msdelila

Aggressive VJers

232 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Religion did not have anything to do about my request about delays and second visas, it was a detail, it was my way of being thorough

It's a mighty damn big detail if it's enough to de-rail the entire process.

I agree, i know how big it is to me, but it's my process and my decision

and my question was not "should i wait or not" because we have already decided this, and that's what i wanted to be respected. I've been in this rlp for 4 years, and i know what expensive draining and long is already, and we decided it was time to start, and I decided to ask for details so i could have an idea of the big picture

Is that reasonable?

It's your money and your time and your life, so whatever floats your boat.

Filed: Other Country: Argentina
Timeline

VJ can be a harsh place, but a welcoming place too. One is bound to find all the information here that they will need to deal with USCIS and DOS and back to USCIS during the later part of their journey. If one has questions in the upper forums, feel free to post them - but try to do so after reading all of the pinned topics and USCIS/DOS pages that pertain to your situation and not finding your answer. People on this forum will normally be glad to provide some insight into your situation and maybe post links to other threads where someone brought up a similar issue.

Aside from that, Ioukta - I would like to say one thing...USCIS/DOS will leave God out of the visa process, you might want to do the same. Remember, you will be at the mercy of those two government agencies, not God's mercy. They will provide you with a timeframe as to when you have to complete your process. Once you submit the paperwork for your K1 you are working on USCIS/DOS time, not God's time. When you and your fiance are completely ready to apply for the visa (aka "saved") do so. Good luck with your journey - may the Holy Spirit breathe into you both real soon! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Actually, I am only 4'7", tip the scales at 68 pounds and feel very safe behind my firewall, so can express myself however I feel. If things get too rough, can unplug my computer, go up to my room, and suck my thumb, and think of other nasty things to say.

Besides my knowledge of dynamic IP's soft and hardware firewalls, also have knowledge of proxies, so try and find me, if you can. That really gives me the power to be nasty and really be a big a$$hole. I like being an a$$hole.

Timeline
Actually, I am only 4'7", tip the scales at 68 pounds and feel very safe behind my firewall, so can express myself however I feel. If things get too rough, can unplug my computer, go up to my room, and suck my thumb, and think of other nasty things to say.

Besides my knowledge of dynamic IP's soft and hardware firewalls, also have knowledge of proxies, so try and find me, if you can. That really gives me the power to be nasty and really be a big a$$hole. I like being an a$$hole.

:rofl:

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

I just read the original thread that is being discussed here. And IMO ioukta, I really don't see how people were attacking you BEFORE you wrote your super long rant about how you were being attacked. People expressed confusion about what being "saved" meant (since as I see you know, we all have different beliefs about what that means), people gave you advice that you clearly did not like, and something mentioned that you might get aggressive answers because it might look like you were throwing the process away that all of us try very hard to get into.

I don't see how that was attacking your religion at all. Many MANY times people gave you the advice of postponing interview or Packet 3, but you seemed to ignore that and just keep on asking, "how do I postpone interview?" (instead of doing a search of -postpone interview- or posting in the French forum as someone also told you to do).

Get off your high horse and stop complaining that religion had nothing to do with the topic. Because if that was true, you wouldn't have mentioned it in your original post AND HEADLINE TITLE. Before you got offended people gave you the answers you needed, then you chose to take offense and then I stopped reading so maybe they did attack you after that.

And you said earlier that this forum was not for expressing opinions? What is it for then?? None of us are professional experts in the Visa process. We are people that have gone through the process, are going through the process or plan on going through the process. Some of us have been around for a long time and therefore have read a lot of posts and had a lot of experiences, but at the end of that day what we are giving is our advice and our opinions about what people should/n't do.

Exactly so - this is why I was teasing in my earlier post. I tried to give the best answers I could in the last go-round, but wasn't getting through.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Ahh, gaining those summer pounds again? Get back to an even 60 bucks, and you will be feeling slim and less bloated in no time. :star:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

:blink: IMO all the OP of the closed thread was asking was how long do they have in the process and what do they do if they want to refile if they can refile.......? Does the reasons behind delaying or refiling really matter...really? Seems to me like a bunch of people just decided it was their business to either find offense ( 'slap in the face to vj'...) or deem the OP reasons for the questions somehow kind of invalid...Well that's how it reads to me......

I think the OP was just trying to find answers pertinent to their situation. What's the hoopla about?

