status is legal... and that they would mail me a letter in 7-10 days after my name has cleared, to go back for my DL... well it's been 10 days, and nothing! GRRRRR! I don't even know where to call? i'm so mad...now I gotta deal with this on Monday...and I have to pay State taxes to register my car! I just bought it in January and paid taxes in Canada, and now I have to pay 6% to register...there goes another $4000!!!!! I hate this dumb system!!!

Sorry had to vent lol..

Also, i've been looking at our July spreadsheet, and I see some people have either answered 'yes or no' to the I693 medical transcript...some have left that column empty. Now I know USCIS has gotten strict, and many people have rec'd RFE's for not having it.

But, some people have not done it and still gotten approved....

I'm curious as approvals for GC's will start coming in the next couple of weeks for some people...if you guys can maybe let us know if you get approved without the I693....

I'm realistic in the fact that we may get an RFE because of this...I mean, it's not a huge deal...it's not like getting an RFE during the K1, because that was way more annoying, as we were waiting to be with our loved one's...i'm not stressing it this time around, because I am finally with my husband... plus i've been looking at people that got RFE's this summer, and it literally caused no delays on their case....they would get the RFE, return the requested docs within a few days, and a day or two later, they would get an email that their file had resumed, and someone even got a GC approval a week after returning the RFE info...so that's no biggie...i'm more just curious to see if my application will slide through without it...

Anyways, i'm happy that we all fell into a time period that USCIS has really kicked it up this summer....a year ago, people were waiting 7-9 months, and now it seems to be at the 4 month mark....keep it rolling! :)

I kinda wish my AP had come just a few days sooner, it would have been nice to drive to Canada this Labour Day Weekend...my son is off of school for 4 full days....now i'll have to wait to go in a couple of weeks and only stay 2 days....still happy to finally go back home after almost 4 months!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline
We received 2 copies of AP in the mail (weren't expecting as I didn't receive an e-mail). The weird thing is, no EAD card? We have very close timelines and you recieved both AP and EAD, right familyguy? Have you heard anything about your AOS yet?

I didn't apply for AP just the EAD.

No news on the AOS yet it hasnt been touched since last month :(

lolfs.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hmmm. when you say the I-693 do you mean the vaccination supplement only? I know I read about people who sent in a copy of their original medical record, but we had no such thing. So we did send the vaccination one (thank God, the doctors here could decipher the little crappy record my hubby was given..lol). But I always thought that people got RFE's in part because their medical records, which you all carried in that sealed brown envelope, got lost in the transfer from POE to USCIS. I've read about people having to redo their exam if they didn't have a copy of the original one. Maybe that's why some people are approved without it and others no? :unsure:

BTW that completely sucks about you having to pay taxes to register your car when you didn't even purchase it here! Is it just because you bought it in another country? Or...what if you had moved from another state? That would irritate the ####### out of me!

I agree about the process seeming to go a LOT faster now! Everything has been pretty smooth sailing - except for the biometrics mishap. But oh well, what can you do...lol. (yeah it pisses me off still... :P )

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats to all who got their AP's and EAD's approved.

yay! and i also checked my EAD status online and it says "CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED"! i'm gonna have it in a few days. :yes::dance: :dance: :dance:

now gonna have to look for a job ;) uhh.. wait...are there jobs out there??? :blink: :blink:

Edited by christian's gem

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Hmmm. when you say the I-693 do you mean the vaccination supplement only? I know I read about people who sent in a copy of their original medical record, but we had no such thing. So we did send the vaccination one (thank God, the doctors here could decipher the little crappy record my hubby was given..lol). But I always thought that people got RFE's in part because their medical records, which you all carried in that sealed brown envelope, got lost in the transfer from POE to USCIS. I've read about people having to redo their exam if they didn't have a copy of the original one. Maybe that's why some people are approved without it and others no? :unsure:

BTW that completely sucks about you having to pay taxes to register your car when you didn't even purchase it here! Is it just because you bought it in another country? Or...what if you had moved from another state? That would irritate the ####### out of me!

