SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada - I'm confused...

here is what i got from the story...

you had a man in JA for 2 years who was a con artist but chose another woman over you because she gave him money and you didn't...so what exactly was he using you for?

and now u found a new man but you are still married?

Man..I really wanted to put my popcorn eating smiley right here -----> :blush:

But Quana- I'm being good. :thumbs:

aww kk.. nuh pay me no mind LOL

jaenglish.. i say leave it alone.. those kind usually burn themselves

English..yuh get di sumpting?

on workplace drama...i wouldn't even bother...she was discredited by the first lie...just mek it gwaan

morning everyone!! sorry i just took off yesterday. i had a date with my husband and we went shopping.....note to self: when shopping for home furnishings, go by yourself

A DYAM MEN!!

dawta?? how ya ago say amen and dyam in di same word???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning everyone!! sorry i just took off yesterday. i had a date with my husband and we went shopping.....note to self: when shopping for home furnishings, go by yourself

I love shopping with my husband.

Side note: My husband doesn't like the term wifey...he thinks it's disrepectful. So I think I'll use husband for now.

Just my thought. :thumbs::blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada - I'm confused...

you had a man in JA for 2 years who was a con artist but chose another woman over you because she gave him money and you didn't...so what exactly was he using you for?

aww kk.. nuh pay me no mind LOL

jaenglish.. i say leave it alone.. those kind usually burn themselves

English..yuh get di sumpting?

on workplace drama...i wouldn't even bother...she was discredited by the first lie...just mek it gwaan

A DYAM MEN!!

dawta?? how ya ago say amen and dyam in di same word???? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

she say men not amen

ok, mi get ie now...a dyam men

Dada - I'm confused...

i'm not being judgemental....just want to know if i got the facts straight

Of course I knew that. We both like to get the facts.

Timeline

Side note: My husband doesn't like the term wifey...he thinks it's disrepectful. So I think I'll use husband for now.

so u have been calling your husband wifey?

Fact: No we were talking and I said something about someone being my friends wifey..and he went on spill on how he felt about the word.

Fact: He definitely doesn't like the word DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Fact: No we were talking and I said something about someone being my friends wifey..and he went on spill on how he felt about the word.

Fact: He definitely doesn't like the word DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact: :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::bonk:

Congrats Shemmy have a wonderful trip!

(F)(F)(L)

Of course I knew that. We both like to get the facts.

OOO IS THAT WHAT IT IS...SO MY APOLOGIES FI SEY OONUH JUST FASS

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Dada - I'm confused...

U get a star for the day!!!! :star:

Yes I'm still married. Me and hubby have been separated for almost two years now. I was so unhappy in my marriage for the longest. Now ladies don’t get the wrong impression I really am a faithful loving girl when you have me you have my all so that is what I gave my husband my all but he never gave me his back. I was more like his mother then his wife. So we have been going at it but truth be told Roc was what made me leave him. I accidentally met Roc when I went down JA for my dad's 60 birthday and at first me and Roc were just friends yes I was sneaking and calling him and what not and we formed a friendship because my feelings for him was so strong I was scared. But with Roc he showed me how I should be treated. The attention the connection the way he listened to me and we could talk about everything the way I had problems and he helped me solve them. It was mad crazy and he gave me the courage to leave my husband. See I met my husband young so as a woman I never knew what I wanted from a man I just took what my husband gave me and rolled with it but Roc showed me what I desired and I knew how I liked to be treated and I refuse to settle for anything less. So BOOM I leaves hubby he's distraught begging pleading crying and asked me to go to counseling. So I cut EVEYTHING OFF with Roc and tried to make it work with hubby. Nope in my heart I couldn’t do it and I missed Roc terribly but in my I figured I would give it one more chance because I thought my hubby was serious and wanted to make it work but it was just too little to late. So I told hubby what I felt we continued to stay separated and now I'm filing for divorcee but Hubby refused to sign the papers so i have to sit the two years out until its finalized.

Honestly the only thing I lost with Roc was love. I think what happened with Roc was probably he heard what he COULD be getting out of me. Maybe times did get tuff and he knew I wasn’t nor could I afford to help him so maybe he met someone else who is more financially stable then me and can spend a little more cash on him Dada doesn’t HAVE it and so he has moved on with her. He did hit a hard spot. Because of his attitude he left a really good job for a crappy one and got paid less but had to do more work and I guess the girl with money who was willing to help him out just looked better in his eyes to him. I cant tell you because I haven’t heard this from Roc or any of his friends it came from a third party.

Timeline

i don't know where dada is.. but just wanna touch on the whole being used thing..

i agree w/ u finesse in that i don't understand why Roc would start caring about money when he was w/ her so long w/out her giving any..i dont' know if i believe that is all to it

HOWEVER.. i do know PLENTY of cases where men THOUGHT they could get something out of a women and when that wasn't happening or it stopped happening, they chose someone else that could get the job done..

it still hurts the same..

o gosh.. i see she was still here!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.