SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jamaicans are laid back when it comes to certain things

i do think that's why our country is where it is

ppl are too laid back and willing to accept any damn foolishness

most Jamaican's are, we need trade..nothing is happening without money coming in..other than more crime and violence...

yep!

yuh muss know we country gone when a WHOLE community is living off the gains from lottery scams

mother, father, granny, baby, uncle, etc

Bunz, this lottery think pisses me off so bad I want to strangle someone. Last year I kept getting calls from Jamaica that I won some money and that I must wire, $350/US to collect $3000/US, the person on the phone was twanging so much that it was hard for me to compose myself, but I let dem finish and politely told dem...look pu**y u naw live undah mi so tap call mi phone...I've never received another call.

why would anyone believe they can send $350 and get $3000??? man its some poor souls..

IT AMAZING HOW MANY PEOPLE FALL FOR THESE .. I SEE IT EVERYDAY ... BUT OF COURSE IM TRAINED TO LOOK FOR PARTICULAR THINGS AND HOPEFULLY KEEP THEM FROM HAPPENING

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i LOOOVVVEE going out alone for that same reason.. i don't like trying to be hostess and make sure everybody likes the spot or is enjoying themselves.. i usually let ppl know where im going and its up to them to decide to join or not.. some friends are not gonna have a good time unless the stars are aliigned perfectly.. too much pressure LOL

girl I learned this lesson the hard way in Jamaica...I don't want to be responsible for another person enjoying or not enjoying their hard earned vacation.

Jawi I completely agree with this, Family is very important to me and A's decision to stand by his girls and maintain the LDR until the right time to leave is extremely valiant! ( Clapping my Hands) That's a real man and exactly the type of Husband you need in your life! :thumbs:

Thanks Philly...you brought tears to my eyes. I am very passionate about men caring for their kids...my oldest son's father is finally realizing what it means to be a real father. When you guys talk about fighting for custody, I never had that problem.

and that is what is so unfortunate about the immigration.. i am thankful that our country has its rules and it really is better than coutries like LONDON but so many ppl see no other way to get to know somebody than to marry them, yeah they could have done the LDR a while longer, but thats very hard only a few of us can endure that i think..

It was extremely difficult until I processed it in my head like he was serving in the war. I imagined those women living without their husbands for so long...and they had no choice in the matter. I figured...if they can endure...I definitely can endure a while longer.

Sure I do. I am the scorekeeper.

*In my best Martin Lawrence voice* Because she is the number 1 playa...from the Himalayas! Gwaan tru mi gyal...ah so men do ie frum mawnin. :thumbs:

Beer works - Mayo works well, so does Avocado - Never tried an egg though - How long you been married, Bunz? Don't know if I would be doing that with my hubby as a newlywed, lol

Do you guys remember the I love Lucy episode when Ricky thought he was losing his hair...and Lucy made that concoction to put on his head with the blender and the plunger and the heat cap. I laughed so hard at that episode. I loved that woman.

My parents smoke as well..many ppl i know..my father ganja..my mother cigs..my brother, and the list goes on..never tried it..never wanted to..can't imagine what it would do for me..my thing is.if i never started when i was 13..can't imagine starting at 21...

why yuh stop yereso? nutten nuh go so...keep going my gyal...lang time yuh nuh 21. kikikikiki :devil::rofl:

Hi Shemmy!

The interview went well. He got approved. We were nervous for nothing.

How was Karin?

Congratulations Darlene! Did you go to the interview?

