SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Who is/was SavanPhil? I've never seen that person around.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so finesse black and kk white..

i wonder had i not put my picha up.. wha race ya tink mi????

I'm not going to even ask becuse I know you all would guess my race. Quana I think I would have thought you were black but you are sooooo mild mannered you surprise me at times. Well all the time.

O.k. so glad someone opened that can of worms. Finese I would have NEVER and I MEAN ever in a million years thought you were white. Did you grow up in the hood?? And yes I thought KK was white.

mi modda die fram when mi small and mi live all over the city with different relatives....sometimes di hood, sometimes not...and been livin on my own since mi was 16

to be honest, mi no really par wid too many white people....few a dem cool but most a dem WIERD

So Finesse is Black....

I had to comeback with that one. A joke mi mek. Mi tink ya kool..link mi wen u reach maryland.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee, are you aware that you don't actually have a signature? I know sometimes you put your timeline at the bottom of your posts. To create a signature that "sticks" go to "My Controls" and click on "Edit signature."

that is exactly what happned...cause i know i saw it..and now its not there

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I can't believe I made the list:

Top Jamaica Posting Members:

#1 *JG*

#2 Hotlegz

#3 Savanphil

#4 TRELAWNY PARISH

#5 Yaads

#6 sus

#7 JaHoney

#8 Shemmy

#9 ^KK^

#10 Marlita

Move ova mi comin fa di #1 spot!!!!!!!!!!!

it always amazes me how ppl that haven't been on in years hold them spots.. they must have been chatting up a STORM!!!

who you a chat bout? JAHONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I'm not going to even ask becuse I know you all would guess my race. Quana I think I would have thought you were black but you are sooooo mild mannered you surprise me at times. Well all the time.

O.k. so glad someone opened that can of worms. Finese I would have NEVER and I MEAN ever in a million years thought you were white. Did you grow up in the hood?? And yes I thought KK was white.

mi modda die fram when mi small and mi live all over the city with different relatives....sometimes di hood, sometimes not...and been livin on my own since mi was 16

to be honest, mi no really par wid too many white people....few a dem cool but most a dem WIERD

FINESSSSSSSSEEEEEE HUSH why you have me rolling over here! smiley-laughing024.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, I'm impressed with your skating abilities. I could skate & rollerblade just fine as a child, but every time I've tried skating in my adult age, it has not worked out well. I think I'd do better rollerblading, but it's been years since I tried.

DaDa, the interview is on Monday, Sept 14 (as stated in my signature. :P ) I plan to go to Ja from Sept 12 to Sept 19.

:bonk: Darn if it was any bigger? But hey Nat were you putting me in my place on the slide?? LOL

she hasn't.. thats who im talking about.. she was b4 my time and i came in 07

oh :blush:

For some reason I remember her. Not much or maybe I looked at her profile alot when I started.

Timeline
I can't believe I made the list:

Top Jamaica Posting Members:

#1 *JG*

#2 Hotlegz

#3 Savanphil

#4 TRELAWNY PARISH

#5 Yaads

#6 sus

#7 JaHoney

#8 Shemmy

#9 ^KK^

#10 Marlita

Move ova mi comin fa di #1 spot!!!!!!!!!!!

it always amazes me how ppl that haven't been on in years hold them spots.. they must have been chatting up a STORM!!!

hahhahaaa..yuh affi just try ketch up

eehhhhnn.. dis come fram di one at #2 han STILLLL chatting!!! u, sus, tre and jg.. a NEVA git overtaken..

she hasn't.. thats who im talking about.. she was b4 my time and i came in 07

oh :blush:

For some reason I remember her. Not much or maybe I looked at her profile alot when I started.

i did too... i liked her wedding pic and her son's pic..

Timeline

ok so anybody having any real adjustment/journey issues...as for me

I believe we have made it thru adjustment..Kashi has now learned to accept most of the rules and laws and cares now if ppl understood what he says..no more fights...kimora has also gotten better with her daddy..which is a blessing..SO WID ALL A DAT..ANHY GYAL DECIDE SHE WAAN TRY MASH UP DIS YAH DALLY HOUSE..ME AN HAR...AN LETS NOT FIGET HIM!!

I have to admit ..I opted for the option to not see your siggys. Some people umph...PHilly....siggys take up half the page. ((Philly)) but you got on long timeline in your siggy and it's hot pink.

who ask yuh nuttin...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I believe we have made it thru adjustment..Kashi has now learned to accept most of the rules and laws and cares now if ppl understood what he says..no more fights...kimora has also gotten better with her daddy..which is a blessing..SO WID ALL A DAT..ANHY GYAL DECIDE SHE WAAN TRY MASH UP DIS YAH DALLY HOUSE..ME AN HAR...AN LETS NOT FIGET HIM!!

I have to admit ..I opted for the option to not see your siggys. Some people umph...PHilly....siggys take up half the page. ((Philly)) but you got on long timeline in your siggy and it's hot pink.

who ask yuh nuttin...

Same person that asked about you adjustment journey....ooooooooo

Timeline

who ask yuh nuttin...

Same person that asked about you adjustment journey....ooooooooo

dat was my adjustment,..my story..mi neva come admit nuttin..wah u a talk bout oooo fah..yuh want a star

Timeline

So that explains it.....

Timeline

LMAO.. kk sometimes yuh nuh easy LOL.. i love ur honesty

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.