SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK..I'm gonna say this to Dada and this is in no way being funny or anything like that..you can acknowledge or not.

Dada, I think you need to END one stage of your life to move on to the next. I think u were sincere in all ur quests BUT none came to an end. I feel bad how Roc ended this, but he's a coward.

What!!! What's this me see Kimmy is FINALLY speaking to me!!!! Gosh darn it batman we have contact!!!! I know the whole board is like its about time!!!

I knew you loved me after all LOL...

I think he was a coward to it is what it is just tell me and keep it moving ya know...

I am chillig that is why I'm not rushing into this with the old BF. I just need a minute. But its cool to have someone to talk to.

:blink: ..no bodda get yuh panties in a bunch...yuh too happy..i'm kidding..but no matter what i'm human and a woman..and i HATE FOOLISHNESS..sooo wah mi a sey is tek it easy!

ok..yuh off a ignore

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
TIRRREEDDD.....WANNAAA GOOOO HOME!!

sooo...u'll wanna laugh..my babysitter asked me the other day.."the kids not coming back?" i said why? she goes "cause they're not coming everyday", I said well since Kimora is out of school, we don't HAVE leave the house when Kashi is off..she's like "ok, mi just did a tell daddy, we might have to do something else cause it nah work", I said well it only makes sense for us, we need to save every dime we can, it is not practical for me to waste gas and time to take them, when their daddy's home. I tell u some ppl, now we are by no means rich and like most in these times we need wi money..so wah if mi bring dem only 2-3 times rather than 5.choo

You would think she would be happy that they go 2-3 times, if not, she would not be getting paid!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

Japrincess - Tell me bout it! by why dem toys haffi be expensive?? :huh:

Hey Q... I just looked up Beamers... it looks nice, but didn't say nothing bout no buffet, just about the club itself...

a friend of mine went last week she said the buffet was WONDERFUL!!!

Ok.. well, get the times and stuff.. i'll ask derron if he wanna go... but only if ya'll 2 go!!

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

Timeline
TIRRREEDDD.....WANNAAA GOOOO HOME!!

sooo...u'll wanna laugh..my babysitter asked me the other day.."the kids not coming back?" i said why? she goes "cause they're not coming everyday", I said well since Kimora is out of school, we don't HAVE leave the house when Kashi is off..she's like "ok, mi just did a tell daddy, we might have to do something else cause it nah work", I said well it only makes sense for us, we need to save every dime we can, it is not practical for me to waste gas and time to take them, when their daddy's home. I tell u some ppl, now we are by no means rich and like most in these times we need wi money..so wah if mi bring dem only 2-3 times rather than 5.choo

You would think she would be happy that they go 2-3 times, if not, she would not be getting paid!

YUH FEEL MI..she a act like she a do mi a free favor..but everyting is ongly fi a dyam time..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

lmao at kimmy's babysitter.. she sey.. DIS NUH GUH WUK!!!

its real common tho.. thats why daycares come up w/ this rule that u gotta pay no matter how often they come.. say they HOLDING THE SPOT.. but she sound like she is just a child right?? this is just extra money.. girl be happy!!

Timeline
:dancing: YAY... KIMMY & DADA!!! :dancing:

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

Timeline
Went to church last sunday and I swear the pastor's sermon was geared towards ME!!! He was talking how we "reap what we sow by our tongues". Well, my tongue will be reaping somthing harsh, cuz I can not controll it sometimes!! But I'm working on it... my poor hubby... but seriously, he don't need no iphone, lol.

Hey Philly and Jamerican!!

maybe hubby could wait til im birthday or xmas....instead of just getting it for the hell of it

on the flip side of it......i know that many of us know what it is like to work hard for our money and all we have enough for is to pay bills, bills, bills.....makes you feel like what the hell am i working for if i can't have anything that i want? i could see how this could build resentment...

if he is working and really wants it and you really don't enough money for it.....then make a plan, and a budget...and maybe sacrifice something else to get it...

:thumbs:

Timeline
lol.. i laff everytime derron stawt chat bout his car.. but let roger get some money i have a feeling he gonna be the same way.. hil lil geo metro in JA could be heard from miles away LOL

i will get u the info on beamers.. i hear the buffet is NICE w/ shrimp and stuff, but i don't think i will make it that early..

yeah let me ask roger and im sure we could do that on sat if ya'll want.. after i get from work, im free..

I have already told DJ numerous times that he will NOT be touching my car, lol - he needs to get a hooptie until he proves he can drive without crashing!

I like Ikea...but the furniture won't last if it is really being used.

Actually, my set is 7 years old and still looks new, and it is really being used - My friend bought her son's bedroom set there, and other friends of mine re-did their kitchen from there - it's the coolest all the parts are moveable, so they can re-design the layout of their kitchen if they want at any time - You have to look at the quality of the piece you are buying, but some of their stuff is great - My friend Sara is from Sweden, and she was so excited when they opened Ikea here - although even she said the quality is not as good as what they have at home.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

I should open up a daycare... $100/wk or $25/day... would that work??

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

Timeline

its real common tho.. thats why daycares come up w/ this rule that u gotta pay no matter how often they come.. say they HOLDING THE SPOT.. but she sound like she is just a child right?? this is just extra money.. girl be happy!!

child mi rass..can u imagine me a me ka pickney a watch mi pickney dem..her daddy is old..she takes care of him..well the aides do

sure would..thast what i pay

Timeline
Japrincess - Tell me bout it! by why dem toys haffi be expensive?? :huh:

Hey Q... I just looked up Beamers... it looks nice, but didn't say nothing bout no buffet, just about the club itself...

a friend of mine went last week she said the buffet was WONDERFUL!!!

Ok.. well, get the times and stuff.. i'll ask derron if he wanna go... but only if ya'll 2 go!!

well im actually planning on going by myself.. ive neglected some me time and i think its time..last nite out i had was when he 1ST got here.. lol.. it was my friends bday, kind of a girl thing anyway..

so roger gonna stay at home 2night girl.. if he say its alright lol

the buffet is from 5pm to 8pm.. i think $5 to get in and $2 drinks.. i will most likely go after that.. i cant' get nowhere that early LOL

Timeline

wait who fi be happy? when mi a pay yuh there is no need we both need fi be happy..she no do nuttin but watch and feed dem...u don't know how pissed i get when she feeds tahlia an send her home with her clothes all messy...yuh cyaa put likkle wata pon it..so it no stain..my gosh man..and she is my sis godmother too

Timeline

child mi rass..can u imagine me a me ka pickney a watch mi pickney dem..her daddy is old..she takes care of him..well the aides do

That's cheap in this area - My sister was paying $350 a week - and that's 11 years ago

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

well i meant a teen, but either way..i know i must have been out of my mind the way u are about them girls.. lol..

but yeah.. i had to pay my kids daycare over thanksgiving break.. even tho they didn't go not one DAY!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.