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Good afternoon ladies,

Well these past couple of days been a roller coaster for me I been laid off from my job because I was asked if I knew someone and I said no because I did not knoe what the hell they where getting at but appreantly this girl did something and she use to work at my job, anyways long story short they went through my email and seen that she sent me text messages and I was sending messages back so they foundt out I do still correspond with her and told me I'm fired for lying I think this have to do with the information she has on the big boss of the company and she is suing the company for a number of things, I was so depressed and sad yesteerday but for some reason it a bittersweet I am a lil relieved this job has put me thru so much I am trying to look at this as blessin because so much stress been put on me at this job and I been trying to leave for the longest time now.... anyways I'm okay I just hope I get unemployment bills are paid up to date and a lil money is saved so hopefully I will stay afloat, okay moving on I don't have access to the net like that so my thirsy behing is using my friend sidekick lol congrats nat I am so happy to fianally see noa2 in yuh timeline, jawi how is ur neck? With ur question I told jay I am not waiting 3 yrs for something as stupid as herb life is too short and it just made a yr on the 4th and its been the hardest yr ever so I can't imagine 3yrs I want to start a family in a yr or 2 and I want to be married first and I will not want to do that on my own and my momma already talking about I hope u know if u get preggo you ain't sendin my first grand to no jamaica, I just let her hear herself talk lol I hope it don't get to that but if it did it won't be a shock cause I already told his azz! Jomo I am sorry to hear about ur story I remember ur story from etj and I knew they whole story and to see this ending is just shocking and sad I remember pming you when I decieded to start my journey and u actually introduced me to vj I wish you the best and just stay strong! One thing I can't tolerate is lack of ambition you sont have to be rich but you gotta want something outta life and never settle for less I have not gotten my noa2 yet and did not want to wait until then for j to stop smoking I had a deep convo with him so he know how real this situation is...

Sorry to hear this Newly. Better will come...just have faith.

so it go finese, u bettah no buy no dayn scanner, that would drive me insane

i know right. not only would i have to listen to it at home but then he would be calling me at work to give me a report too :rofl:

That's funny. :lol:

Hahahaha...hubby just called me complaining about his neck....I told him to lay off the Wii. Last night we were boxing up a storm in a hot room with no A/C. Someone told him that if we sweat more..we lose more weight...I beg to differ...maybe because I hate to sweat.

Anyhoo...Has anyone with the Wii had any neck pains after boxing for 1 hour?

My youngest son came to me crying about neck/back pain the first time he played the boxing game. He was punching so hard that he punched the big screen a couple of times. I'm afraid to play it with my issues.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

me on the drums, my son pon di guitar and mi husband a sing!!!! when i be hitting all the notes i feel like a real rockstar.....screamin and shyt. hitting the drumsticks together over my head!! woo hoo!

This sounds like so much fun! I would be laughing so hard watching y'all.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline

I like the swimdress with the silver cross-top & black skirt... but I can't spend that much money without knowing for sure how it will look.

However, this did inspire me to go get a cuter swimdress since I'll be going to Kool Runnings. Now I wish I hadn't thrown away that $15 lane bryant giftcard.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

nat.. i think that is a blessing from the Lord LOL.. its funny how we say that right.. joyce meyers is the one that got me to start putting the cart in the coral, she also challenged me to return the money when i get too change back.. MAN i felt good the ONE time i did that.. never did it again tho LOL

alright i am outtie ladiess have a good evening, night crew

Quana - Hubby and I read the Joyce Meyers..daily devotations. He loves it...I love it too!! :thumbs:

Timeline
Hahahaha...hubby just called me complaining about his neck....I told him to lay off the Wii. Last night we were boxing up a storm in a hot room with no A/C. Someone told him that if we sweat more..we lose more weight...I beg to differ...maybe because I hate to sweat.

Anyhoo...Has anyone with the Wii had any neck pains after boxing for 1 hour?

MY DAD DID I THINK HE WAS PUNCHING TO HARD LIKE HE WAS HITTING SOMETHING FOR REAL

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

On here for my usual net fix.....We are in Mobay now, at the Sunset Beach...lovely hotel!

We spent the afternoon playing in the pool, hubby and the baby were having a BALL

They have a really good Italian restaurant there, just had dinner there....Only one full day left here, kinda getting sad :(

Hubby REALLY enjoyed himself, so hoping he'll come for a weekend with me when I shoot a wedding next in Jamaica, may be shooting a wedding in late Sept, fingers crossed!

Dammit, you people need to do more K3s and book me as your wedding photographer, I am CRAVING

On here for my usual net fix.....We are in Mobay now, at the Sunset Beach...lovely hotel!

We spent the afternoon playing in the pool, hubby and the baby were having a BALL

They have a really good Italian restaurant there, just had dinner there....Only one full day left here, kinda getting sad :(

Hubby REALLY enjoyed himself, so hoping he'll come for a weekend with me when I shoot a wedding next in Jamaica, may be shooting a wedding in late Sept, fingers crossed!

