Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He has aged nicely. He works out so he has big arms and a chest to die for. Slanted eyes and very full lips. I will say every time I see him walking I’m like DAMN he looks nice but I don’t let him know I'm thinking that. The man has the hole package expect............ take a guess......... THE ACCENT!!!

:rofl:

Dada yuh bad! :lol:

Timeline
Bunz im here im in the same time zone as u so it's not that late lol... so tomorrow is a holiday what do ppl usually do?? i know saturday im going to ATI!!!!! yeah boy hey this was suppose to be a non party trip oh welllsss

Girl stop tripping. LIVE LIVE and have fun how the heck you down JA for one of the most popping events and you were thinking of not going!!!! Girl don’t be stupid this this is your stress reliever trip so go relieve some stress unless you have been doing it other ways which I hope you are.... go to ATI so you can tell me all about it!!!

I think I'm DEFIENTLY going next year. The only bad thing is my friends don’t do JA. they never been but I cant get them to go either and I'm tired of begging so I might have to go by myself even though I don’t want to. I have friends down JA but there Roc’s friends too so I don’t really want to go back and hang out with them just because he'll know I'm on the island. Hey I do have one friend that isn’t Roc's friend. Maybe I'll link him.

Timeline
Thanks mstee, dada, kimmy, quanna and whomever else replied to my distress signal. Yes Dada I am ticketed to leave on 08/12...AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY RETURN TICKETS!!! It looks more like an extended stay instead of a move but still the same...at minimum a month. The next few days will be hellish for me crazy busy. I am a working as a vendor at the local(2 hrs away) Reggae fest this weekend, my son is playing in a golf tournament til friday...I return to spend the evening with him and then take him to the airport Saturday morning then head back down to the festival....I come back from the fest to have 24 hours before we(my daug and I) leave for JA! So, I need to go ahead and get my return tkt huh???

Jawi...I tried to text you today cause along with all this...you were heavy on my heart and mind...couldn't understand why the text wouldn't send so I tried to call you...then got an error message...I saved your number in my phone missing one digit! I will correct that and try and check on you over the next few days....just want you to know you are in my thoughts :)

Go girl!!! At least a month with your hubby how cool. Is this the first time you’ll be seeing him since the wedding? If so man I know you miss him to pieces. I really really hope everything works out for you and I honestly mean this. U are doing something I would LOVE to do shoot I know a lot of us would so you have a blast be safe ad take care and send us updates on how everything is going don’t be a stranger.

Man your weekend does sound hectic and busy it sounds like you need some roller skates on.... LOL

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well ladies....6 years ago (tomorrow) I met the love my life (L) . And we are going back to JA as husband and wife to celebrate ATI and our anniversary of meeting....we are so excited. Cannot wait to see my inlaws and PAR-TY.

Timeline
Morning, All!

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Im taking a "mental" health day, hehe to go to the beach wit my girl! I will check on everyone when I return...Yall are in my thoughts and prayers!

I used to take mental health days in high school a lot. We had to have our parents sign a letter stating why we were absent. My reason was "for mental recuperation."

They're talking about Paula's quitting American Idol. Turns out she was getting about 2 million, Ryan Seacrest, 15, and Simon, 36. She asked for 12 but they wouldn't give it to her so she quit. I can understand why.

Wow that is all they were given her?? I don't blame her either as much money as that show makes. Man go Simon see ladies it doesnt always pay to be nice.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i'm now on facebook (fassbook)

yay for me!

i am now in the loop

whats your name on facebook

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline
Thanks mstee, dada, kimmy, quanna and whomever else replied to my distress signal. Yes Dada I am ticketed to leave on 08/12...AND STILL HAVENT GOTTEN MY RETURN TICKETS!!! It looks more like an extended stay instead of a move but still the same...at minimum a month. The next few days will be hellish for me crazy busy. I am a working as a vendor at the local(2 hrs away) Reggae fest this weekend, my son is playing in a golf tournament til friday...I return to spend the evening with him and then take him to the airport Saturday morning then head back down to the festival....I come back from the fest to have 24 hours before we(my daug and I) leave for JA! So, I need to go ahead and get my return tkt huh???