I agree about the process seeming to go a LOT faster now! Everything has been pretty smooth sailing - except for the biometrics mishap. But oh well, what can you do...lol. (yeah it pisses me off still... :P )

I should clarify. The I693 I do have, and yes it's the vacc supplmnt. A lot of people send just that in, and others go through the trouble of getting it transcribed by a surgeon general. Previously, there were no big issues and people were getting approved, lately USCSiS is tightening up, and for a lot if people that just sent the I693 and not transcribed, they are getting RFE's....a girl in the Canadian forum had her interview two weeks ago and was not approved and told to come back in 30 days with a medical or the transcribe. If you go to Junes spreadsheet, you will see a few RFE's for people who lacked the transcribe.

That being said, some people are plainly getting approved without them and without incident.

Worst case, if an RFE does come, Dr. Arnold in Texas does them lol....

I see that an interview is coming up this week. Has anyone gotten GC's yet? Thus may be the first one as GC's have been known to arrive a week or so after interview.

I'm judging by timelines, I should see a GC anytime in the first two weeks in Oct...unless I see an RFE instead lol!

N-400 Citizenship

Can we all agree that the DMV is the most evil place?! UGH!

So after my third visit (got turned away the first two times cause of insufficient docs) they finally took all my info, and after 20 mins of processing as a pending AOS applicant (I qualify according to PA rules), she tells me that they have to run a 'SAFE' check with Homeland Security. This is a rule with all immigrants, to make sure my status is legal... and that they would mail me a letter in 7-10 days after my name has cleared, to go back for my DL... well it's been 10 days, and nothing! GRRRRR! I don't even know where to call? i'm so mad...now I gotta deal with this on Monday...and I have to pay State taxes to register my car! I just bought it in January and paid taxes in Canada, and now I have to pay 6% to register...there goes another $4000!!!!! I hate this dumb system!!!

Sorry had to vent lol..

Also, i've been looking at our July spreadsheet, and I see some people have either answered 'yes or no' to the I693 medical transcript...some have left that column empty. Now I know USCIS has gotten strict, and many people have rec'd RFE's for not having it.

But, some people have not done it and still gotten approved....

I'm curious as approvals for GC's will start coming in the next couple of weeks for some people...if you guys can maybe let us know if you get approved without the I693....

I'm realistic in the fact that we may get an RFE because of this...I mean, it's not a huge deal...it's not like getting an RFE during the K1, because that was way more annoying, as we were waiting to be with our loved one's...i'm not stressing it this time around, because I am finally with my husband... plus i've been looking at people that got RFE's this summer, and it literally caused no delays on their case....they would get the RFE, return the requested docs within a few days, and a day or two later, they would get an email that their file had resumed, and someone even got a GC approval a week after returning the RFE info...so that's no biggie...i'm more just curious to see if my application will slide through without it...

Anyways, i'm happy that we all fell into a time period that USCIS has really kicked it up this summer....a year ago, people were waiting 7-9 months, and now it seems to be at the 4 month mark....keep it rolling! :)

I kinda wish my AP had come just a few days sooner, it would have been nice to drive to Canada this Labour Day Weekend...my son is off of school for 4 full days....now i'll have to wait to go in a couple of weeks and only stay 2 days....still happy to finally go back home after almost 4 months!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

We went through the exact same thing!!!

First we didn't have the second sheet stating his SS# (this was before we got married).

Then (second time) when we got that information and went back (after our wedding) we didn't have the physical marriage certificate (because we got married in Hawaii and they mail it to you).

Then (third time) when we finally got that, they said the same thing to us about the check with Homeland and we would be mailed a response. We were so mad! When we got the letter, it said his visa expired. Never mind that should not have mattered! We were now married and had applied for AOS. I'll tell you, one government agency doesn't know what the other is doing!! So we just decided to wait until he gets his GC and then give it another try!

Edited by wendya

06/2005 - Met in the U.S.

