• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
once again my chair is vibrating

:rofl::rofl: who tell u u can bring ur vibrator to work :devil::rofl::rofl:

sus send me the link on FB

:unsure: no vibrator, YUCK, they digging up the floor downstairs

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies, Big Congratulations to Nat.

I am Pleased to say that after much consideration, deliberation, thought, and prayer I have decided to GET MARRIED TOMMORROW. I know its kind of sudden so we are just going to do it courthouse style and forget all the big plans.

I just looked at the calendar and seen this is July 10... Awwwww. Not to rain on your parade but tomorrow is my deceased grandmothers birthday who I LOVED LOVED so very much. We’re actually having a get together in her honor. The whole family won’t gotten together since she left us four years ago god rest her soul. I believe your marriage will be a great one just from the date you picked…LOL

I’ll have a drink for you because I know I’m going out afterwards!

Like you said as long as you have given this much thought and prayer all you can do now is step out on faith. Even though right now its rocky hopefully later on down the line you’ll see this was the best decision you could have ever made. May Jah bless your union!!!!!

Thanks DaDa, I am so happy thats its your Grandmas B-Day, no rain on my parade at all that is truely a blessing. I am putting all my trust in GOD and it is because of my faith in him that has made my decision easier.

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

I am Pleased to say that after much consideration, deliberation, thought, and prayer I have decided to GET MARRIED TOMMORROW. I know its kind of sudden so we are just going to do it courthouse style and forget all the big plans.

Lovesponge I know you have thought long and hard on this life changing decision. I pray and wish happiness for both of you on your wedding day. May you love and hold each other in the worst of times with trust, and faith.........

well, I just ate some ackee and saltfish no dumplin just bannana, yam, sweet potatoes -- dumplin bine me

Did you save some for me??? :innocent:

OMG, I hate calling the records office in Kingston, the woman is going to ask me if I'm American, I replied, what difference does it make...puts me on hold again, I hang up call back, get her again, she ask di same rassclaat question, so I REPLIED, look here ooman, tap wasce mi damn time n transfer mi to di supervisor. She wanted to know where in the states I'm calling fram... :angry:

I know you are hotter than fish grease right about now! :angry: Get her Lawny!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS to you both! May The Good Lord Bless Your Union!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes we did, he said what alot of you were saying he was just bored to death and the only connection he had to JA was his son so he called him everyday. He said he barely spoke to her only to answer the phone and talk about what his son needs, It took me a while but I do trust him and believe him. We came to an agreement that he can only talk to her when I am around and he says he is not gonna call her at all. Whatever

Well hopefully as time goes on you'll gain trust for him where he can talk to her whether you’re around or not. I think the import thing is that is the mother of his son so they should have a open line of communication. As long as it pertains to the child that is fine anything outside of that needs to cease.

Timeline
Comfort him if you feel the need or even say something to them at work; but don't say anything that will reflect badly on you if it gets out when he's pissed and spills you said it.

Thank you all for being blunt and telling me to stay out of it! I will listen and stay my black azz over in my own yard I promise. The part that got to me is that he does not know that his friend is the one who made him not get the job. Anyway, you are right.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, I am not jaded. I personally will NEVER have another relationship with a Jamaican. That is the part I am truly jaded about. He ruined me from LDR's and Jamaican men, in general..but not from my outlook on either of those with anyone else. I wish all of you the very best and those who came before and after you. I will advise and help if I can.

If you can't tell, I have not bashed the last year and a half or so even though I was going through all of it. My comments usually have to do with what I have experienced and of the experiences of those I know. I will warn sometimes. But, I am truly not a basher like that. I believe every situation is different and so is everyone. It's only when I see glaring similarities that I reach out and say be careful.

(F)

Timeline
I think today is the day I spill my guts cause it fits this conversation. Those that already know this, thanks for listening to my vents and having such strong shoulders. Those who don't.....well, maybe this can help you one day.

Don't mourn for me. I am fine. In fact, my friends and family will tell you I am happier today then I have been in a long time. I have moved on and life is good. I don't live every day in fear cause of his stupidity anymore. And, I'm not lonely anymore.

All jokes aside. I am freaking proud of you! Your strength will continue to inspire me. Love you girl and I got your back!

event.png

Timeline
Hugs, JG as always, and thanks for sharing your story here - hopefully someone can learn from it.

I was looking for an applause smiley, but didn't find one - Liked this though - smiley-dance001.gif

I was thinking the same thing too Sus. Hopefully someone can learn from this. I know I read you ladies stories and make mental notes or look for certain signs. I even take your advice to try and change certain things about myself like my attitude and hot temper etc...

Sometimes its nice to read the truth and not always the fantasies

Timeline
What did Steven say? I'm sure it was hard for you to talk you were so darn excited!!!!

Praises mami I really am happy for you!!!!!!

LOL. I found out from a lady at VSC, so she got my initial talking/screaming/crying reaction. I told Steven via text. He called me & was quite happy, but I wish I'd called him to HEAR his initial reaction.

And who said I don't cuss? I don't, but I don't think I ever mentioned that on here.

Cause girl when you can wait as long as u did for a NOA2 and never mention one explicit?? That gave us all a clue you didn’t cuss. Plus the way you only like PG-13 movies and well you so mild manner I can just tell. Hey your not the only one that keeps a spread sheet on things... LOL:rofl:

I just looked at the calendar and seen this is July 10... Awwwww. Not to rain on your parade but tomorrow is my deceased grandmothers birthday who I LOVED LOVED so very much. We’re actually having a get together in her honor. The whole family won’t gotten together since she left us four years ago god rest her soul. I believe your marriage will be a great one just from the date you picked…LOL

I’ll have a drink for you because I know I’m going out afterwards!

Like you said as long as you have given this much thought and prayer all you can do now is step out on faith. Even though right now its rocky hopefully later on down the line you’ll see this was the best decision you could have ever made. May Jah bless your union!!!!!

Dada I lost my Grammy a few years back as well, I think it's wonderful to have a gathering in her honor! I absolutely love that idea it would be a great tribute to her legacy.......

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.