SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so last night hubby and i were talking about all the ####### that people used to tell us to try and discourage us from being together and we were crackin up so bad..

most of what i heard from my friends/coworkers/family maybe you all have heard too....like he just wants a better life, wants to come to america, wants a greencard, etc...

but i couldn't believe what his friends told him. they said that american women just want to file for you and then treat you like ####### when you get there and boss you around and rule your life and then you will be miserable!! i guess maybe this has happened but i thought it was hilarious!!

ha! ha! anybody else heard any good ones?

pretty much the same thing

saying jamaicans just want their papers, they don't love you

"u sure you want to do this?"

and when i was held up and all my $hit was stolen: "how convenient.... :whistle: "

*i have no idea what that would be a convenient excuse for

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Anyone buy a lottery ticket in Queens lately?

http://news.aol.com/article/queens-lottery...ticket%2F561803

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
so last night hubby and i were talking about all the ####### that people used to tell us to try and discourage us from being together and we were crackin up so bad..

most of what i heard from my friends/coworkers/family maybe you all have heard too....like he just wants a better life, wants to come to america, wants a greencard, etc...

but i couldn't believe what his friends told him. they said that american women just want to file for you and then treat you like ####### when you get there and boss you around and rule your life and then you will be miserable!! i guess maybe this has happened but i thought it was hilarious!!

never heard any really i guess cuz i haven't filed LOL.. BUT when roger was coming i told him i can't wait till he got here so he can help me, told him he will be my lil helper.. he was like "what exactly will u have me doing baby?" i was like.. :blink: im just playing..

guess he had heard a few stories LOL

Timeline
i didn't know you could just pay a fine and get off coming in illegally

i thought that was an automatic 10 yr ban

It was only during a certain period, Bunz - They passed a bill called 245(i) that said if you were in the country illegally but had been here during X dates, you could pay the fine and start to process to adjust status - (well, that's the simplified version of it, lol)

It didn't always work - I know people who got their GC that way - others that got deported -

oh ok i get you

yo i'm hearing mcnair's woman killed herself when she found out her had ANOTHER side girl

this gets wilder and wilder

PLUS she told her freinds she was going to kill herself

"bet he got a chick on the side,

sure he got a chick.. i know he got a chick on the side.."

that salt n pepa song just came to mind.. its messed up.. i wish that girl would have loved herself more.. wish she would have seen a life past a man..

Timeline

Andre's friend told him that I would chop him up and boil him when he came here. I wanted to mail him some bones so bad. Didn't think the postal service would look to highly on it though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay i was pissed the hell off two hours ago!!!!!! thinking i was caught up but was still in thread 15!!! so this is a double post...

Okay all caught up.... First of all where the hell is everybody???

second Dada n Hotlegz lmao yall need to stop i seen the both of yall pic's and neither one of yall are ugly so just stop it!!! i yuh want i can show yall sum ugly or less attractive ppl :whistle:

third MY TRIP WAS AWESOME i had a blast! went to the jerk festival my friends met me on Thursday they all luvvvv J **kiss teeth** him try fi tek mi frenz away! I worked my #### off in my shoes all di gals either dem ah pree or rate me when i wore dem... It was so funny cause i mean the guys was going hard as soon as j look the other way i had them blowing kisses and acting up lmao i asked j if he was mad he was like no it make him feel good all the men ah pree his girl and im shutting all them down lol... i really had fun fun fun dis time i was truly myself i mean in the club singing all the songs dancing my azz off j was like oh so this is the Tee i been hearing about lol fun times mi ah sey... the only thing that pissed me off was the fact that j did not stop smoking yet like he was suppose to do last month after cussing him the hell out for a hour i came to the fact that i am not going to nagg him or bother myself about it he know what he needs to do to get what he wants so if smoking is that important than obviously im not! so mi caan manage nuh more stress and mi nuh bother wit dat so hopefully he would wise up! but all in all i had fun alot of laughing and smiling i so proud of myself cause when i use to leave before i use to be so dramatic but now i got it unda control I think j kinda miss me acting a fool in the airport cause he was like how come yu ah bawl fi Michael Jackson and nuh bawl at the airport nomore lol i thought that was cute :blush:

ohhhhhhhhh this is so late but here's and update on mi fren with the donkey pic on the net i left a comment under the pic asking the moderator to stop being so mean and to take it down because its a shame that you cant just go out and let loose a lil without being ridiculed and shockingly she took it down, my fren was so damn happy i was more like ummmm hummmmm whatever....

damn, thought ells was bad.

glad you had a nice trip.. :thumbs:

Timeline

finally newly.. so i can comment on what i read ages ago in part 15 LOL

i am so happy u had such a great time on ur bday.. rog says the same thing.. he likes when guys flirt w/ me.. i hope nobody stepped on ur shoes LOL

so ur honey smokes and u don't like it.. im glad u took the low road.. no sense in stressing urself.. i had to figure that out.. it just sucks when u know it could mean the end of something good. why can't they just do what we say.. i mean what is right :bonk:

Timeline

Andre's friend told him that I would chop him up and boil him when he came here. I wanted to mail him some bones so bad. Didn't think the postal service would look to highly on it though.

chop him up?? ha!

hubby also had a friend tell him i just probably needed a babysitter for my son..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
US$60 for two ppl? that includes appetizer and main course plus two drinks

When you put it that way, it's not that bad.

