Karri

AOS Filers - July 2009

1,030 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
It probably has both codes on the one notice!

i doubled check it and theirs only one code on it..just the AOS(I485)..

----------- after 9 long years of our relationship, now the time has come for us to be one -----------

AOS/EAD

07-10-2009-- mailed AOS/EAD package to Chicago Lockbox

07-12-2009-- AOS/EAD package arrived at Chicago Lockbox

07-15-2009-- NOAs for AOS/EAD- DATED

07-18-2009-- NOAs hardcopy RECEIVED

08-14-2009-- Called USCIS (regarding bio apt)35 days

08-25-2009-- Biometric Notice- DATED

08-28-2009-- Biometric Notice hard copy RECEIVED---FINALLY..thank GOD..(7 weeks)

08-31-2009-- I-765 (EAD)- TOUCHED

09-15-2009-- Biometric Appointment--DONE

09-15-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-16-2009-- I-485 (AOS)- TOUCHED

09-23-2009-- EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- another email EAD CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

09-28-2009-- Interview Letter- RECEIVED

09-30-2009-- Approval Notice Sent for EAD

10-01-2009-- EAD card- RECEIVED__yipee..thank GOD..

10-27-2009-- INTERVIEW DATE- 10:30 AM

10-27-2009-- interview--PASSED..THANK GOD

10-27-2009-- GC--CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

11-04-2009-- Welcome Notice Received

11-06-2009-- GREEN CARD IN HAND..THANK YOU LORD..

ROC

08-03-11-- mailed ROC package to California Service Center

08-05-11-- NOA receipt date

08-11-11-- NOA received

09-12-11-- Biometrics Appointment- DONE

02-10-12-- RFE received

03-19-12-- mailed RFE response

04-02-12-- text & email GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED

04-08-12-- 10YRS GREEN CARD ON HAND!!!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM SO HAPPY.... :dance::dance::dance:

i just got our mails and guest what...FINALLY MY BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT HAS ARRIVED...i really didnt expect it..

i just prayed in front of our mailbox before i opened it that "i hope my bio appt is inside of our mailbox..and yes God answered my prayers...

Thanks God and thanks to all of you guys who gave me encouragement to stay patient..

DATE AND TIME OF APPOINTMENT: 09/11/2009 at 11:am----the good thing is its tuesday and my husband is off that day.. :dance:

to cherryred 04 pls inform me if you also have your bio appt..i hope and pray you'll also receive yours..

CONGRATS! I know you were waiting for a while!

I wouldn't worry about the bio notice thing...I also just got one...as many others...mine only had one code on it, and i've had several touches on both EAD and AOS...I don't think it's an issue...i'm sure they link it on their database....you're fine :)

i just got our mails and guest what...FINALLY MY BIOMETRIC APPOINTMENT HAS ARRIVED...i really didnt expect it..

i just prayed in front of our mailbox before i opened it that "i hope my bio appt is inside of our mailbox..and yes God answered my prayers...

Thanks God and thanks to all of you guys who gave me encouragement to stay patient..

DATE AND TIME OF APPOINTMENT: 09/11/2009 at 11:am----the good thing is its tuesday and my husband is off that day.. :dance:

to cherryred 04 pls inform me if you also have your bio appt..i hope and pray you'll also receive yours..

CONGRATS UMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got offered a job today! YAY! :dance:

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

:star:

Star, congrats on your job!

:dance: :dance:

I was gonna say - we actually got THREE letters (all saying the same thing) ... I was going to ask if you wanted one of ours :P

Congrats, you finally got it!

N-400 Citizenship

06/27/2014 Mailed N-400 Packet

07/02/2014 Tracking Confirmation Packet Rec'd @ USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay, so I'm making the jump into this forum! My husband's AOS paperwork was receieved on July 29, so I guess that makes me (rather HIM) a July filer!

We just went this morning for his biometrics appt and all went well. We're just waiting to find out about an interview or transfer to CSC. I'm hoping for the transfer, as I'm a teacher and really hate taking time out of the classroom is I'm not on my deathbed. LOL But, since we haven't heard anything about a transfer to the CSC, I need some assistance as to what information we should gather for a potential interview.

Suggestions?? Thanks!

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I'm noticing a lot of people have been getting touches after the initial Bio touch. We haven't had any touches since 8/13. :( I'm still worried they didn't like his fingerprints!

K-1

9-5-08 Sent I-129F via FedEx

9-13-08 NOA1

12-24-08 NOA2

6-11-09 Civil Ceremony

AOS

7-7-09 Mailed AOS

7-27-09 TRANSFERRED TO CSC

8-29-09 EAD card production ordered/AP Notice Approved

11-9-09 Green Card production ordered

11-19-09 Green Card arrived!

