SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yeah kimmy.. sounded like she was not really serious about the dinner.. like u said, if u not gonna do, just tell me and don't have me counting on u..and DEF don't get mad cuz i pointed out ur slackness..its the truth..

when it comes to spreads.. i have no problem giving money or telling them that i will bring drinks.. ppl might think its lazy i don't know, but i feel better not telling u im gonna do something, i have no intention of doing.. thats what kids do...

exactly...no sugar coating..mi ave a husband and 2 girls fi tek care of..

bout even if a mi come mi yaad and go supermarket..kissteet..come on now

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smiley-computer004.gif

my platinum post! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Just for you Bunz smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy093.gif smiley-happy093.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jamaicans are laid back when it comes to certain things

i do think that's why our country is where it is

ppl are too laid back and willing to accept any damn foolishness

most Jamaican's are, we need trade..nothing is happening without money coming in..other than more crime and violence...

yep!

yuh muss know we country gone when a WHOLE community is living off the gains from lottery scams

mother, father, granny, baby, uncle, etc

Bunz, this lottery think pisses me off so bad I want to strangle someone. Last year I kept getting calls from Jamaica that I won some money and that I must wire, $350/US to collect $3000/US, the person on the phone was twanging so much that it was hard for me to compose myself, but I let dem finish and politely told dem...look pu**y u naw live undah mi so tap call mi phone...I've never received another call.

why would anyone believe they can send $350 and get $3000??? man its some poor souls..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Shemmy!

The interview went well. He got approved. We were nervous for nothing.

How was Karin?

:dance: That is great Darlene. The NY trip :unsure:

Oh that was your trip from hell!

Not completely....got cute clothes and had dinner with Kimmy and her two beautiful girls :thumbs:

Timeline

@ philly

me glad yuh run lef him

that is evil evil evil and God nuh sleep

bwaahaa @ the happy smiley

i LOVE it!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Not completely....got cute clothes and had dinner with Kimmy and her two beautiful girls :thumbs:

yup..wish we could hung longer..so kimora could ride ur nerves a little more..lol

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

yup..wish we could hung longer..so kimora could ride ur nerves a little more..lol

lef Kimora alone...a no fi ar fault...she a follow ar twin :whistle:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimora is such a smart sweet child. She cracked me up. And Thalia is a good baby. Anyone in my family will tell you I don't hold babies...I love 3+ and up. But she was so good. I forgot how soft babies are...and smell so good. Maybe I'll try for another one :unsure::blink:

jamaicans are laid back when it comes to certain things

i do think that's why our country is where it is

ppl are too laid back and willing to accept any damn foolishness

most Jamaican's are, we need trade..nothing is happening without money coming in..other than more crime and violence...

yep!

yuh muss know we country gone when a WHOLE community is living off the gains from lottery scams

mother, father, granny, baby, uncle, etc

Bunz, this lottery think pisses me off so bad I want to strangle someone. Last year I kept getting calls from Jamaica that I won some money and that I must wire, $350/US to collect $3000/US, the person on the phone was twanging so much that it was hard for me to compose myself, but I let dem finish and politely told dem...look pu**y u naw live undah mi so tap call mi phone...I've never received another call.

why would anyone believe they can send $350 and get $3000??? man its some poor souls..

Quanna, a few years back they had another scheme going with property. Something like a timeshare. People put thousands of dollar into what was suppose to be several vacation home all they found was a piece of land full a bush with goat and cow

Kimora is such a smart sweet child. She cracked me up. And Thalia is a good baby. Anyone in my family will tell you I don't hold babies...I love 3+ and up. But she was so good. I forgot how soft babies are...and smell so good. Maybe I'll try for another one :unsure::blink:

:dance: YEAH girl, go for it! :dance:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She says she works to go on vacation. Like how some of us work to shop or pay bills she works for vacation and I agree with her because I do too.

I agree with you & your friend on this one. I'll gladly give up some things (air co, manicures, pedicures, spa visits, family visits) to be able to TRAVEL!

I get so tired of entertaining others. It's just easier and more fun by yourself sometimes.

i LOOOVVVEE going out alone for that same reason.. i don't like trying to be hostess and make sure everybody likes the spot or is enjoying themselves.. i usually let ppl know where im going and its up to them to decide to join or not.. some friends are not gonna have a good time unless the stars are aliigned perfectly.. too much pressure LOL

I agree. My fave trips to Jamaica are the ones where I go without family/friends. Even when I went to Las Vegas, I went alone & had a blast. You just have to hope that the strangers you ask to take your picture won't run away with your camera.

quana i heard them talking about using honey too

i draw the line there

i am not using honey in my hair eff dat! lol

i've heard of using beer too and mustard (:blink:)

I've heard of beer & mayonaise & even egg. Never tried them, though.

Aww damn I guess you can't go cheer them on.. LOL

Sure I do. I am the scorekeeper.

That is TOOOO funny! I can see you telling one, "Good hit, babe!" then telling the other, "Great catch, sweet cheeks!" (or am I the only one who uses that pet name)

My parents smoke as well..many ppl i know..my father ganja..my mother cigs..my brother, and the list goes on..never tried it..never wanted to..can't imagine what it would do for me..my thing is.if i never started when i was 13..can't imagine starting at 21...

21! I didn't know we had such youngins on the thread! I'll have to tone down what I say. ;)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

my husband birthday is this week. i don't know what to get him. any ideas?

i asked him what he wants and he said nothing......i thought i would never hear that

what does he like?

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.