SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He's still in the hospital SuS?

As far as I know - they moved him Mon - talked to his brother Tues, that's the last update I got.

Maybe you should try to go down there? Seems like no one is really concern for such a serious matter. :blush:

There is no way I can for the next two weeks, at least KK - Believe me, I thought about it - and if he were near one of the airports, I probably would fly in even just for the day - But with him being in PA, I can't do a quick trip like that -

I have some people working on trying to get info for me -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Speaking of american food. My hubby is going to try one of my favority foods. Pizza. He brought a roller stick (i don't know what you call it).

ummm...I hope it taste good.

That was something I wanted Steven to try (plus I wanted to see if it tastes different in Ja) so we went to 23/7 in Negril. They serve pizza. It's not cheap, though... I could get cheaper pizza at Pizza Hut or Dominos with a coupon. Anyway, he tried to act like he didn't want any at first, but ended up eating half.

Ha....what is 23/7? Do they close for one hour every day? I don't know why that is making me giggle today; but it is.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ha....what is 23/7? Do they close for one hour every day? I don't know why that is making me giggle today; but it is.

I don't think they ever close - not sure why they call it 23/7 - it's a bar / restaurant on the beach in Negril

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dancing: YAY... KIMMY & DADA!!! :dancing:

:lol:

I have already told DJ numerous times that he will NOT be touching my car, lol - he needs to get a hooptie until he proves he can drive without crashing!

:yes: Don't tell him, but I've changed my mind on what kind of car Steven will get. I want the cheapest thing I can find that doesn't look raggedy.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
BARF!

Why would you destroy your formerly pretty face like this???

bad-plastic-surgery_jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg

She is such a mess. Think that every time I look at her. She was in Legally Blonde, right?

HELLOO??? ( anyone home)

Hey Ladies,

Wha gwaan? Just decided to stop back thru to say Hello. All is well with me.. my Journey is done, kaput, gone.. but im okay with it. I have prayed, cried and at the end of the day, did what benefitted me the best. I hope everyone is doing well!!! Though there is no more mister and i have a damn size 14 wedding dress i cant get rid of, JA soon come again, cause one monkey dont stop my show.

Be blessed ladies

Honey, stop jumping in and out of here so quickly. I miss you. Talk to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I hear what you saying... and we do have a budget. I had already made some adjustments to it so that he could get it soon, but I got to thinking... then we have to get the phone plan that goes w/ it which will make a SUPER high bill, monthly, so I was thinking we could wait. Like I said before, I should have told him all of dat instead of biting off his head! :blush: I guess I'll talk with him about it tonight...

That's my thing with these smart phones.... you don't just have to pay for the phone but also an extra $20-$35 a month for a data plan. That's just too much, to me. But I'm a person that doesn't like to get a new phone until my last one completely stops working.

I already forsee some disagreements when it comes to spending money on stuff. Yesterday I was saying how hot it was in my apt and Steven suggested that I turn on the air conditioner. No sir! I will sweat it out and continue to bask in how little I pay for electricity.

see we are the exact opposite there :blush:

I am the one with the spending problem :whistle:

He is always telling me to save for this or that... when we were talking about budgeting and bank accounts I said I want a joint account for the bills and our own separate accounts for spending... he said his separate account will be for SAVING :lol:

Timeline
why is fb giving me error messages?

Same here last 2 days. Must be some bugs in it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
jawi~ i have no words to make you feel better, i have no great ideas to solve your problems... i just feel your frustration and tiredness.

please know if i could take away any of this physical or emotional pain- i would in a heartbeat!!!!

