7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
see the pic here

what the hellovahrass is dis?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

so they have confirmed that steve mcnair's girl DID kill him and herself

i feel so bad for his wife, i feel for her the most

This truly sad, Poor wife and children to have to deal with this tragedy........

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah.. we all knew it but now they can say for sure.. its really sad a girl so young saw no other way.. WOW.. that is DEVASTATING..

hey i saw newly over there in 15 looking for everybody.. lets she if she repost her trip here..

COME newly.. LOL

Timeline

omg.. i guess she catching up..

u know w/ steve mcnair's mistress.. i bet she didn't give any signs of this kind of behavior, its scary.. didn't kk mom say u don't want nobody to love u to death..

man.. adultery is reaping some high consequences these days.. the governor is still living thank God but political career just about done..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

u know w/ steve mcnair's mistress.. i bet she didn't give any signs of this kind of behavior, its scary.. didn't kk mom say u don't want nobody to love u to death..

man.. adultery is reaping some high consequences these days.. the governor is still living thank God but political career just about done..

damn, you would think the wife would kill the husband and the mistress...

Timeline

Depends on circumstances............

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
finesse.. khia is a rapper.. "my neck my back" and don't she sing the line dance song "kang wang wid it"

ok, just wanted to make sure it wasn't someone on this thread in the pic before i start talking ish...cuz these people look busted...dude has the biggest forehead i ever seen

lol.. i can see it now bunz.. thanks.. yeah he is a tad bit uhhh flammable LOL

smiley-laughing008.gif

see the pic here

what the hellovahrass is dis?

Lawny you almost made me spit out my tea smiley-laughing017.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

that was the other option.. the wife could have made it look like a suicide..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.