SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

mi nuh wan knoa how fi lock ie, mi wan knoa how fi get ie LOL just kidding.. remember BALANCE.. can't get ova all di time LOL

LOL I can help with that too :devil:

philly.. u a diva.. female version of a hustla.. wasn't u the one getting the movies and music too.. man i am getting old, i am not as techy as i used to be

Quanna, you should see the smile on my face LOL yeah that was me. I was going to start a new thread for Yardie movies and music but I thought the forum police would shut it down LOL

I posted Maxwell the other day but I don't think anyone cared LOL

Maxwell's Black Summer's NIght

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now that Hubby is here he won't just come to the house and sit in front of the door for hours :blink: like he has an invisible car like Wonder Woman's Jet ( umm dude I see you out there you are not really on the highway as you claim to be while talking on the cell you are right in front of the door!!!!) When he kept calling the house phone , cell phone, hang up, house phone cell phone and Hubby picked up and he heard that voice he stopped calling me and called my Mother!!!!!! She told him to he needs to pray when she told me that I fell out :rofl: JG this man is really touched he used to tell me I had a Demon blocking my emotions that's why I wouldn't let him in emotionally! :blink: :blink: :blink: Ummm nooooooooooooooooo that was not the reason!!!!!!!

lol.. dont u hate when u have a saved and sactified stalker LOL :rofl: chat bout invisible jet.. so he would be talking to u from outside ur house and say he was on the hwy.. omg..

Filed: Timeline
Thanks Quana, Anthony is super competitive... I was teaching him how to bowl and half way thru he flip the script cause we were losing start telling me ur frame is good but you need to throw the ball a little harder.... :huh: I tell people all the time he is shy if you want to see the other side of him just wip out some cards, dominoes or any game and he turns into a different person!!!....

yardman, last week we went to a cookout and my extremely shy husband face lit up like a match when he saw the ludy board -- he killed them at dominoes...I just sat back and laughed, now they want him to play in this match next month in Phili...lovely.

Yes.... Anthony starts talking pur trash... telling ppl gonna give them 6-love, bwan less and haven less!!!! lol he crazy!

girl, he went to the bar at the cookout and asked for a drink called "easy Jesus" and another one call "mek she run"...I'm like I can't take you nowhere...the men were cracking up

mi wan try dat one

I think it's petron, red bull, magnum and something thing else. I thought we were crazy, but Trinis can party all night long DRUNK!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Quana, Anthony is super competitive... I was teaching him how to bowl and half way thru he flip the script cause we were losing start telling me ur frame is good but you need to throw the ball a little harder.... :huh: I tell people all the time he is shy if you want to see the other side of him just wip out some cards, dominoes or any game and he turns into a different person!!!....

:rofl: Hubby is the same way. Other couples stopped inviting us to pay games...he whips everyone in EVERY game....including basketball and bowling which he only played once :unsure: He really whips my behind in air hocky :blink: Way too competitive...no sympathy. That's why we don't have a WII...

Timeline
KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

Shemmy I am jealous I really want to go, Hubby said we aren't going nowhere :whistle::blink:

roger and i were talking bout this friend and we go into a debate on whether its the men of JA or the women of other countries that have made this stereotype of JA being the place to get "laid" so true..

i told him the guys are a mess in their quest to show the woman the anaconda.. and he all like thats cuz thats why the women came and i am like.. well why they know that its so easy to get it, cuz the guys are KNOWN to be GIVING IT LOL

so what came first the chicken or the egg?? what do ya'll think..

Supply and demand. I think it's pretty much equal.

I love your response JG :yes:

good idea. i should get him one of those police scanners since he love being in everybody in town biznez!! :rofl:

Lawd my Ex stalker had a police scanner he was and still is nuts! I want one though LOL

EX-Stalker? You mean they eventually stop? Please tell me they eventually stop.

Now that Hubby is here he won't just come to the house and sit in front of the door for hours :blink: like he has an invisible car like Wonder Woman's Jet ( umm dude I see you out there you are not really on the highway as you claim to be while talking on the cell you are right in front of the door!!!!) When he kept calling the house phone , cell phone, hang up, house phone cell phone and Hubby picked up and he heard that voice he stopped calling me and called my Mother!!!!!! She told him to he needs to pray when she told me that I fell out :rofl: JG this man is really touched he used to tell me I had a Demon blocking my emotions that's why I wouldn't let him in emotionally! :blink::blink::blink: Ummm nooooooooooooooooo that was not the reason!!!!!!!

I got one myself. Only, it's a woman. She is driving me insane.

Maybe we could set them up.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

I got my (L)

Go Portland smiley-dance011.gif

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
mi nuh wan knoa how fi lock ie, mi wan knoa how fi get ie LOL just kidding.. remember BALANCE.. can't get ova all di time LOL

philly.. u a diva.. female version of a hustla.. wasn't u the one getting the movies and music too.. man i am getting old, i am not as techy as i used to be

Quanna, you should see the smile on my face LOL yeah that was me. I was going to start a new thread for Yardie movies and music but I thought the forum police would shut it down LOL

yeah i saw it, girl yeah i care!!! cyaan get it at work tho RESTRICTED.. so i will have to wait until i STEAL urr PURCHASE my internet.. LOL... yeah i think the vj police would get u too, we will just have to know how fi link u so we can get our STUFF <_< ..(as she looks ova her shoulder) dont turn me into no crackhead pls philly..