Jawi...I tried to text you today cause along with all this...you were heavy on my heart and mind...couldn't understand why the text wouldn't send so I tried to call you...then got an error message...I saved your number in my phone missing one digit! I will correct that and try and check on you over the next few days....just want you to know you are in my thoughts :)

Go girl!!! At least a month with your hubby how cool. Is this the first time you’ll be seeing him since the wedding? If so man I know you miss him to pieces. I really really hope everything works out for you and I honestly mean this. U are doing something I would LOVE to do shoot I know a lot of us would so you have a blast be safe ad take care and send us updates on how everything is going don’t be a stranger.

Man your weekend does sound hectic and busy it sounds like you need some roller skates on.... LOL

FOR REAL!!! but don't u love single mommydom.. (yeah i make up words)

i swear by the time ive done this and that.. i feel too tired to do something for myself.. honestly this is the reason why i need a man like Roger.. i am so consumed by things i do (church, kids skool and activites, being a good mate) that i always forget about me.. and thats where he comes in..

i know that ur husband does that for u too jamerican.. thats why its so easy for u to go where he is without a shadow of a doubt.. he is ur rock..

Timeline
Well ladies....6 years ago (tomorrow) I met the love my life (L) . And we are going back to JA as husband and wife to celebrate ATI and our anniversary of meeting....we are so excited. Cannot wait to see my inlaws and PAR-TY.

CONGRATULATIONS Shemmy.. u make me cry.. i think u are one of the longest married yardies and u are so inspiring my girl.. i wish nothing but the best for u and D and i pray that ya'll have a FABULOUS time!!!

Timeline
Morning, All!

Just wanted to say good morning to everyone. Im taking a "mental" health day, hehe to go to the beach wit my girl! I will check on everyone when I return...Yall are in my thoughts and prayers!

I used to take mental health days in high school a lot. We had to have our parents sign a letter stating why we were absent. My reason was "for mental recuperation."

They're talking about Paula's quitting American Idol. Turns out she was getting about 2 million, Ryan Seacrest, 15, and Simon, 36. She asked for 12 but they wouldn't give it to her so she quit. I can understand why.

Wow that is all they were given her?? I don't blame her either as much money as that show makes. Man go Simon see ladies it doesnt always pay to be nice.

man.. i don't know.. what is she gonna go to now?? i mean i don't blame her for pushing for more, but i don't think i would have quit. They will go on w/out her and be just as popular... hopefully she still can get some kind of gig or benefits from being on the show..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well i finally caught up (note to self never skip vj on a weekday its hard to catch up lol).. i getting ready to go and bake my sons cake for his birthday party this evening he is so excited .

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank you very much. I just called his momma! She was SO happy. It has been her and I doing the paperwork. She is a GREAT woman!

tank God..cause God knows...

thnaks Brooke...oo mi figet fi tell oonuh..mi get an A and a B- fi mi summa semester..MI DONE ..MI DONE!!

Oh oooh! Pleeze don't get her started. :lol:

hahahaa..u know it!!

HELLOO??? ( anyone home)

Hey Ladies,

Wha gwaan? Just decided to stop back thru to say Hello. All is well with me.. my Journey is done, kaput, gone.. but im okay with it. I have prayed, cried and at the end of the day, did what benefitted me the best. I hope everyone is doing well!!! Though there is no more mister and i have a damn size 14 wedding dress i cant get rid of, JA soon come again, cause one monkey dont stop my show.

:rofl:

HAPPY ANI SHEM!!! BLESSINGS OF MANY MORE..TODAY IS 2YRS SINCE KASHI HAS BEEN HERE ALSO!

WAH GWAAN LADIES

Jaws..i cannot imagine..i do not know what to say!! ((((((BIG BEAR HUG)))))

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS Shemmy.. u make me cry.. i think u are one of the longest married yardies and u are so inspiring my girl.. i wish nothing but the best for u and D and i pray that ya'll have a FABULOUS time!!!

Thanks Quana. D is bouncing off the walls. First stop....his hairdresser :blink:. I always take pictures when he sees his father...it's priceless. The airport arrivial is so emotional :crying:

Glad you and Roger are hanging in there. Take care.

Thanks Kimmy - 2 years already??? Wow...time flies.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.