SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Lmao listen oomen I'm working with a sidekick so mi gramma mash up! I'm getting internet service asap

me too newly.. CAUTION don't get cable internet.. if u got bootleg cable!!! :rofl:

i love hot food, but now so dyam hot that i can't eat it for 5 min.. i only got 30 min lunch man CHO!!

bootleg cable? isn't that called stealing?

Just like using your neigbhors wireless internet.

I have verizon and mine is locked. :blush:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Quana, Anthony is super competitive... I was teaching him how to bowl and half way thru he flip the script cause we were losing start telling me ur frame is good but you need to throw the ball a little harder.... :huh: I tell people all the time he is shy if you want to see the other side of him just wip out some cards, dominoes or any game and he turns into a different person!!!....

GIRL that was roger too.. "baby.. u need to use a lighter ball" :rofl::rofl:

:bonk: girl he beat even my sister.. she said he lying, he have played b4 LMAO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am always complaining about no one being online when I get home, now I am hope and almost have a full house but I am so sleepy....

Got home today and hubbby clean the house, did laundry and turn our bathroom into a sauna.... it was so nice but after 30 minutes i couldn't take it then when I got up to wash off I almost passed out everything started going dark... he had to jump up and open the door to let some of the heat out.... he boil water and filled the tub cause the one from the pipe wasn't hot enough.... anyway nap time....lata fam!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Hahahaha...hubby just called me complaining about his neck....I told him to lay off the Wii. Last night we were boxing up a storm in a hot room with no A/C. Someone told him that if we sweat more..we lose more weight...I beg to differ...maybe because I hate to sweat.

Anyhoo...Has anyone with the Wii had any neck pains after boxing for 1 hour?

Timeline
Lmao listen oomen I'm working with a sidekick so mi gramma mash up! I'm getting internet service asap

me too newly.. CAUTION don't get cable internet.. if u got bootleg cable!!! :rofl:

i love hot food, but now so dyam hot that i can't eat it for 5 min.. i only got 30 min lunch man CHO!!

that is not stealing...that is sharing

Timeline

dang.. i didn't know that was possible!!!

KK - here's the info for August 30th. www.reggaesummerfest.net. Beenie Man, Keri Hilson, Capleton, Marcia Griffiths, Cocoa Tea, I-Wayne and a few others. I'm going to this one for sure.

Shemmy I am jealous I really want to go, Hubby said we aren't going nowhere :whistle::blink:

roger and i were talking bout this friend and we go into a debate on whether its the men of JA or the women of other countries that have made this stereotype of JA being the place to get "laid" so true..

i told him the guys are a mess in their quest to show the woman the anaconda.. and he all like thats cuz thats why the women came and i am like.. well why they know that its so easy to get it, cuz the guys are KNOWN to be GIVING IT LOL

so what came first the chicken or the egg?? what do ya'll think..

Supply and demand. I think it's pretty much equal.

I love your response JG :yes:

good idea. i should get him one of those police scanners since he love being in everybody in town biznez!! :rofl:

Lawd my Ex stalker had a police scanner he was and still is nuts! I want one though LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Hahahaha...hubby just called me complaining about his neck....I told him to lay off the Wii. Last night we were boxing up a storm in a hot room with no A/C. Someone told him that if we sweat more..we lose more weight...I beg to differ...maybe because I hate to sweat.

mi no ave no wii...but mi play di hell outta some rock band 2!!

Filed: Timeline
Thanks Quana, Anthony is super competitive... I was teaching him how to bowl and half way thru he flip the script cause we were losing start telling me ur frame is good but you need to throw the ball a little harder.... :huh: I tell people all the time he is shy if you want to see the other side of him just wip out some cards, dominoes or any game and he turns into a different person!!!....

yardman, last week we went to a cookout and my extremely shy husband face lit up like a match when he saw the ludy board -- he killed them at dominoes...I just sat back and laughed, now they want him to play in this match next month in Phili...lovely.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

dang.. i didn't know that was possible!!!

Yes Quanna I can walk you through your router config to place a password on your wireless connection so no one can " Share" your DIA ( dedicated Internet access) sorry for the acronyms LOL

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

that is not stealing...that is sharing

lol, I have been sharing for over a year now.... why pay $39.99 when i can share!!lol

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

mi no ave no wii...but mi play di hell outta some rock band 2!!

LOL Finnesse

I love to sing along I suck at the guitar, but ok why are some of the notes you have to hold so long. I was singing Bon Jovi Dead or Alive and I had to hold the note seems like 5 minutes "Wanted Dead or alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvvvvvvvvvv

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve" :blink: :blink: :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

don't have a wii yet, but i LOVE games.. so i can so imagine me w/ some neck pains.. the boxing is soo funny.. remember i told ya'll i had to hold my yougest daughter back cuz i thought she was gonna buss the tv being up there so close and doing the WINDMILL lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.