:rofl:

nat and kk.. u close ur eyes.. nuh turn informa on we ya hear!!! :ph34r:

KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

Shemmy I am jealous I really want to go, Hubby said we aren't going nowhere :whistle::blink:

roger and i were talking bout this friend and we go into a debate on whether its the men of JA or the women of other countries that have made this stereotype of JA being the place to get "laid" so true..

i told him the guys are a mess in their quest to show the woman the anaconda.. and he all like thats cuz thats why the women came and i am like.. well why they know that its so easy to get it, cuz the guys are KNOWN to be GIVING IT LOL

so what came first the chicken or the egg?? what do ya'll think..

Supply and demand. I think it's pretty much equal.

I love your response JG :yes:

good idea. i should get him one of those police scanners since he love being in everybody in town biznez!! :rofl:

Lawd my Ex stalker had a police scanner he was and still is nuts! I want one though LOL

EX-Stalker? You mean they eventually stop? Please tell me they eventually stop.

Now that Hubby is here he won't just come to the house and sit in front of the door for hours :blink: like he has an invisible car like Wonder Woman's Jet ( umm dude I see you out there you are not really on the highway as you claim to be while talking on the cell you are right in front of the door!!!!) When he kept calling the house phone , cell phone, hang up, house phone cell phone and Hubby picked up and he heard that voice he stopped calling me and called my Mother!!!!!! She told him to he needs to pray when she told me that I fell out :rofl: JG this man is really touched he used to tell me I had a Demon blocking my emotions that's why I wouldn't let him in emotionally! :blink::blink::blink: Ummm nooooooooooooooooo that was not the reason!!!!!!!

I got one myself. Only, it's a woman. She is driving me insane.

Maybe we could set them up.

Ok I just laughed out loud at work haaaaaa maybe he can get rid of her Demon!!!!!!

He used to sing this pum pum song to me ( remember he is nuts) He is Trini and plays the steel drums and remixed one of his band's songs and sang about pum pum I saved it on my phone if I needed it for any type of proof :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Okay I can't do this sidekick ish so I'm on the ells list until I can get to a regular comp so I would have a lot of catchin up to do I'm double and triple postin the same thing oh heck naw thanks everyone I'm trying to keep my head up quanna u r right cause I thought the same thing imma talk to a lawyer, dara listen I'm not goin to the libary to use they comp lmao lmao

lawya fi wha? wha mi miss?

u chat bout her runon sentence han ya nuh read ie????? lol

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yardman, last week we went to a cookout and my extremely shy husband face lit up like a match when he saw the ludy board -- he killed them at dominoes...I just sat back and laughed, now they want him to play in this match next month in Phili...lovely.

Yes.... Anthony starts talking pur trash... telling ppl gonna give them 6-love, bwan less and haven less!!!! lol he crazy!

girl, he went to the bar at the cookout and asked for a drink called "easy Jesus" and another one call "mek she run"...I'm like I can't take you nowhere...the men were cracking up

mi wan try dat one

I think it's petron, red bull, magnum and something thing else. I thought we were crazy, but Trinis can party all night long DRUNK!

drink sound serious!! add some mtn dew and it would be right up your alley tre...

yeah i saw it, girl yeah i care!!! cyaan get it at work tho RESTRICTED.. so i will have to wait until i STEAL urr PURCHASE my internet.. LOL... yeah i think the vj police would get u too, we will just have to know how fi link u so we can get our STUFF <_< ..(as she looks ova her shoulder) dont turn me into no crackhead pls philly..

nat and kk.. u close ur eyes.. nuh turn informa on we ya hear!!! :ph34r:

LOL LOL no worried yuh know how to link me. I love Pleasure P's latest release, that may sound corny cause he was in that group Pretty Ricky but seriously the music is off the hook! I can't stop playing those tracks, the Dream and Ciara right now. I think I am driving Hubby crazy though, but he plays the 80's-90's music all Saturday when they are playing Reggae on the University radio station. I'm like Hellllooooooo :blink: :blink: :blink: He pays me no mind as he continues to sing "Object my desire Baby ignite my fire" LOL you remember that song haaaaa

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

:rofl: Hubby is the same way. Other couples stopped inviting us to pay games...he whips everyone in EVERY game....including basketball and bowling which he only played once :unsure: He really whips my behind in air hocky :blink: Way too competitive...no sympathy. That's why we don't have a WII...

on the air hockey.. NO WAY.. roger need more practice... i said come on keeper.. ya know how fi guard ya hole gainst dis STRIKER!!!!!!

u know...u say no sympathy.. why do this oh so sensitive and loving man laugh EVERYTIME i cry at a movie???

him FALL OUT bawl and laugh like dis :rofl: .. he look for me to cry now so he can laugh LOL>. i told him NO MORE sad movies w/ him, i will have to find me a boyfriend #2 to watch with.. oh well, everything can't be perfect.. :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now that Hubby is here he won't just come to the house and sit in front of the door for hours :blink: like he has an invisible car like Wonder Woman's Jet ( umm dude I see you out there you are not really on the highway as you claim to be while talking on the cell you are right in front of the door!!!!) When he kept calling the house phone , cell phone, hang up, house phone cell phone and Hubby picked up and he heard that voice he stopped calling me and called my Mother!!!!!! She told him to he needs to pray when she told me that I fell out :rofl: JG this man is really touched he used to tell me I had a Demon blocking my emotions that's why I wouldn't let him in emotionally! :blink: :blink: :blink: Ummm nooooooooooooooooo that was not the reason!!!!!!!

lol.. dont u hate when u have a saved and sactified stalker LOL :rofl: chat bout invisible jet.. so he would be talking to u from outside ur house and say he was on the hwy.. omg..

I care...can't watch it from work. The thread is a good idea :thumbs:

Timeline

mi wan try dat one

drink sound serious!! add some mtn dew and it would be right up your alley tre...

:rofl: NOT unless she come by mi house to reorganize my closet when she drink it.. LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.