SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Good afternoon ladies,

Well these past couple of days been a roller coaster for me I been laid off from my job because I was asked if I knew someone and I said no because I did not knoe what the hell they where getting at but appreantly this girl did something and she use to work at my job, anyways long story short they went through my email and seen that she sent me text messages and I was sending messages back so they foundt out I do still correspond with her and told me I'm fired for lying I think this have to do with the information she has on the big boss of the company and she is suing the company for a number of things, I was so depressed and sad yesteerday but for some reason it a bittersweet I am a lil relieved this job has put me thru so much I am trying to look at this as blessin because so much stress been put on me at this job and I been trying to leave for the longest time now.... anyways I'm okay I just hope I get unemployment bills are paid up to date and a lil money is saved so hopefully I will stay afloat, okay moving on I don't have access to the net like that so my thirsy behing is using my friend sidekick lol congrats nat I am so happy to fianally see noa2 in yuh timeline, jawi how is ur neck? With ur question I told jay I am not waiting 3 yrs for something as stupid as herb life is too short and it just made a yr on the 4th and its been the hardest yr ever so I can't imagine 3yrs I want to start a family in a yr or 2 and I want to be married first and I will not want to do that on my own and my momma already talking about I hope u know if u get preggo you ain't sendin my first grand to no jamaica, I just let her hear herself talk lol I hope it don't get to that but if it did it won't be a shock cause I already told his azz! Jomo I am sorry to hear about ur story I remember ur story from etj and I knew they whole story and to see this ending is just shocking and sad I remember pming you when I decieded to start my journey and u actually introduced me to vj I wish you the best and just stay strong! One thing I can't tolerate is lack of ambition you sont have to be rich but you gotta want something outta life and never settle for less I have not gotten my noa2 yet and did not want to wait until then for j to stop smoking I had a deep convo with him so he know how real this situation is...

Newly my heart goes out to you girl, I am really sorry to hear about the gig. Keep in mind when one door closes the Creator opens a window! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good afternoon ladies,

Well these past couple of days been a roller coaster for me I been laid off from my job because I was asked if I knew someone and I said no because I did not knoe what the hell they where getting at but appreantly this girl did something and she use to work at my job, anyways long story short they went through my email and seen that she sent me text messages and I was sending messages back so they foundt out I do still correspond with her and told me I'm fired for lying I think this have to do with the information she has on the big boss of the company and she is suing the company for a number of things, I was so depressed and sad yesteerday but for some reason it a bittersweet I am a lil relieved this job has put me thru so much I am trying to look at this as blessin because so much stress been put on me at this job and I been trying to leave for the longest time now.... anyways I'm okay I just hope I get unemployment bills are paid up to date and a lil money is saved so hopefully I will stay afloat, okay moving on I don't have access to the net like that so my thirsy behing is using my friend sidekick lol congrats nat I am so happy to fianally see noa2 in yuh timeline, jawi how is ur neck? With ur question I told jay I am not waiting 3 yrs for something as stupid as herb life is too short and it just made a yr on the 4th and its been the hardest yr ever so I can't imagine 3yrs I want to start a family in a yr or 2 and I want to be married first and I will not want to do that on my own and my momma already talking about I hope u know if u get preggo you ain't sendin my first grand to no jamaica, I just let her hear herself talk lol I hope it don't get to that but if it did it won't be a shock cause I already told his azz! Jomo I am sorry to hear about ur story I remember ur story from etj and I knew they whole story and to see this ending is just shocking and sad I remember pming you when I decieded to start my journey and u actually introduced me to vj I wish you the best and just stay strong! One thing I can't tolerate is lack of ambition you sont have to be rich but you gotta want something outta life and never settle for less I have not gotten my noa2 yet and did not want to wait until then for j to stop smoking I had a deep convo with him so he know how real this situation is...

talk about a run on sentence.....geez woman!! :rofl:

sorry to hear bout di job....but probably a blessing in disguise

finese :bonk: bout run on sentence...my son told me last month that I spelt his name wrong, because of the way it's pronounced

smart boy. u in for some trouble.....him already tink he smarter dan you..

my husband birthday is this week. i don't know what to get him. any ideas?

i asked him what he wants and he said nothing......i thought i would never hear that

That Abercrombie & Fitch fragrance... I don't know the name but it's their most popular one. I smelled it on this guy one time and WOW. I'm getting it for Steven as his welcome gift whenever he gets here.

Some electronic gadget. Men seem to especially like those. In 30 years of marriage, the gift my father liked the most was the navigation system my mother got him.

Sporting event tickets or lessons.

good idea. i should get him one of those police scanners since he love being in everybody in town biznez!! :rofl:

Now that's funny.

Filed: Timeline

so it go finese, u bettah no buy no dayn scanner, that would drive me insane

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lmao listen oomen I'm working with a sidekick so mi gramma mash up! I'm getting internet service asap

me too newly.. CAUTION don't get cable internet.. if u got bootleg cable!!! :rofl:

i love hot food, but now so dyam hot that i can't eat it for 5 min.. i only got 30 min lunch man CHO!!

Timeline

Hey yall hope everyone is doing well!!!

FYI~ today is cow appreciation day "dress like a cow and get free chicken at chick fi la"

Yes me and my coworkers did and they have free cuts on their website!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Timeline

Why do people ask you for advice or your opinion and you give it and they get upset becuase you're not in agreement with them.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Newly sorry to hear about what happen but I am a stronger believe of everything happens for a reason!! So don't let this get you down, if wanna move to NC we looking for an Admin....lol

Hey Island... how was JR's flight and how is he settling in?

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Timeline
Lmao listen oomen I'm working with a sidekick so mi gramma mash up! I'm getting internet service asap

me too newly.. CAUTION don't get cable internet.. if u got bootleg cable!!! :rofl:

i love hot food, but now so dyam hot that i can't eat it for 5 min.. i only got 30 min lunch man CHO!!

bootleg cable? isn't that called stealing?

Timeline

Thanks Quana, Anthony is super competitive... I was teaching him how to bowl and half way thru he flip the script cause we were losing start telling me ur frame is good but you need to throw the ball a little harder.... :huh: I tell people all the time he is shy if you want to see the other side of him just wip out some cards, dominoes or any game and he turns into a different person!!!....

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.