SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS Shemmy.. u make me cry.. i think u are one of the longest married yardies and u are so inspiring my girl.. i wish nothing but the best for u and D and i pray that ya'll have a FABULOUS time!!!

Is that so? Someone just asked me yesterday how long the people on here (VJ Yardies thread) have been married and I wasn't 100% sure. I said there are some at 6 years, but I didn't know if there is anyone on here that's been married longer than that.

man.. i don't know.. what is she gonna go to now?? i mean i don't blame her for pushing for more, but i don't think i would have quit. They will go on w/out her and be just as popular... hopefully she still can get some kind of gig or benefits from being on the show..

On the Today Show, they said there was a survey on some website asking if people would still watch the show without Paula. 49% said no. I think they just said that for the survey though...

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS Shemmy.. u make me cry.. i think u are one of the longest married yardies and u are so inspiring my girl.. i wish nothing but the best for u and D and i pray that ya'll have a FABULOUS time!!!

Is that so? Someone just asked me yesterday how long the people on here (VJ Yardies thread) have been married and I wasn't 100% sure. I said there are some at 6 years, but I didn't know if there is anyone on here that's been married longer than that.

Looks like your mental spreadsheet is accurate :lol:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Nat!

And hello VJnC!

Okay ladies... i think i'm bout to go to lunch.... I will be back!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh wait... i think i see my 5th lil box!!! Oh yes, I do ... I do see my 5th lil box!!

:dance: YAY!!! :dance:

I'm a serious member now!!

oops, it read senior member, LOL

:bonk:

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline
you would think is a mosquito bite di man get

why are they so laid back?

but i'm gonna take that to mean he is doing better

if he was doing worse his mother would have to know....i hope

You would think so, Bunz, but I don't know = I have lost ALL respect for his mother now - I about ripped last night when I found out she hadn't gone to see him - I agreed to moving him to Portland so he would be near them - If I knew they weren't going to be with him, I would have friggin paid to move him to Kingston or Mo Bay and flown down myself!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Looks like your mental spreadsheet is accurate :lol:

Sorry Nat :blush:

But that was funny!!! :rofl::rofl:

you would think is a mosquito bite di man get

why are they so laid back?

but i'm gonna take that to mean he is doing better

if he was doing worse his mother would have to know....i hope

You would think so, Bunz, but I don't know = I have lost ALL respect for his mother now - I about ripped last night when I found out she hadn't gone to see him - I agreed to moving him to Portland so he would be near them - If I knew they weren't going to be with him, I would have friggin paid to move him to Kingston or Mo Bay and flown down myself!

He's still in the hospital SuS?

Timeline
Part III

So you know I'm like how did you know?

Turns out when I asked the co-workers man A to call Roc he says Roc did answer the phone and told him that he is extremely broke right now and he didn't want me to come because he didn't want me to see him like this plus when I come I never spend any money nor do I rent cars or buy anything. He has also found another woman that spends big money on him so he has decided to roll with her. Wow was all I said and honestly I'm not even mad at Roc for doing it I just wish he would have told me. To let me worry the way I was thinking you were dead in a bush I feel was mean. Even if you picked up the phone and said don't call me anymore bytach or something would have been fine just tell me something. Yes its funny how you threw what we had away for some cash but hey if that's what you want in life do you because I know for a fact she'll never love you the way I did. Hell no I didn't spend money on you or rent cars or send you money. I was going down JA every three freaking months buying airplane tickets so I felt the least you could do was support me while I was there. I mean I brought groceries and put gas in the car and if we did any activities I held it down but yes that's all I'm doing.

I look back at our relationship and say Roc deserves the Oscar and Academy Award for the biggest con artist. He was so good. I look back at the times we had and man did I think we were having fun. He never seemed pressed I guess he just expected me to do and all the times he asked me to come if you knew I wasn't spending no cash why ask me? I guess he thought eventually I would come around. Poor thing he took off form work and didn't get paid for his days and well he could have saved us both some time by being honest. I won't front I do miss because I truly loved him but such is life.

I'm sorry, Da. It's an experience....hopefully you found a lot of good with the bad. You live and learn. I know it doesn't help make you feel any better; but it is better to find out sooner rather then later.

Continue to move on and find happiness in everything!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

He's still in the hospital SuS?

As far as I know - they moved him Mon - talked to his brother Tues, that's the last update I got.

Maybe you should try to go down there? Seems like no one is really concern for such a serious matter. :blush:

Timeline
Part IV

So I asked the girl why she didn't ever say anything. She said she felt like it was my co-workers place to tell me because she knows my co-worker knew plus it was such a sticky situation and no one wanted to be the bearer of bad news but I'm saying instead you just let me go crazy and not say anything? I mean with her man C calling her to tell her that A was laughing behind my back at me going crazy and you knew the situation you never thought to tell me?? Wow

Now what I was telling Quana was I feel like our e-mail buddy should have told me. Quana feels she was trying to stick with her man but still I think she should have said something. Maybe not tell me the whole story but tell me something. This is why I said I don't consider her a friend and I keep her at arms length.

And too think the brother knew and was laughing at me going crazy. I guess him and his brother found it funny. I was wondering why after I told him I couldn't go any further with him he started calling me I guess he knew I was dumped but I still refuse to give him any play so he needs to quit.

But get this the brother A that was laughing at me behind my back he thinks my co worker is coming down next week to marry his rass. Likkle does he know she's not! She never even bought a plane ticket so next week when he calls my phone looking for her I'm going to be like no I haven't heard from her…..Oh and my co-worker swears A never told her anything he always said Roc never answered. Not sure if I believe her or not. We did go in our conf room and call him on the phone and he claims he never talked to Roc but who knows he was real quick to change the subject so I do believe he knows something because they knew I never rented cars and such. Umm I can't figure out if she did know but who has time to ponder. I just know to watch her too…

The End

I am a firm believer in telling people if I consider them friends. Good or bad, the news should be shared. Not much of a friend if they don't. And, to know they were enjoying you not knowing makes it 10 times worse. I wouldn't trust either of them.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hear what you saying... and we do have a budget. I had already made some adjustments to it so that he could get it soon, but I got to thinking... then we have to get the phone plan that goes w/ it which will make a SUPER high bill, monthly, so I was thinking we could wait. Like I said before, I should have told him all of dat instead of biting off his head! :blush: I guess I'll talk with him about it tonight...

That's my thing with these smart phones.... you don't just have to pay for the phone but also an extra $20-$35 a month for a data plan. That's just too much, to me. But I'm a person that doesn't like to get a new phone until my last one completely stops working.

I already forsee some disagreements when it comes to spending money on stuff. Yesterday I was saying how hot it was in my apt and Steven suggested that I turn on the air conditioner. No sir! I will sweat it out and continue to bask in how little I pay for electricity.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.