Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SHEEMMMMMM .MI JEALOUS..DID THAT TRICK FIX UR HAIR?

Oooppp....he is going to the hairdresser and barber...walking around looking like a caveman.

My hair :angry: I left it my cornrows in because I couldn't stand the thought of her taking them out and redoing them...my scalp is killing me. They are starting to look better and I will probably take them in JA and rock my fro B)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Peeps :whistle:

One thing I really like about Steven is that he has a good example of a marriage. His parents have been together for a long time. They pretty much never separate since they live together and work together. They're best friends and I love that Steven picked up on that and wants the same thing.

I am sooooo feeling this Nat!

It is one of the things that we talk about a lot.

Both of our parents were very much in love and I think the added loss of our Mothers so young makes us really appreciate the love and friendship we have.

Nothing comes above your spouse, nothing.

It is one of the main themes in the Love Dare and we take it seriously.

God is good (L)

Alright I am off to work for the first time this week :wacko:

See ya'll on the flip side....

Ooh thank you Princes you just helped me remember…

Ladies there s this church in my neighborhood who is having a Fireproof your Marriage workshop in two weeks. Who ever thought of the idea its real cute. ON Sat you’ll come with your spouse and there is a meet and greet and then dinner. After diner they will show you a clip of the movie I think just the beginning and then after wards you sit and talk about what you saw. The program is for six months and every month you’ll watch a clip and then separate into male and female groups and discus what you saw. At the end of the six months I think you go out to dinner as a group and then stay the night at a hotel. They are trying to make it an overnight date with your spouse. I’m not sure of the cost but like I said its sounds real nice.

Quana why did my soon to be ex have the NERVE to call me like do I wanna go? I looked at the phone like :blink:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oooppp....he is going to the hairdresser and barber...walking around looking like a caveman.

My hair :angry: I left it my cornrows in because I couldn't stand the thought of her taking them out and redoing them...my scalp is killing me. They are starting to look better and I will probably take them in JA and rock my fro B)

MAN..I CAN SO IMAGINE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Workplace drama....

So, they have cut our internet use. We aren't supposed to the company pcs for any internet use.

Couple days ago, was showing another girl in the office something on a COMPANY website, which IS allowed.

So today was chatting with oine of the girls I work with who was complaining about a writeup she got for interrnet use. She turned round to me and told me point blank one of the docs had apparently seen me doing this and told he she should report me. Me and the doc are cool as hell, so I went straight to him hm and was like #######? He said hell no did he say any such thing, so I brought her in the office and asked her again. This b*tch says 'Oh I meant John (another co-worker), but I said the doc by mistake.

So John comes in and I corner him too, he said hellllll no.

Known she was a liar for a good while now, but finally happy she's been caught in the act. Sick of the #######.

Now, John thinks there's no point in confronting her AGAIN, because hten it's going to be an unconfortable thing going on, but do you think there needs to be a final confrontation to prove it definitively???

Or leave it?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Morning Peeps :whistle:

One thing I really like about Steven is that he has a good example of a marriage. His parents have been together for a long time. They pretty much never separate since they live together and work together. They're best friends and I love that Steven picked up on that and wants the same thing.

I am sooooo feeling this Nat!

It is one of the things that we talk about a lot.

Both of our parents were very much in love and I think the added loss of our Mothers so young makes us really appreciate the love and friendship we have.

Nothing comes above your spouse, nothing.

It is one of the main themes in the Love Dare and we take it seriously.

God is good (L)

Alright I am off to work for the first time this week :wacko:

See ya'll on the flip side....

Ooh thank you Princes you just helped me remember…

Ladies there s this church in my neighborhood who is having a Fireproof your Marriage workshop in two weeks. Who ever thought of the idea its real cute. ON Sat you’ll come with your spouse and there is a meet and greet and then dinner. After diner they will show you a clip of the movie I think just the beginning and then after wards you sit and talk about what you saw. The program is for six months and every month you’ll watch a clip and then separate into male and female groups and discus what you saw. At the end of the six months I think you go out to dinner as a group and then stay the night at a hotel. They are trying to make it an overnight date with your spouse. I’m not sure of the cost but like I said its sounds real nice.

Quana why did my soon to be ex have the NERVE to call me like do I wanna go? I looked at the phone like :blink:

awww dada.. u have to give him an E for effort.. u know i admire a man not willing to give up on his marriage.. as long as he not being pyscho about it.. :blush: u sure u dont wanna go???

wha happen shem.. dem too tight???

Timeline
man.. will jamaica ever be the same for u dada.. girl, i hope u can do it... but there is always the bahamas??

I think it will be but I will have to stay away from Mobay for a while. I think next time I go I'll explore Negril or Ochi. My most memorable moments with Roc are in Mobay that was my stomping ground but truth be told I think the most memorable ones were at his yaad. Memeba we stayed in a lot because he enjoyed watching t.v and movies he would be cooking for me or we would play cards and games and ok. let me stop going down memory lane. I have been to many places with him oh wait YS falls ooh I have to forget what happened there and Bamboo Lane and damn it we did do Dunns River too. O.k. well we always fought down Dead End Beach because mi fass rass was talking to someone I had no business talking to so I think I can go back down there and he fell asleep at the movies so no memories there and well Pier One we always went together but then again I always got in trouble there too. Haha :rofl: memba Quana I went to Pier One and had another friend meet me there because I thought Roc wasn’t going and when Roc returned from buying my drink he almost threw it on me and then I tried to sneak off to explain what happened to the one guy and Roc was standing right there so I played it up like I was looking for Roc... Whooooo so I can go back to Pier one and darn it the same thing happened at the jungle Roc sat in his seat all night but as son as I tried to talk to some guy in the corner here he came like whatcha doing and mi sey nuthin....

