SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Evening Yardies, I am Officially a MARRIED WOMAN. It feels really good and I am very happy. Everything turned out really nice, I am trying to post a pic for you guys but I really dont know how to HELP!

CONGRATULATIONS Lovesponge!!!!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

Question.....What is the average wait time to receive the Green Card after you have received the EAD card? and also can he travel on the green card to Jamaica without a visa? :unsure: We are planning to visit this December.

Thanks all..

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

BTW Dillon, how are you doing? How are you handling being the only "chauffeur" in the household? Any ideas on how to get hubby a license or permit before the greencard? HELP!

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS LOVESPONGE! I wish u all the best in your marriage! Hurry up and figure out how to post the pics! JaEnglish--where r u when we need u! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not completely....got cute clothes and had dinner with Kimmy and her two beautiful girls :thumbs:

yup..wish we could hung longer..so kimora could ride ur nerves a little more..lol

Kimora is such a smart sweet child. She cracked me up. And Thalia is a good baby. Anyone in my family will tell you I don't hold babies...I love 3+ and up. But she was so good. I forgot how soft babies are...and smell so good. Maybe I'll try for another one :unsure::blink:

hehhee..yea only to other ppl :)

finesse kashi bday a next week to and all now..mi nat even a tink bout it...probably a watch..di one him have as old as kimora.

Newly - sorry to hear about your job.

KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

For those of you who live in a REAL city. Don't you know it's not polite to brag? Stop posting on VJ about all the reggae artist that are coming to town. It makes me wanna cry..... :crying::crying:

:rofl::rofl: ush

I think the last time a reggae artist came to St. Louis was in 1971 when Bob Marley and Wailers came to town. :rofl::rofl:

SG you need to get in the loop. Yellowman was just here this past Wednesay and Beres will be here in August.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
BTW Dillon, how are you doing? How are you handling being the only "chauffeur" in the household? Any ideas on how to get hubby a license or permit before the greencard? HELP!

No clue on how to get that but he just drives anyway.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Just some information: When waiting for your ten year green card you can still go to Jamaica. Just take the letter saying that the 2 year card has been extended. We waisted our time and went to Chicago to find this out. Because no one would answer the phone at immigration and it was all voice automated so all we could do was schedule a time for our question. Can't wait for immigration process to be over. :bonk:

One Luv

J...

Sorry you had to waste time going to Chicago. The letter states use it as an extension. We got a stamp last summer because we never received our original letter and it took forever to get a duplicate. Customs and Immigration didn't even look at the letter only the stamp. Hopefully you will get the 10 year card soon.

I hope... I see Elizabeth's hubby just got his.

I think we are going to try to hire hubbys mom for a nanny to get here her.

How are you doing these day Shem? How long did it take you guys to receive the 10 year card?

Hoping all is blessed on the thread. Congrats to Marriages and approvals.

One Luv

J

Congrats Love Sponge..

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Are you talking about 600 pounds Virgin show? He lost a bunch of weight now looking for love?

I was getting so frustrated because I am not losing weight fast enough. Now I just take it one day at a time...make better food selections and exercsise everyday. I'm more worried about being fat, mean and ugly :wacko:

Yeah. I'm def gonna watch it on TLC tonight (after watching Rising Stars on TVJ).

I don't know what you look like, but of those three, at LEAST be nice. :P As I saw on a zillion bumper stickers the summers I interned in Austin, Texas: Mean People Suck

I was just joking about my heavier friends and co-workers are so mean. It's probably cuz they are lazy and miserable. I know people can be mean regardless of weight. But the bigger they get...they meaner they get...in my circle. It's scary to me.

:P As I saw on a zillion bumper stickers the summers I interned in Austin, Texas: Mean People Suck

Nice People Swallow

:devil:

lol

:rofl:

Timeline
I hope... I see Elizabeth's hubby just got his.

I think we are going to try to hire hubbys mom for a nanny to get here her.

How are you doing these day Shem? How long did it take you guys to receive the 10 year card?

Hoping all is blessed on the thread. Congrats to Marriages and approvals.

One Luv

J

Hey Jax. Have you tried to get a visitor visa for her? A former yardie VJer filed for her husband's grandmother to help with their baby and she was granted one. It's working out for them so far.

Our 10 year green card told almost a year. Things are good on this end. Take care.

Timeline

Congratulations! How was the ceremony? Did you do a courthouse wedding?

I just found out this week that, to my surprise, quite a few of my coworkers got married that way, even if they had ceremonies afterward.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Congrats :thumbs:

Timeline
:P As I saw on a zillion bumper stickers the summers I interned in Austin, Texas: Mean People Suck

Nice People Swallow

:devil:

lol

bwaahaaaaa

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

congrats girl

you must be relieved

nat i just saw tia perform, she was pretty good

the performances tonight were generally weak though

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.