you are not alone, please know this. love and light

you can vent to me anytime- know this

roxie~ congrats on the approval! :thumbs:

~~~happy independence day!~~~

oooh i cant wait- at the cafeteria for work it's going to be all jamaican food!

there is a big celebration tonight at one of the clubs, im going out :devil:

should be a good time

:star: justice, truth be ours forever, jamaica, land we loooooooooooove. ... :star:

I was sitting here trying to find words when up pops this and I see A said exactly what I was thinking.

I'm sorry, Jawi.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morning Peeps :whistle:

One thing I really like about Steven is that he has a good example of a marriage. His parents have been together for a long time. They pretty much never separate since they live together and work together. They're best friends and I love that Steven picked up on that and wants the same thing.

I am sooooo feeling this Nat!

It is one of the things that we talk about a lot.

Both of our parents were very much in love and I think the added loss of our Mothers so young makes us really appreciate the love and friendship we have.

Nothing comes above your spouse, nothing.

It is one of the main themes in the Love Dare and we take it seriously.

God is good (L)

Alright I am off to work for the first time this week :wacko:

See ya'll on the flip side....

I will NEVER agree with that statement. My kids come first always.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. dats right mrs buggy.. ya'll know im just fooling LOL.. i am too lazy to put up my emoticons, sorry.. heehee

we at 700 pages.. when ya guh do ya job miss kashi???

IS WHICH JOB DAT NOW?

sus how is DJ? yuh hear nuttin further?

i hope tre reaches ok and gets to give grandma some jokes

japrincess and i are frenz :D

SOOOO IS WAH YUH NAME BUNZ

Hi Finesse and Kimmy AKA Hotlegz) I hope i get the name right. I am still around I spend more time on face book now since I have some past people from my home town in JA and Delaware. I come here to read sometimes for upliftment. Finesse say Hi to Da husband. Tel him Chris says to call and don't be a stranger. Love you all. I am taking my son to the dentist in another 30 mins.

LAR..GLAD TO SEE U...MI GLAD ALL IS WELL.COME BY MORE OFTEN..U SEE I'M STILL HERE :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

I got this in an e-mail today :thumbs:

Emergency Telephone Numbers

These are more effective than any number…

When –

You are sad, phone.................................................................... John 14

You have sinned, phone................................................................. Psalm 51

You are facing danger, phone............................................................ Psalm 91

People have failed you, phone.............................................................. Psalm 27

It feels as though God is far from you, phone.............................................. Psalm 139

Your faith needs stimulation, phone............................................. Hebrews 11

You are alone and scared, phone.......................................................... Psalm 23

You are worried, phone................................................... Matthew 8:19–34

You are hurt and critical, phone..................................................... 1 Corinthians 13

You wonder about Christianity, phone ........................................... 2 Corinthians 5:15-18

You feel like an outcast, phone....................................................... Romans 8:31-39

You are seeking peace, phone............................................................ Matthew 11:25-30

It feels as if the world is bigger than God, phone............................................ Psalm 90

You need Christ like insurance, phone.................................................. Romans 8:1-30

You are leaving home for a trip, phone............................................................... Psalm 121

You are praying for yourself, phone.......................................................................... Psalm 87

You require courage for a task, phone............................................................... Joshua 1

Inflation’s and investments are hogging your thoughts, phone...................................... Mark 10:17-31

You are depressive, phone................................................................. Psalm 27

Your bank account is empty, phone................................................................... Psalm 37

You lose faith in mankind, phone.......................................................... Corinthians 13

It looks like people are unfriendly, phone............................................................. John 15

You are losing hope, phone........................................................... Psalm 126

You feel the world is small compared to you, phone.................................................. Psalm 19

You want to carry fruit, phone......................................................... John 15

Paul’s secret for happiness, phone............................................... Colossians 3:12-17

With big opportunity/discovery, phone......................................................... Isaiah 55

To get along with other people, phone.......................................................... Romans 12

ALTERNATE NUMBERS

For dealing with fear, call.......................................................................... Psalm 3:47

For security, call....................................................................... Psalm 121:3

For assurance, call............................................................. Mark 8:35

For reassurance, call............................................................... Psalm 145:18

ALL THESE NUMBERS MAY BE PHONED DIRECTLY.

NO OPERATOR ASSISTANCE IS NECESSARY.

ALL LINES TO HEAVEN ARE AVAILABLE 24 HOURS A DAY.

FEED YOUR FAITH, AND DOUBT WILL STARVE TO DEATH!!

(F)

Hey Ladies, just got back from a Benefits seminar finally got some food inna mi belly and now I am gonna catch up! Hey Nat, Sus, JG Mrs Buggy and KK

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Princess...expunge...usually that shouldn't be aproblem...if they get the visa it shouldn't be an issue anymore

Hey Ladies, just got back from a Benefits seminar finally got some food inna mi belly and now I am gonna catch up! Hey Nat, Sus, JG Mrs Buggy and KK

ooo..so mi si how it go..so mi cyaa get HEY..is ok Philly

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I will NEVER agree with that statement. My kids come first always.

True, but that should be the same for BOTH spouses... if it's not THEN I see where you can have a problem...

if both spouses put the kids first then you are still keeping your spouse's opinion as number one...

Someone putting your child in jeopardy is another thing all together...

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i like ikea but going to that store is like a nightmare....

I love it. It's like walking through a giant catalog. But I tend to get lost when I go... one time I could NOT find the way out of the area for nothing. I consider it a workout to go to Ikea.

I don't think they ever close - not sure why they call it 23/7 - it's a bar / restaurant on the beach in Negril

Here's a picture from two trips ago. This sign wasn't there my last trip.

I don't get any errors on FB. (Right after typing that, I got an error when trying to save this picture. :lol: But then it worked)

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.