SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
lmao @ gifting a machette

what i am more interested in is how you get dat from ja to the us

but then again it was 92 so whole heapa tings ppl coulda get away with

Of course I carried it in my suitcase and it's in a wood case. It looks more like a carving and it's nice a heavy and feel nice in my hand :unsure: ...the guy that made if for me told me...if a man pass im place, chap im innah two...keep chap imm til im tap move

If I was security and I saw some crazy haired, Barry White Patois speaking, woman with a machette step up to my station, I would say "go on through and have a nice day"! Tre is scary!!!!!!!

(hee hee....kidding....love you, Tre)

haaaaaaaaaaaa wasn't searched that was the last time I was able to bring up neasberries and guinep :crying:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jamaicans are laid back when it comes to certain things

i do think that's why our country is where it is

ppl are too laid back and willing to accept any damn foolishness

most Jamaican's are, we need trade..nothing is happening without money coming in..other than more crime and violence...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

ya'll scaring me w/ this machetes LMAO.. they let u bring them from the airport

I don't know about now, but back then they did. Before September 11th they didn't bother you much.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah kimmy.. sounded like she was not really serious about the dinner.. like u said, if u not gonna do, just tell me and don't have me counting on u..and DEF don't get mad cuz i pointed out ur slackness..its the truth..

when it comes to spreads.. i have no problem giving money or telling them that i will bring drinks.. ppl might think its lazy i don't know, but i feel better not telling u im gonna do something, i have no intention of doing.. thats what kids do...

Timeline

most Jamaican's are, we need trade..nothing is happening without money coming in..other than more crime and violence...

yep!

yuh muss know we country gone when a WHOLE community is living off the gains from lottery scams

mother, father, granny, baby, uncle, etc

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

AMEN....

tep aff a mi name

ya'll scaring me w/ this machetes LMAO.. they let u bring them from the airport

I don't know about now, but back then they did. Before September 11th they didn't bother you much.

Ditto, I had no problems back then but I wouldn't even try now too much drama!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yellowman was here a couple of weeks ago.. i just wanted to go cuz we HARDLY get any reggae acts here.. Glen Washington was here not long ago.. im like u kk, WHY is keri hilson on that line up..

DADA.. notice.. i say why am IIIII just now hearing about it lol.. me and u both are on vj u could at least sent me a pm :crying::rofl:

girl.. i told roger about that friend and he did not like that situation AT ALL!!!

guys we are talking bout our friend just married a few mnths ago and not ready to give up her annual trip to JA.. i think its a combo of not ready to give up ur single life and resentment of having to bear the burden carrying the household.. GIRLS just wanna have fun i guess LOL

OH...she doesn't want to take him along. Hahahaha I could see the other ladies huffing and puffing and carrying on..if she brings her new husband.

No she doesn’t want him to go period. She is going through the adjustment stages as well. Her hubby is from another country (not JA) and well times are tough for her carrying the household and all and she feels like if she does all this why cant she spend her money on her. She has taken two trips with him since he has been here and now she wants to take one by herself. But she knew this was what she was getting herself into being the sole provider for a few months and now that she is faced with it she is complaining. But I don’t think he does much around the house so that might be adding to her frustration as well. I don’t think he’s handy with his hands nor does he cook and clean so it’s a lot on her shoulders but its not like he did these things before so you cant blame him now.

She says she works to go on vacation. Like how some of us work to shop or pay bills she works for vacation and I agree with her because I do too. My point is if you need some alone time pick and another island. See she had to make a choice whether to marry someone from Jamaica or this guy from another island and she chose him. Why go back to the island where you know your other love is and for so long. Now you can avoid bumping into that person if you only went for a weekend but 10 days man there is no way you’ll fight temptation so long especially when you have so many fond memories of that person on the island.

She has a GF getting married in the Bahamas in August. I told her that is the trip she should take by herself. You still get the sun and fun without the temptation and you won’t be gone so long. Me personally I think she is frustrated with the situation. They didn’t date that long before they married so maybe they have some kinks that are hard to work out but to me running isn’t going to solve it you have to face them head on.

Well DaDa...u've given your piece to her. It's ultimately up to the HER and her HUSBAND on what would be acceptable in their marriage. While I don't agree with her going, it might work for their relationship. In the end...she knows what she is doing and if Hubby is okay with it. What can you say.

One of my mottos: You like it...I love it...

I agree KK. Different strokes for different folks. I'm sure there are some things people may not understand about my marriage...oh well.

yep!

yuh muss know we country gone when a WHOLE community is living off the gains from lottery scams

Bunz, this lottery think pisses me off so bad I want to strangle someone. Last year I kept getting calls from Jamaica that I won some money and that I must wire, $350/US to collect $3000/US, the person on the phone was twanging so much that it was hard for me to compose myself, but I let dem finish and politely told dem...look pu**y u naw live undah mi so tap call mi phone...I've never received another call.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Shemmy!

The interview went well. He got approved. We were nervous for nothing.

How was Karin?

:dance: That is great Darlene. The NY trip :unsure:

Oh that was your trip from hell!

WE ARE DONE!!!

yep!

True True but LOL @ baby HUSH!

****ROC VSC****

yep!

Bunz, this lottery think pisses me off so bad I want to strangle someone. Last year I kept getting calls from Jamaica that I won some money and that I must wire, $350/US to collect $3000/US, the person on the phone was twanging so much that it was hard for me to compose myself, but I let dem finish and politely told dem...look pu**y u naw live undah mi so tap call mi phone...I've never received another call.

LMAO Lawny I can hear you now LOL

It was truly a shame that so many people were victim to this scam, I was like how can you even go for this mess, but yet I do understand how they did......... My Ex told me he was going to get involved in it so he could make some quick money! I knew right then he was the DEVIL! That was the beginning of the end.....

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

bwahaaa can imagine how dem did frighten

lmao wooooooooie

mi mean like 200 ppl murdered over dis yunno

a serious someting man

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.