3/26/07 - Mailed I-129F

3/28/07 - Vermont Received

3/29/07 - NOA1

3/30/07 - Check cashed

4/03/07 - "Touched"

4/11/07 - Approved, NOA 2 mailed via snail mail

4/18/07 - NVC received approved I-129F petition

5/02/07 - Fiance received Packet 3

5/22/07 - Mailed I-134 and supporting evidence to Fiance

5/25/07 - I-134 papers arrive in Turkey to SO via UPS

5/29/07 - Packet 3 sent to American Embassy in Turkey

6/02/07 - Packet 4 received by fiance

7/16/07 - Interview in Ankara at 9:45 am

7/16/07 - Visa denied because of a previous overstay in US, must file I-601 waiver

8/16/07 - Delivered I-601 papers to US Embassy in Ankara

12/28/07 - Fourth visit to Turkey

11/22/08 - Still waiting on I-601 Waiver (16 months)

12/23/08 - Yilmaz received approval letter for his waiver in mail!!!

03/18/09 - 2nd IV interview in Ankara

03/18/09 - Visa approved. Will be sent via UPS to his home address

03/25/09 - Received visa at home address

04/18/09 - Arrival in U.S.!!!!!!

05/21/09 - Married on the beach in Hawaii

07/12/09 - Mailed AOS papers via FedEX

7/18/09 - NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

7/30/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

8/19/09 - Biometrics appointment @ 11 AM---COMPLETED

8/30/09 - AP approved (recieved 2 hard copies in mail on 9/5/09)

9/08/09 - EAD card received in the mail

10/16/09 - Touch from CSC

11/09/09 - Card production ordered

10/05/11 - Filed Removal of Conditions

07/31/12 - Removal of conditions APPROVED, card issued

Hi everyone, long time no post for me. I'm glad to see everyone's AOS moving along quite nicely! :dance: :dance: :dance:

We have our interview this Tuesday, I hope we have everything they ask for! Will report back after we're done.

On another note, I haven't gotten my EAD yet!

uma girl, yay, you finally got your bio appointment!!! So happy for you! :thumbs:

REGINA, GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending good vibes your way and an approval!!!!! I think you are officially our first AOS interview! YOU WILL ALSO BE OUR FIRST APPROVAL! :thumbs: (how's that for positive energy lol) I am very hopeful it goes very smooth and that you get a speedy card delivery!

Come and give us the good news right away!!! Don't leave us hanging! lol!

I am checking my mail tmrw for that AP...i'd like to head up to Canada in a couple of weeks :) Funny how I couldn't get outta there fast enough and now i'm dying to go back for a visit lol....

I will say, that we are quite fortunate to be filing at a time that turn arounds are so fast....think about it, even just 6 months ago and prior, approvals for AOS were 8-9 months, some years even 18 months...and as of recent, they are around 4 months...I am sure not complaining...even if I were to get an RFE for my I693, I won't be bummed....i'm positive either way :)

Edited by poprocks

N-400 Citizenship

REGINA, GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sending good vibes your way and an approval!!!!! I think you are officially our first AOS interview! YOU WILL ALSO BE OUR FIRST APPROVAL! :thumbs: (how's that for positive energy lol) I am very hopeful it goes very smooth and that you get a speedy card delivery!

Come and give us the good news right away!!! Don't leave us hanging! lol!

I am checking my mail tmrw for that AP...i'd like to head up to Canada in a couple of weeks :) Funny how I couldn't get outta there fast enough and now i'm dying to go back for a visit lol....

I will say, that we are quite fortunate to be filing at a time that turn arounds are so fast....think about it, even just 6 months ago and prior, approvals for AOS were 8-9 months, some years even 18 months...and as of recent, they are around 4 months...I am sure not complaining...even if I were to get an RFE for my I693, I won't be bummed....i'm positive either way :)

THANK YOU so much poprocks! :blush: Your kind words really mean a lot!!!! (L) I'll be sure to update after our interview, which is in less than 5 hours! We're all definitely blessed that approvals are coming so fast these days!