Yeah I do think I can go back of course I'll look ova my shoulder for him but I think once I get going I'll be alright. Man walking out the airport I wont have Roc in the rental car waiting for me but hey maybe I'll call B to come give me a ride....

Well ladies....6 years ago (tomorrow) I met the love my life (L) . And we are going back to JA as husband and wife to celebrate ATI and our anniversary of meeting....we are so excited. Cannot wait to see my inlaws and PAR-TY.

Congrats Shemmy!!!! I just love a fairy tale ending!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dada - I'm confused...

here is what i got from the story...

you had a man in JA for 2 years who was a con artist but chose another woman over you because she gave him money and you didn't...so what exactly was he using you for?

and now u found a new man but you are still married?

Well ladies....6 years ago (tomorrow) I met the love my life (L) . And we are going back to JA as husband and wife to celebrate ATI and our anniversary of meeting....we are so excited. Cannot wait to see my inlaws and PAR-TY.

Congrats Shemmy and Damien!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance::dance:

I know you will have fun in Jamaica. I think it's way past time for me to go to Jamaica. When you come back...let's link up for the Ethopian hair shop. :thumbs:

Timeline
Workplace drama....

So, they have cut our internet use. We aren't supposed to the company pcs for any internet use.

Couple days ago, was showing another girl in the office something on a COMPANY website, which IS allowed.

So today was chatting with oine of the girls I work with who was complaining about a writeup she got for interrnet use. She turned round to me and told me point blank one of the docs had apparently seen me doing this and told he she should report me. Me and the doc are cool as hell, so I went straight to him hm and was like #######? He said hell no did he say any such thing, so I brought her in the office and asked her again. This b*tch says 'Oh I meant John (another co-worker), but I said the doc by mistake.

So John comes in and I corner him too, he said hellllll no.

Known she was a liar for a good while now, but finally happy she's been caught in the act. Sick of the #######.

Now, John thinks there's no point in confronting her AGAIN, because hten it's going to be an unconfortable thing going on, but do you think there needs to be a final confrontation to prove it definitively???

Or leave it?

I say leave it because she will only switch the name again!!!

Timeline

Morning all -

:ot:

some of you might know of issues I have had with my teenage son (seems to be going around) so he is going to live with his auntie and uncle in Louisiana..... BUT GET THIS... The principal of the school told me today that they will only allow him to go there if I give up custody to my SIL and BIL! I said that I have signed to have them have temporary guadianship but he said NOT GOOD ENOUGH! #######??? this is a public school... anybody heard of such a thing b4?

Thanks

:ot2:

I think all you need is a power of attorney - here is info on it:

A Power of Attorney that delegates to you the legal right to have the custody and control of the children and authorizes you to make parental decisions regarding the child, doing so in place of the parent.

These forms are available (for a charge) on line at several different websites, for example:

http://www.legalhelper.net/power-of-attorn...ld-care-nd.aspx

http://www.uslegalforms.com/la/LA-P007.htm

http://www.findlegalforms.com/product/loui...re-of-children/

This type of Power of Attorney will allow you to have the physicial custody of the children and also authorize you:

----> to consent for emergency medical treatment;

----> to authorize all necessary medical treatment, including surgery and hospitalization;

----> to provide for the safety of the child;

----> to provide for the education, and welfare of the child;

----> to enroll the children in a school or sport activities;

----> to sign documents in connection with the care and medical treatment;

----> to perform any parental acts regarding discipline and supervision, arbitration of disputes, ----> to act as a guardian

for the custody;

----> and other powers regarding the children (for example: travel arrangements, picking the child up from school, etc).

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1lihb-...g#ixzz0NPiPyGMn

Sus have they removed the tube from his throat? I hope you get more info today to ease your stress (F)

I have no idea if they removed the tube, why they put it in in the first place - Nada - Not happy with his family at the moment :angry:

Sus, I hope all is going well and you hear some great news soon. I was wondering is there a way to have him make you one of his powers of attorney for healthcare (as soon as he gets better) so that you will have to be contacted by any medical doctors, etc.? Just a thought. This must be pure torture and I go through this a lot with patients in the hospital here. We cannot provide any information unless they are POA or guardians.

Thanks SG - not sure if that would be the same in JA - Still not getting info, so frustrated!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Dada - I'm confused...

you had a man in JA for 2 years who was a con artist but chose another woman over you because she gave him money and you didn't...so what exactly was he using you for?

Man..I really wanted to put my popcorn eating smiley right here -----> :blush:

But Quana- I'm being good. :thumbs:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

English..yuh get di sumpting?

on workplace drama...i wouldn't even bother...she was discredited by the first lie...just mek it gwaan

morning everyone!! sorry i just took off yesterday. i had a date with my husband and we went shopping.....note to self: when shopping for home furnishings, go by yourself

A DYAM MEN!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Dada - I'm confused...

Man..I really wanted to put my popcorn eating smiley right here -----> :blush:

But Quana- I'm being good. :thumbs:

i'm not being judgemental....just want to know if i got the facts straight

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.