Nov. 2010 Vacation Ireland!

11-9-11 Removal of Conditions

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I'm noticing a lot of people have been getting touches after the initial Bio touch. We haven't had any touches since 8/13. :( I'm still worried they didn't like his fingerprints!

I'm sure it's okay!! The girl who did mine had to do them a couple of times and actually said she might need me to come back!

I didn't get my ead/ap approved for almost a month after my bio.

Hope we hear some more news this week for you and everyone else!

AOS Short Version:

06/26/09 - Mailed package to Chicago Lockbox!

07/07/09 - NOA's Arrive for AP, AOS & EAD [dated 07/01/09]

07/17/09 - Biometrics Completed [ Completed in 17 Days ]

08/12/09 - EAD APPROVED! Card Ordered! [Approved in 47 Days]

08/20/09 - Interview notice arrived dated 08/18/09 - Sept 24th/09

08/21/09 - Got EAD Card in the mail!! :D

09/24/09 - Interview Date: 9:00am - APPROVED

10/03/09 -Received GC!!!!!

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval : 86 Days

ROC:

04/01/11 - Preparing for ROC currently

06/27/11 - ROC Mailed!

07/02/11 - NOA1 Arrived [dated 06/30/11]

07/13/11 - Biometrics letter arrived [08/01/11]

10/31/11 - Final Approval!

11/04/11 - Received new card today.

Total Days from NOA1 to Approval: 125 Days

Next Step will be citizenship in June 2012!

Timeline

I wouldn't worry about the bio notice thing...I also just got one...as many others...mine only had one code on it, and i've had several touches on both EAD and AOS...I don't think it's an issue...i'm sure they link it on their database....you're fine :)

CONGRATS UMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna say - we actually got THREE letters (all saying the same thing) ... I was going to ask if you wanted one of ours :P

thanks for the info..thats was a relief..--yah i've waited it for 7 weeks which is too long for a wait just for the Bio Notice.. :angry:

but the damaged has been done so i just need to be happy now..

thanks a lot.. :D

Edited by umaGURL_in vegas

----------- after 9 long years of our relationship, now the time has come for us to be one -----------

AOS/EAD

08-28-2009-- Biometric Notice hard copy RECEIVED---FINALLY..thank GOD..(7 weeks)

ROC

08-11-11-- NOA received

02-10-12-- RFE received

Filed: Timeline

Hi there, at least you already have your appointment, I havent get it yet...

I am praying for this week.

CONGRATS UMA!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the info..thats was a relief..--yah i've waited it for 7 weeks which is too long for a wait just for the Bio Notice.. :angry:

but the damaged has been done so i just need to be happy now..

thanks a lot.. :D

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

AP document was approved today! Kind of a relief, it's scary to think of what would happen if an emergency need for travel came up. Now waiting for biometrics day :whistle:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Timeline

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number:

Application Type: I765 , APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On August 29, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I'm sure it's okay!! The girl who did mine had to do them a couple of times and actually said she might need me to come back!

Edited by hxxrmonkey

K-1

9-13-08 NOA1

12-24-08 NOA2

6-11-09 Civil Ceremony

AOS

7-7-09 Mailed AOS

Timeline

ANDANDAND!

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 29, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

K-1

9-13-08 NOA1

12-24-08 NOA2

6-11-09 Civil Ceremony

AOS

7-7-09 Mailed AOS

Receipt Number:

On August 29, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

wow!!congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Hi there, at least you already have your appointment, I havent get it yet...

I am praying for this week.

maybe you'll received it this week..liked cherryred 04 she was also one of us left behind but she also received her's the following day when i received mine..dont worry you're nxt..

i just really hope that all july filers who was left behind like us just for waiting for the bio notice will receive their bio's this week..

AOS/EAD

ROC

08-11-11-- NOA received

02-10-12-- RFE received

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ANDANDAND!

Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On August 29, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

:thumbs: Congrats on your APPROVALS!!!!!!! :dance:

Event Date

ROC

9/24/11 - Mailed I-751 packet to CSC

9/26/11 - NOA1 Receipt Date

9/28/11 - Check cashed

10/1/11 - NOA1 arrived in mail

3/19/12 - RFE

5/3/12 - RoC APPROVED!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

we got the same two emails on same day!

Receipt Number:

Sincerely,

ROC

7/12 - Sent I-751 Package by USPS

7/15 - Package was delivered at 11am

7/15 - Date of NOA

7/19 - Check was cashed

7/19 - NOA letter was received

7/28 - Biometrics letter received, date- 8/23/2011

8/01 - Early Biometric was done

11/15 - Card Production ordered

11/19 - 10 years Green Card arrived.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.