G'morning everyone! :star:

AOS Timeline

July 11, 2009 - Sent packets through USPS

July 13, 2009 - USCIS received packets

July 16, 2009 - NOAs (I-130, I-485, I-765) dated

July 18, 2009 - Received NOAs in the mail

July 24, 2009 - Received Biometrics schedule for August 18, 2009

July 25, 2009 - Did a walk-in for my biometrics. Done! Case status for I-130, I-765 show online

Aug 08, 2009 - Received Interview appointment letter in the mail, for Sept 08. Thank you Lord and Mother Mary!

Sept 04, 2009 - EAD card production ordered

Sept 08, 2009 - Interview!!! *approved pending new I-693: The civil surgeon left blank certain parts of my medical!

Had to go back to him and had him fill out a new I-693 form*

Sept 09, 2009 - Received email - card production ordered, yay!

Sept 10, 2009 - Received EAD card

Sept 17, 2009 - Received Greencard. Woohoo!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I got my bio appointment finally while I was on vacation in Canada. Unfortunately it is AFTER my interview even... I'm going to try and get it done today though. I hope the Chicago one on Broadway takes walkins...

04/25/09 Married

... procrastinated and wife and I updating her last name and bank account, etc to her new last name

07/20/09 - I485/I130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/21/09 - I485/I130 received

07/24/09 - Checks cashed

07/26/09 - I485/I130 receipt notice received

07/28/09 - I485/I130 visible online

07/29/09 - I130 touched

07/30/09 - I485 touched

08/20/09 - Interview Letter sent to me

08/24/09 - Called USCIS about not receiving biometrics appointment and got an enquiry number

08/24/09 - Received Interview Letter

08/28/09 - Biometrics Appointment Sent

09/05/09 - Biometrics Appointment Received for 9/25/09

09/19/09 - Biometrics Done

09/21/09 - I485 touched online

09/23/09 - Interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I got my bio appointment finally while I was on vacation in Canada. Unfortunately it is AFTER my interview even... I'm going to try and get it done today though. I hope the Chicago one on Broadway takes walkins...

OH, let me know if they take a walk in. Though my husband's appointment is a week from today anyway (same place as you). But a friend of mine said he tried a walk in there and got yelled at. We didn't feel like getting yelled at. lol

I just realized that my husband's appt is one year from the day our K1 petition was approved. :luv:

Edited by star_dragon

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

OH, let me know if they take a walk in. Though my husband's appointment is a week from today anyway (same place as you). But a friend of mine said he tried a walk in there and got yelled at. We didn't feel like getting yelled at. lol

I just realized that my husband's appt is one year from the day our K1 petition was approved. :luv:

They didnt let me walk in today since they were short 2 people today, but they did let me bump up my appointment to 4 days before my interview. They said that was soon enough so it wouldn't mess up my interview... so hopefully that is true, I doubt it though, I thought they run prints through the FBI, etc after taking them, I doubt that only takes a couple days, but you never know...

-Jason

04/25/09 Married

... procrastinated and wife and I updating her last name and bank account, etc to her new last name

07/20/09 - I485/I130 sent to Chicago Lockbox

07/21/09 - I485/I130 received

07/24/09 - Checks cashed

07/26/09 - I485/I130 receipt notice received

07/28/09 - I485/I130 visible online

07/29/09 - I130 touched

07/30/09 - I485 touched

08/20/09 - Interview Letter sent to me

08/24/09 - Called USCIS about not receiving biometrics appointment and got an enquiry number

08/24/09 - Received Interview Letter

08/28/09 - Biometrics Appointment Sent

09/05/09 - Biometrics Appointment Received for 9/25/09

09/19/09 - Biometrics Done

09/21/09 - I485 touched online

09/23/09 - Interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

It only takes a day or two. When you get the touch the day of or the day after your Bio appt. that's them attaching your fingerprint info to your file. It only takes longer if they don't accept your prints.

