SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It linked fine, Nat -

I cooked dinner for the family last night- I made brown stew chicken, rice and peas, festival, cho cho, and grilled pumpkin - My nephews did not say a WORD, just chowed down - The three year old ate 2 chicken legs and a thigh, and 4 festival!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

Hey, Sus.....

What kind of proof you need to get a restraining order? You know?

The ###### tried to run me off the road yesterday in the middle of downtown. This is getting out of hand now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Here's a link to MO information -

http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.p...p;open_id=11516

They do have orders of protection due to stalking - That is messed up - Did you call the cops? In CT - all you need to get a temporary restraining order is a police report, the judge grants an immediate one, then schedules a hearing that both people appear at and present their argument -

Timeline
Here's a link to MO information -

http://www.womenslaw.org/laws_state_type.p...p;open_id=11516

They do have orders of protection due to stalking - That is messed up - Did you call the cops? In CT - all you need to get a temporary restraining order is a police report, the judge grants an immediate one, then schedules a hearing that both people appear at and present their argument -

I just filled it out online.

No, I didn't call the cops. Going to PM you.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Newly - sorry to hear about your job.

KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

For those of you who live in a REAL city. Don't you know it's not polite to brag? Stop posting on VJ about all the reggae artist that are coming to town. It makes me wanna cry..... :crying::crying:

If you are a baseball fan, this is a REAL CITY!!!!!!! I'm in heaven, SG.

I saw you walking downtown yesterday but had turned the corner before I realized it was you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Mawnin Ladies, Its Monday again WOW!

Ok now I have to catch up LOL, Dada mi ah link yuh!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hey yall hope everyone is doing well!!!

FYI~ today is cow appreciation day "dress like a cow and get free chicken at chick fi la"

Yes me and my coworkers did and they have free cuts on their website!

Please tell me you did not dress like a cow?? :blink:

Timeline
Newly - sorry to hear about your job.

KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

For those of you who live in a REAL city. Don't you know it's not polite to brag? Stop posting on VJ about all the reggae artist that are coming to town. It makes me wanna cry..... :crying::crying:

If you are a baseball fan, this is a REAL CITY!!!!!!! I'm in heaven, SG.

I saw you walking downtown yesterday but had turned the corner before I realized it was you.

Where was I?

Hey yall hope everyone is doing well!!!

FYI~ today is cow appreciation day "dress like a cow and get free chicken at chick fi la"

Yes me and my coworkers did and they have free cuts on their website!

Please tell me you did not dress like a cow?? :blink:

that's what I asked. Never got an answer.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

You were at Washington and Broadway....walking towards the river. BTW I am not a stalker. LOL

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Jomo- Baby is great. Are you on facebook? I have lots of pictures of her on their. How are you doing? Are you still planning to come to Chicago?

Hey Shem. Do you know what your friend did for a vistors visa and how long their mother-in-law got to stay? I tried posting this in another forum but some people are so rude.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

A few weeks ago, we were talking about cheap laptops. The main con of netbooks is that they don't have CD & DVD drives. Well, eMachines has come out with a laptop that costs the same as a netbook, but it DOES have the drives and is more powerful than netbooks.

eMachine - $299 laptop at Buy.com

Justucia, it sounds like you're not going to the interview. If that's so, how do you feel about it? I'm trying to decide on whether to go. It was always the plan for me to go, but that would leave me with only 1 vacation day for the rest of the YEAR.

thanks for this nat.. i didn't like the idea of no cd drive either..i might look into getting this one..

Good Morning YARDIES..

Congrats lovesponge..

Timeline
Hey, Sus.....

What kind of proof you need to get a restraining order? You know?

The ###### tried to run me off the road yesterday in the middle of downtown. This is getting out of hand now.

WOW.. that certainly brings back memories.. why do ppl think they can get away w/ that..

im sorry ur going thru all that kels (are u ok w/ being jg??) i really pray this mad woman get in some serious trouble for all that she has caused..why can't she just MOVE ON!!!

Timeline
Now that Hubby is here he won't just come to the house and sit in front of the door for hours :blink: like he has an invisible car like Wonder Woman's Jet ( umm dude I see you out there you are not really on the highway as you claim to be while talking on the cell you are right in front of the door!!!!) When he kept calling the house phone , cell phone, hang up, house phone cell phone and Hubby picked up and he heard that voice he stopped calling me and called my Mother!!!!!! She told him to he needs to pray when she told me that I fell out :rofl: JG this man is really touched he used to tell me I had a Demon blocking my emotions that's why I wouldn't let him in emotionally! :blink: :blink: :blink: Ummm nooooooooooooooooo that was not the reason!!!!!!!

lol.. dont u hate when u have a saved and sactified stalker LOL :rofl: chat bout invisible jet.. so he would be talking to u from outside ur house and say he was on the hwy.. omg..

Quanna this comment made my day! smiley-laughing025.gif

Yes girl he was right outside the whole time and in front of the house at that, he was as bad as my Fat @zz Baby Daddy hiding in the naked bush with no leaves! Dude I can see you! :rofl:

Philly please enough with your crazy stalker stories I’m trying to drink my hot chocolate here!!!!!

Edited by DaDa

Timeline

A little Jamaican old lady is walking down Halfway Tree Road dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her.

One of the bags rips, and every once in a while a $100 bill falls out onto the sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Hey granmah, yu doan see money a fall outta yu bag dem?"

"Lawd mi Gawd!" says the little old lady. "Mi hav fi go back an fine dem!" Tanks fi telling mi officer."

"Hold dung, deh... not so fass!!," says the policeman. "Is whey yu get di money from... Ah tief yu tief it?"?

"Oh, no sah, mi wouldn't do dat !!", says the little old lady. "You see, fi mi back yard a right back a de stadium parking lot. Any time a match a gwaan, whole heap a man dem come an peepee t'rough di fence inna mi yard. So, mi tan behind de fence wid di hedge clippers dem. Any time smaddy stick 'im ting through de fence, mi bawl out,"One hundred dallas ar it a come aff!"

"Well, dat sound fair" laughs the policeman. "Gwaan yu way an good luck! Oh, by de way mam, ah wha inna de oddah bag?"

"Well, yu know sah, ah no everybady pay.."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.