Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dat was my adjustment,..my story..mi neva come admit nuttin..wah u a talk bout oooo fah..yuh want a star

No star...I'll take my trophy this time though. :thumbs:

:rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey ladies I have some scoop. Mi wah gwaan hush mi mout but what the freak mi share... I'm posting it in segments so I can earn some posting points because I know Philly has passed me and probably Bunz too. I still want to get my heart first before them..

So this is what I was chatting bout with Quana........

For those that followed my story with Roc I think there may be an end in sight.

Well let’s rewind a likkle me and Roc have been kicking it strong for two years well it would have been two years in July. Yes me lubbed dis man ta pieces but I never filed for him nor was we thinking of filing anytime soon I was just in lub wid de boy wont front on that.

Me and Roc had our ups and down but it was cool or so I thought. Well a week before I was due to go for Roc’s birthday weekend he disappeared. “ Poof” Be gone. I had no idea where the boy dashed away too. I think you all remember that. Well I also had another JA friend down there we’ll call him B and I have a co-worker who messes with his brother we’ll call him A. Well when I was going out my mind trying to find Roc I had the A call Roc because I wanted to see if he was just ignoring me or was he not answering all together. Stupid yeah I know since he was the brother of B but at the time I wasn’t thinking. So A comes back and tells me Roc never answered. Until yesterday who knew what happened to Roc but I have since moved on found a nice piece of meat here in the Burgh so I’ve been cool.

Timeline

well i guess i can give my two cents even tho we arent married or anything..

roger hasn't had ANY real adjustment issues.. i ask him.. why didn't he have any issues, he guess cuz he watched alot of cable (BET) and worked in the airport.. so he was used to alot of our rules, mannerisms etc..makes sense i guess..

the only things are american food, which he does try sometimes and us learning each others ways.. which i guess thats not really adjustment..its just meshing w/ another person..

umm, i'm having a KK or Nat moment here:

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

:rofl::rofl::lol:

mi woulda tink not....unless she chat bout fancy hair potion and sew in cap lace front weaves or whateva dem name

Finesse mi nuh guh tel yuh again fi HUSH yuh have me laughing out loud at mi desk smiley-laughing025.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

roger hasn't had ANY real adjustment issues.. i ask him.. why didn't he have any issues, he guess cuz he watched alot of cable (BET) and worked in the airport.. so he was used to alot of our rules, mannerisms etc..makes sense i guess..

the only things are american food, which he does try sometimes and us learning each others ways.. which i guess thats not really adjustment..its just meshing w/ another person..

i kind of agree with Rogers statement..and alot of it depends on personality too i think. learnign each other is ongoing....keep it positive Q..u go Roger

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Speaking of american food. My hubby is going to try one of my favority foods. Pizza. He brought a roller stick (i don't know what you call it).

ummm...I hope it taste good.

Timeline

Part II

Anyway as you all know me and Quana have a e-mail group outside of you all . Yes I know its hard to believe we talk to other woman..lol

Now try to follow along this is where the story gets tricky.

Someone in our e-mail group messes with another brother of B. So if your following along you know that my co-workers messes with one of B’s brothers A and the e-mail groupie messes with another brother we’ll call him C..lol Well in our e-mails I watch what I say because I always had a feel that what I say gets back to C and she felt the same way about me. In a nut shell the brothers are some exaggerating gossiping guys. So I never really told her about the break up of me and Roc because I didn’t want her to go back and tell C who would tell B for fear they would laugh in my face because I chose Roc over him. So yesterday I announced to the e-mail group for that me and Roc were ova because she told me she broke up C so I figured I didn’t have to worry about him finding out. Well she knocked my socks off she replied back to me, I already knew and probably before you”. :blink:

Hey ladies I have some scoop. Mi wah gwaan hush mi mout but what the freak mi share... I'm posting it in segments so I can earn some posting points because I know Philly has passed me and probably Bunz too. I still want to get my heart first before them..

Well let’s rewind a likkle me and Roc have been kicking it strong for two years well it would have been two years in July. Yes me lubbed dis man ta pieces but I never filed for him nor was we thinking of filing anytime soon I was just in lub wid de boy wont front on that.

Me and Roc had our ups and down but it was cool or so I thought. Well a week before I was due to go for Roc’s birthday weekend he disappeared. “ Poof” Be gone. I had no idea where the boy dashed away too. I think you all remember that. Well I also had another JA friend down there we’ll call him B and I have a co-worker who messes with his brother we’ll call him A. Well when I was going out my mind trying to find Roc I had the A call Roc because I wanted to see if he was just ignoring me or was he not answering all together. Stupid yeah I know since he was the brother of B but at the time I wasn’t thinking. So A comes back and tells me Roc never answered. Until yesterday who knew what happened to Roc but I have since moved on found a nice piece of meat here in the Burgh so I’ve been cool.

((((((CHO)))))))!!!!!!

OK next segment mi wait pon deh next segment

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

smiley-eatdrink033.gif

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Speaking of american food. My hubby is going to try one of my favority foods. Pizza. He brought a roller stick (i don't know what you call it).

ummm...I hope it taste good.

kk!!! my fav is pizza too.. but roger ate pizza in mobay at pizza hut so he eats that.. in bahamas had subway, wendys and chinese food.. so i guess he eats alot BUT some of my fav mexican tings..

nachos, tacos, burritos.. he thinks is revolting LOL.. will eat the chicken, beans and rice tho

whew... dada .. u a mess!!! where are u bunz.. can u go track di fool down in mobay so dada can get her answers??

Quana - u mi fass...when roger go back a yaad?

supposed to be 31st..

Timeline
Part II

Anyway as you all know me and Quana have a e-mail group outside of you all . Yes I know its hard to believe we talk to other woman..lol

Now try to follow along this is where the story gets tricky.

Someone in our e-mail group messes with another brother of B. So if your following along you know that my co-workers messes with one of B’s brothers A and the e-mail groupie messes with another brother we’ll call him C..lol Well in our e-mails I watch what I say because I always had a feel that what I say gets back to C and she felt the same way about me. In a nut shell the brothers are some exaggerating gossiping guys. So I never really told her about the break up of me and Roc because I didn’t want her to go back and tell C who would tell B for fear they would laugh in my face because I chose Roc over him. So yesterday I announced to the e-mail group for that me and Roc were ova because she told me she broke up C so I figured I didn’t have to worry about him finding out. Well she knocked my socks off she replied back to me, I already knew and probably before you”. :blink:

Wha??? see that would bother me cause I hate people who run they mouth bout me and mine!!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Hahaha...my hubby doesn't care for tacos or burritos either.

Well, I don't really like curry goat. So hubby made some this weekend as I went to lunch with my friends.

Do you like curry goat Quana? Or is there any Jamaica dishes you don't like?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.