They didnt let me walk in today since they were short 2 people today, but they did let me bump up my appointment to 4 days before my interview. They said that was soon enough so it wouldn't mess up my interview... so hopefully that is true, I doubt it though, I thought they run prints through the FBI, etc after taking them, I doubt that only takes a couple days, but you never know...

-Jason

K-1

9-5-08 Sent I-129F via FedEx

9-13-08 NOA1

12-24-08 NOA2

6-11-09 Civil Ceremony

AOS

7-7-09 Mailed AOS

7-27-09 TRANSFERRED TO CSC

8-29-09 EAD card production ordered/AP Notice Approved

11-9-09 Green Card production ordered

11-19-09 Green Card arrived!

Nov. 2010 Vacation Ireland!

11-9-11 Removal of Conditions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Good Luck regina! Hope everything went well today!!! Let us know what happens! :thumbs:

AOS Short Version:

06/26/09 - Mailed package to Chicago Lockbox!

07/07/09 - NOA's Arrive for AP, AOS & EAD [dated 07/01/09]

07/17/09 - Biometrics Completed [ Completed in 17 Days ]

08/12/09 - EAD APPROVED! Card Ordered! [Approved in 47 Days]

08/20/09 - Interview notice arrived dated 08/18/09 - Sept 24th/09

08/21/09 - Got EAD Card in the mail!! :D

09/24/09 - Interview Date: 9:00am - APPROVED

10/03/09 -Received GC!!!!!

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval : 86 Days

ROC:

04/01/11 - Preparing for ROC currently

06/27/11 - ROC Mailed!

07/02/11 - NOA1 Arrived [dated 06/30/11]

07/13/11 - Biometrics letter arrived [08/01/11]

10/31/11 - Final Approval!

11/04/11 - Received new card today.

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval: 125 Days

Next Step will be citizenship in June 2012!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Guys,

So I'm preparing for my interview that is in 2 weeks. I wanted your opinion on the list of stuff we are bringing.

I'm really worried that we don't have more joint items. Because we rent our apartment, I can't get on the cable/internet or electric bills because they only let 1 person on the account when renting. Also our lease isn't up until Oct 1st and our new one, which my name on it won't arrive until after our interview. I tried asking for a letter from them but they won;t until the new lease is up. We also have no creditcards (whoot for no debt) or cell phones.

Let me know what you guys think

- Id's

- Birth Certificates

- All Letters from USCIS

- EAD

- SSN's

- Marriage License

- Copy of Original package sent

- letter from the bank saying I'm a joint account holder (we just did this because they wouldn't let me before without a SSN)

- letter from hubby's job confirming paying ect.

- letter from my new confirming pay, start date ect.

- Health insurance information with me on it

- life insurance information with me on it

- Paystubs from last 3 months

- Tax returns, W2's ect

- Our gym membership cards

- Our Sam's club membership cards

- Print out of our skype account (we use this as our phone because it's really cheap!)

- Scrapbook with pictures

- 150 loose pictures

- updated letters from friends & family

- TONS various letters, cards & mail to both of us

- few emails

Hope everyone is well! :star:

Edited by Starburst

AOS Short Version:

06/26/09 - Mailed package to Chicago Lockbox!

07/07/09 - NOA's Arrive for AP, AOS & EAD [dated 07/01/09]

07/17/09 - Biometrics Completed [ Completed in 17 Days ]

08/12/09 - EAD APPROVED! Card Ordered! [Approved in 47 Days]

08/20/09 - Interview notice arrived dated 08/18/09 - Sept 24th/09

08/21/09 - Got EAD Card in the mail!! :D

09/24/09 - Interview Date: 9:00am - APPROVED

10/03/09 -Received GC!!!!!

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval : 86 Days

ROC:

04/01/11 - Preparing for ROC currently

06/27/11 - ROC Mailed!

07/02/11 - NOA1 Arrived [dated 06/30/11]

07/13/11 - Biometrics letter arrived [08/01/11]

10/31/11 - Final Approval!

11/04/11 - Received new card today.

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval: 125 Days

Next Step will be citizenship in June 2012!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.