Dammit, you people need to do more K3s and book me as your wedding photographer, I am CRAVING some more Jamaica ALREADY and haven't left!!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

OK SO I TOOK MY KIDS TO THE EYE DOCTOR ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THE MEDICAL THEY HAVE ONLY COVERS EVERY 24 MONTH I WAS SO MAD SO I ENDED UP PAYING FOR AND EXAM AND NEW GLASSES FOR MY DAUGHTER .... ... I WAS SO FRUSTRATED.

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shrew is that you...where you been sis?

mawnin mylife

Now, where did sus go

hey LAwny!! Yep, it was me :)

I have been in and out but I dont know what is even going on in here anymore!!!

How are you? Life good?

I just woke up 30 min early so that I can go walk a mile. :angry: It would be SOOO much easier to go back to sleep. :angry:

Good morning.

no no no, NAT. that is Satan's lie :)

I know two people that had heart attacks today. TWO.

Now, I need to do that too, because lately I have NOT been making my evening workouts!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

HELLO EVERYONE .. HOW WAS YOUR DAY

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Digicel updated their Rising Stars webpage! You can see Week 1 performances here: http://www.digiceljamaica.com/risingstars/media/week1.php

Now I just have to figure out how to download the videos of Princess Tia.

My2, That sucks that the insurance didn't pay for the eyecare. I know that can be expensive.

Shrewdgal, I clicked that link Ells posted (onestopplus.com) and saw trampolines for $99. I never thought about getting a small indoor trampoline before, but that might be a fun way to work out (more fun than walking; can be done while watching tv). I'm gonna look into that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Hello to all you Yardie Ladies!

I've been deep into everything since before the Holidays. Between my annual audit at work and then immigration hoo-haa, my mind has been numb. We finally made it through the ARC process as of a couple weeks ago. But alas there are always issues in these situations. In my case mainly the utter lack of work. I thank the Lord that I have a job and make a decent living because I couldn't buy a job for my husband right now.

I hope you are all blessed and things are well. Some of you have dropped me a line here and there to check in and I really appreciate that. I know that my immigration process was easier than most however that unfortuantely did not help the reality of our global economy after it was finished. The pressure on me over the past months has been enormous as it has not been easy for me to have so much responsibility. It's always just been me and my Cocker Spaniel Lady and now hubby must count on me as well. And you all know how much my Jamaican husband likes being in that position!

So we do what we must.....I am starting my MBA in the Fall and hubby is studying for his GED so he can also go to school by the first of the year. We are trying to make the best of a bad economy by preparing ourselves for the future. And being Christians we know it will be a brighter future. :goofy:

I'm looking forward to catching up with the regular ladies here (You know who you are!) and the new ladies as well.

Summer in Florida means staying inside and enjoying the A/C. I'll be online more than most so I hope to see you all around soon.

A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have. - President Gerald Ford

AOS Timeline (from B2)

12.31.08....Package Sent to Chicago

01.13.09....NOA1 received

03.14.09....Biometrics Appt

03.25.09....EAD Card Received

04.05.09....Interview Appt Received

05.07.09....Interview

05.07.09....APPROVED!!!

06.23.09....Conditional Green Card Received!!!!

Stepdaughter Consular Filing

01.27.10....I-130 Package sent to Chicago

02.08.10....NOA1 received

OtIZm5.png

Timeline
Digicel updated their Rising Stars webpage! You can see Week 1 performances here: http://www.digiceljamaica.com/risingstars/media/week1.php

My2, That sucks that the insurance didn't pay for the eyecare. I know that can be expensive.

Shrewdgal, I clicked that link Ells posted (onestopplus.com) and saw trampolines for $99. I never thought about getting a small indoor trampoline before, but that might be a fun way to work out (more fun than walking; can be done while watching tv). I'm gonna look into that.

THE WORST PART IS HER PRESCRIPTION GOT STRONGER YET.. THANK GOD I WORK FOR WALMART AND OPTOMETRIST AND THE EYEGLASS PLACE OFFER WALMART EMPLOYEES A DISCOUNT

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl, my problem is ALLLL motivation.. I dont know the problem!!.... (lazy I suppose....)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone :) Who's in the Baltimore area? I'm visiting a great friend there 7/16-7/20 and would love to see whoever is in the area! I know we are going to the Linganore Wine Fest on Saturday. Let me know here or on Facebook. Hope to see some of ya soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.