OP---Some have answered without all the extra bunk, take what's of value from that, and ignore the rest. You certainly don't have to explain your personal reasons to people on here..... :thumbs:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

:innocent: so it is you making the noobs feel like a goldfish swimming with sharks :whistle:

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
Hello,

I was just wondering if others thought that the members on this board were rather aggressive and rude when replying to threads. I haven't personally had any problems, but I've read many threads on here and it seems like 90% of the threads end up with some kind of insults.

I'm not saying all the replies are like that, but some are. I'm a member on another forum (for a completely different topic) and everyone on there are the nicest and friendliest people you could cyber-meet.

Just wondering.

D.

:lol:

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Timeline

The pot calling the kettle black

sucked in by VJ

Hello,

I was just wondering if others thought that the members on this board were rather aggressive and rude when replying to threads. I haven't personally had any problems, but I've read many threads on here and it seems like 90% of the threads end up with some kind of insults.

I'm not saying all the replies are like that, but some are. I'm a member on another forum (for a completely different topic) and everyone on there are the nicest and friendliest people you could cyber-meet.

Just wondering.

D.

Why is it that the only one who can stop the crying is the one who started it in the first place?

More Complete Story here
My Saga includes 2 step sons
USC Married 4/2007 Colombian on overstay since 2001 of B1/B2 visa
Applied 5/2007 Approved GC in Hand 10/2007
I-751 mailed 6/30/09 aapproved 11/7/09 The BOYS I-751 Mailed 12/29/09 3/23/10 Email approval for 17 CR 3/27/10
4/14/10 Email approval for 13 yr Old CR 4/23/10

Oldest son now 21 I-130 filed by LPR dad ( as per NVC CSPA is applying here )
I-130 approved 2/24
Priority date 12/6/2007
4/6/2010 letter from NVC arrives to son dated 3/4/2010
5/4/10 received AOS and DS3032 via email
9/22/10 Interview BOG Passed
10/3/10 POE JFK all went well
11/11/10 GC Received smile.png

Timeline
The pot calling the kettle black

sucked in by VJ

Hello,

Just wondering.

D.

I know that's why it made me chuckle.

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

---

We are all adults. We should be aware of the different views on here. And, that nothing here should replace what happens in the real world.

What? This isn't real? You #######! I am reporting you to the thought police immediately. :lol:

luv ur punchlines brad!! :ot2:

K1 Visa

01-31-2009 I-129F to USCIS-CSC

02-19-2009 NOA1

03-24-2009 NOA2

06-21-2009 Medical(The Polyclinic, Dubai UAE)

06-28-2009 Interview @ USE AD (approved)

07-01-2009 Visa ready for pick up @ USE AD

07-07-2009 went to pick up my visa (ready 2 fly)

=

09-11-2009 POE-SFO(no questions asked,just a reminder 2 get marry within 90 days)

=

09-28-2009 applied for SSN at Sac., Ca(no hassle)

10-05-2009 received SSN card on mail

11-04-2009 applied for marriage license @ Sacramento County, Ca

11-18-2009 married (marriage certificate on hand-same day)

11-25-2009 I-693 signed by CS(MMR-$70, Vericella-$70, I-693 Form- $15)

=

12-23-2009 mailed AOS to USCIS, Chicago Lockbox (FedEx)

12-28-2009 recvd by USCIS

01-04-2010 check cashed by USCIS

01-08-2010 received NOA1 (I-797C) for I-485, I-765 and I-131

01-11-2010 recvd ASC Appointment Notice for Biometrics

01-25-2010 Biometrics Appointment- West Sac, CA

**alls well @ Biometrics-less than 20 mins.

03-04-2010 recvd notice for AOS interview date

03-04-2010 EAD card production ordered (online notice)

03-08-2010 AP (I-512L) approved-recvd in mail (dated 3/2/10)

03-11-2010 EAD recvd on mail

04-06-2010 AOS interview, APPROVED! Bye USCIS til 2012- Sac, CA

04-15-2010 GC Welcome letter received fr mail

04-16-2010 GC recvd on the mail (Yiihaa!!!)

=

03-08-2012 ROC I-751 mailed to CSC via USPS Priority Mail

03-12-2012 ROC recvd by CSC

03-12-2012 NOA1 (revd on mail 03/19/12)

03-15-2012 ROC check cashed

"Thank you to God and to VJ"

lol

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

We are all adults. We should be aware of the different views on here. And, that nothing here should replace what happens in the real world.

What? This isn't real? You #######! I am reporting you to the thought police immediately. :lol:

luv ur punchlines brad!! :ot2:

We aims ta please :devil:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif