SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

omg.. i guess she catching up..

u know w/ steve mcnair's mistress.. i bet she didn't give any signs of this kind of behavior, its scary.. didn't kk mom say u don't want nobody to love u to death..

man.. adultery is reaping some high consequences these days.. the governor is still living thank God but political career just about done..

Quanna WOW that is deep u don't want nobody to love u to death.. I wonder will more in depth details come out about this situation. Just completely scandalous I hope that he left a decent Will to ensure his wife and children are cared for properly.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u know w/ steve mcnair's mistress.. i bet she didn't give any signs of this kind of behavior, its scary.. didn't kk mom say u don't want nobody to love u to death..

man.. adultery is reaping some high consequences these days.. the governor is still living thank God but political career just about done..

Quanna WOW that is deep u don't want nobody to love u to death.. I wonder will more in depth details come out about this situation. Just completely scandalous I hope that he left a decent Will to ensure his wife and children are cared for properly.

after the news broke.. i told roger bout my ex.. how he would say he wanted to kill himself if i left.. i end up staying but thought he was just so dramatic and would never do anything like that. i know now i shouldn't have been so nonchalant about it.. u just never know what ppls emotions will make them do..

IF the wife didn't know about the relationship.. what do u feel when u find out something like that. Hatred for him for being so disloyal or heartbroken cuz the love of ur life is gone.. or both all at the same time.. WOW

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

damn, you would think the wife would kill the husband and the mistress...

that was the other option.. the wife could have made it look like a suicide..

i don't know all the details on this particular case but hell that is what your #### get! I don't know why people even cheat or why cheating even exists. how hard is it to be straight up with someone and say...i don't want to be with you anymore???? its only cowards that cheat...

Timeline

damn, you would think the wife would kill the husband and the mistress...

that was the other option.. the wife could have made it look like a suicide..

i don't know all the details on this particular case but hell that is what your #### get! I don't know why people even cheat or why cheating even exists. how hard is it to be straight up with someone and say...i don't want to be with you anymore???? its only cowards that cheat...

Do we know she didn't know? Do we know they weren't seperated or heading that way?

I only say this cause I have a friend who is seperated and his wife is one crazy ######. The stuff she has done.....is doing.....to him. As his friend, I want to beat the ####### out of her. If wifey had no clue that there was even problems, then, yes, I feel for her. But, until I know all sides, I am reserving judgement here. It's sad it had to end like it did any way you look at it though.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:ot:

Quick question: (Me and my questions)

My SIL went to take her citizenship test today...She passed it but the COs wants her to come back to prove bonafide relationship with her husband (my brother)... :huh: They want her to bring lease agreement showing both names, bank statements, blah blah blah...Has anyone heard of this before...I thought this was only for the greencard stage why are they making her go through this again...

Little background:

When she first came up here she did come up illegally using someone elses papers...she met my brother dated for 2 years got married and filed...she had to pay a fine of over 1K for being illegal and not being able to prove how she came up here...she paid it and she went for the AOS interview with my brother and their son (he was a few months old at the time) and then she was granted her 10yr greencard...They have been married for 8 years now...

I think they are giving her a hard time because they are mad that she was able to bypass immigration and now she is about to become a citizen....so to them its like a slap in the face that she was able to get this all done and not get deported from the start...IDK...What u guys think... :ot2:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

My SIL went to take her citizenship test today...She passed it but the COs wants her to come back to prove bonafide relationship with her husband (my brother)... :huh: They want her to bring lease agreement showing both names, bank statements, blah blah blah...Has anyone heard of this before...I thought this was only for the greencard stage why are they making her go through this again...

Little background:

When she first came up here she did come up illegally using someone elses papers...she met my brother dated for 2 years got married and filed...she had to pay a fine of over 1K for being illegal and not being able to prove how she came up here...she paid it and she went for the AOS interview with my brother and their son (he was a few months old at the time) and then she was granted her 10yr greencard...They have been married for 8 years now...

I think they are giving her a hard time because they are mad that she was able to bypass immigration and now she is about to become a citizen....so to them its like a slap in the face that she was able to get this all done and not get deported from the start...IDK...What u guys think... :ot2:

a test??? i didn't know we were going to have a test..

after the news broke.. i told roger bout my ex.. how he would say he wanted to kill himself if i left.. i end up staying but thought he was just so dramatic and would never do anything like that. i know now i shouldn't have been so nonchalant about it.. u just never know what ppls emotions will make them do..

IF the wife didn't know about the relationship.. what do u feel when u find out something like that. Hatred for him for being so disloyal or heartbroken cuz the love of ur life is gone.. or both all at the same time.. WOW

Quanna WOW is right I can't imagine all the emotions that woman is experiencing right now!

Girl I am so sorry your Ex put you through all that but I truly understand when you want to leave but end up staying because you feel a sense of obligation, I have been there too Sis!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yeah their is a written test and verbal test...its just knowing your country...the first president, how many states, the constitution...stuff like that...they have pamphlets with sample questions to help you study for the test...

US Embassy:

Timeline

Little background:

It's normal for citizenship as well. When you mail in the paperwork, you are supposed to send all that stuff. Basically like AOS and 10 year GC paperwork.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
It's normal for citizenship as well. When you mail in the paperwork, you are supposed to send all that stuff. Basically like AOS and 10 year GC paperwork.

Oh ok thanks...didn't know that...she was really upset saying how she doesn't know why they are giving her a hard time...she said that they did have her old file when she filed for her 10 year greencard and stuff...so they probably just want more up to date statements to show that they are still together...makes sense...will let her know...

They scheduled her to come back at a later date to bring in the documents..

Edited by StoneLove4Ever

US Embassy:

Timeline

Yeah their is a written test and verbal test...its just knowing your country...the first president, how many states, the constitution...stuff like that...they have pamphlets with sample questions to help you study for the test...

are you freakin serious?

damn, america really thinks its all that..

fees, medical exams, paperwork, interviews, ceremonies................now a test?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
help me out please...

my co worker and i are having a debate over this matter.

Do you all think it is ok for a 30 year old to be hanging out with 17/18/19 year olds?

i think this is wierd. she thinks this is ok.

tell me what you think...

Yes absolutely. If you all live in the same group home or cell block. :wacko:

Edited by Shaunsgal

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
help me out please...

my co worker and i are having a debate over this matter.

Do you all think it is ok for a 30 year old to be hanging out with 17/18/19 year olds?

i think this is wierd. she thinks this is ok.

tell me what you think...

Yes absolutely. If you all live in the same group home or cell block. :wacko:

:rofl: my thoughts exactly

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.