I'm sooooooooooooo jealous. Although, I don't understand the words "I have no interest in baseball".....You are speaking some foreign language to me!

What's funny... I played softball for a good 10 years. I was even the MPV of my high school team. However, if I wasn't IN the game, I never enjoyed watching softball or baseball games. They move too slowly. I rather watch basketball or even football.

whenever i see gold teeth i remember how when me and hubby were dating and he first told his freinds about his jamaica girlfreind they ALL asked "does she have a gold tooth?" :blink:

In college there was this dude with long natural hair & a gold tooth that I thought was SOOOO cute! My friends called him "Big Hair Gold Teeth" and didn't understand my fascination. Then one day he cut all his hair off. My friends thought he was much more attractive then. But to me he lost what made him special.

Finesse, you're KILLING me with your quotes today:

• ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone on this thread in the pic before i start talking ish...cuz these people look busted...dude has the biggest forehead i ever seen
  • look at ells down there typing a big long post

At the French Quarter in New Orleans this weekend, I got citronella-scented incense. 100 sticks for $6. I plan to use & leave them in Jamaica to keep mosquitoes away.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you could have burnt something and sent the ashes home and ask in a very matter of fact way for his freinds to spread his ashes at the beach

chop him up?? ha!

hubby also had a friend tell him i just probably needed a babysitter for my son..

bwaahaaaa

so you would put out ALL that effort, spend ALL that money....for a babysitter? lmao

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

i am so happy u had such a great time on ur bday.. rog says the same thing.. he likes when guys flirt w/ me.. i hope nobody stepped on ur shoes LOL

so ur honey smokes and u don't like it.. im glad u took the low road.. no sense in stressing urself.. i had to figure that out.. it just sucks when u know it could mean the end of something good. why can't they just do what we say.. i mean what is right :bonk:

The only thing I have to say about this is be very careful sweeping it under the rug. It's a very serious thing when they fail the medical. 3 years is a long time to wait. And, there is no guarentee he will pass the next time then. We have had Yardies on here who have not spoken up to their SO's, who have tried magic pills, who have tried these magic elixirs, etc.....Most have crashed and burned after the initial rejection. Only one that I can remember has actually passed (thus far) and it was a long and difficult 3 years.

It is important to stress yourself enough to really make him understand the importance of a clean medical drug test.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

chop him up?? ha!

im not even gonna front, when i was younger and less WORLDLY.. i was very skeptical of suitors of the caucasion persausion.. its like i would kick it w/ them but when one wanted me romantically i was like ??? i swear i remember the very first time it happend, i was in college and getting off a bus, this guy was in a suit and approached me to flirt.. that the FIRST thing that came into my mind.. he will take me home and chop me up :whistle: .. i had read it in book once about a predijuced serial killer :blink:

ya'll should have seen how fast i started to walk.. omg i was soooo scared.. i know he was like DYAM... man that could have been my FORTUNE 500 boyfriend.. :unsure::crying:

Timeline

LMAO I'm saying **crosses arms n pouts** it dont bother me really but i dont smoke and it's something that can hender our process so before it wasn't a issue but now it is... but i can boss all i want at the end of the day he is a grown azz man and i cant make him do anything, he know what he needs to do talking about he gonna see a bush doctor to clean out his system :angry: i told him everytime you take a puff just remember deny deny deny YO GOT DAM VISA HAS BEEN DENIED!!! oh and dont forget about the three year ban and the lost of the most amazing oomen that walked in yuh life lmao okay okay im really not stressing this lmao :star:

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Timeline

The only thing I have to say about this is be very careful sweeping it under the rug. It's a very serious thing when they fail the medical. 3 years is a long time to wait. And, there is no guarentee he will pass the next time then. We have had Yardies on here who have not spoken up to their SO's, who have tried magic pills, who have tried these magic elixirs, etc.....Most have crashed and burned after the initial rejection. Only one that I can remember has actually passed (thus far) and it was a long and difficult 3 years.

It is important to stress yourself enough to really make him understand the importance of a clean medical drug test.

ur right, but jg she said that she will not continue w/ him if he doesn't stop.. so what i mean is u can't keep stressing urself to MAKE him do anything..either he will or he won't and if he doesn't then he will still be in JA.. LOL

Timeline

Good night, Yardies. I am off to All-Star Orientation to find out where I work for All-Star Week, which begins Friday. I am probably the BIGGEST baseball fan you will ever meet. If you could see how excited I was right now, you would smile. I can't sit still.

See you all tomorrow.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.