SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Ms.tee u have 90 days to marry after entering on the K-1 -- since u know she di case reach a Kingston areadi start making sure everything else is in place. It's possible you can get a September interview date.

I do have all my paperwork. He signed the DS-230 part I, I have 3 years worth of taxes, pictures when we were together with me and him and me with his family. We both have birth certificates, I have my passport, no criminal background, he is about to go see about the medical. Anything else I need? I hope we get a Sept. date because my birthday is on the 18th. Wouldn't that be crazy if the interview is the same day as my birthday?

You guys are SUCH a big help.

He Has never ever ever ever used drugs of any kind if they ask at the medical!!!!!!!

No he is a straight as an arrow. He doesn't even drink.. I drink for both of us lmao

:thumbs:

umm, i'm having a KK or Nat moment here:

KK isn't black?

:rofl::rofl::lol:

I didn't think she was but I heard she is.....

Huh? u heard I'm black? :blink:

Shhhhh not so loud KK.... Dats what Quana told me but you didn't hear it from me...Oh wait was it Lawny???No it was Philly??Wait I think Jawi Pm'ed it to me or did Bunz e-mail me and say dat?? Umm or did I see a pic of you on Jaenglish website or maybe Finese told me at one of her parties or did JG tell me at the baseball game awww hell I don't know but you didn't hear it from me.

Ahhhh I got it it was in one of Ells long life story's no Sus found it on the internet.

Nope now I know I got it from Nat. She had it listed on a spreadsheet.....

:rofl:

:rofl::bonk::rofl::rofl:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I made the list:

Top Jamaica Posting Members:

#1 *JG*

#2 Hotlegz

#3 Savanphil

#4 TRELAWNY PARISH

#5 Yaads

#6 sus

#7 JaHoney

#8 Shemmy

#9 ^KK^

#10 Marlita

Move ova mi comin fa di #1 spot!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok so finesse black and kk white..

i wonder had i not put my picha up.. wha race ya tink mi????

I'm not going to even ask becuse I know you all would guess my race. Quana I think I would have thought you were black but you are sooooo mild mannered you surprise me at times. Well all the time.

O.k. so glad someone opened that can of worms. Finese I would have NEVER and I MEAN ever in a million years thought you were white. Did you grow up in the hood?? And yes I thought KK was white.

I just found they have clips on YouTube of the Housewives of Atlanta:

Ells he was so out of orda, mi cyaa imagine the display of foolnish from a young professional, I wonder was it staged!!!

i swear steve harvey get on my nerves sometimes.. what roles have he taken to dilute the stereotypes??? let them make they money like u making urs baby bugga..

LOL he himself is a STEREOTYPE with those hideous suits he insists on wearing

jackets so long they look like house coats

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bunz yuh made me laugh out loud~~ you now he has his own clothing line right? :wow::blink: who is buying the clothes? Pastors and Pimps I guess :lol:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells, I'm impressed with your skating abilities. I could skate & rollerblade just fine as a child, but every time I've tried skating in my adult age, it has not worked out well. I think I'd do better rollerblading, but it's been years since I tried.

DaDa, the interview is on Monday, Sept 14 (as stated in my signature. :P ) I plan to go to Ja from Sept 12 to Sept 19.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

I'm not going to even ask becuse I know you all would guess my race. Quana I think I would have thought you were black but you are sooooo mild mannered you surprise me at times. Well all the time.

O.k. so glad someone opened that can of worms. Finese I would have NEVER and I MEAN ever in a million years thought you were white. Did you grow up in the hood?? And yes I thought KK was white.

Now that is so funny. :lol: Cause people thought Finesse was Black and I was white.....whhoooiiieeee.

Timeline

See Quana....we think alike...

With that song you posted earlier....ummmmm......okay I'll stop it right there.

kk!!! LMAO..thats why i didn't look for the video.. i know ya'll would be biased.. look at the WORDS!!!!!

when it comes to music.. im white, black, hispanic, chinese, indian, eskimo LMAO!!!

kk!!! LMAO..thats why i didn't look for the video.. i know ya'll would be biased.. look at the WORDS!!!!!

when it comes to music.. im white, black, hispanic, chinese, indian, eskimo LMAO!!!

:rofl::rofl::hehe:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

A SO MI SEY TO Q

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

mi modda die fram when mi small and mi live all over the city with different relatives....sometimes di hood, sometimes not...and been livin on my own since mi was 16

to be honest, mi no really par wid too many white people....few a dem cool but most a dem WIERD

Hey Ladies how is everyone doing today.

Hey Ms Nelly smiley-signs061.gif

Hey ya'll.

Just got a message - Roxie and hubby are APPROVED :dance:

Fabulous News Congrats Roxie!!! Keep the good news coming :thumbs:

u mean ur giving us one every hour?

KK we should team up Jermaine Jackson Videos and quotes by the hour, perfect combination!

Philly and KK if you all do this...I promise NO MORE Stella story EVER!

LOL Jawi

smiley-laughing025.gifsmiley-hug008.gif

Well I must have read it because my God Father has been heavy on my mind, he has been battling cancer for a few years and I just got the call that he passed away.........I am just praising the Creator that he took him from his pain........Baba Peachy I love you and you will be missed (L)

Peace and condolesences on your loss Philly.

Thanks Jawi, I am concerned about you I hope you are feeling a little better today.....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

#1 *JG*

#2 Hotlegz

#3 Savanphil

#4 TRELAWNY PARISH

#5 Yaads

#6 sus

#7 JaHoney

#8 Shemmy

#9 ^KK^

#10 Marlita

it always amazes me how ppl that haven't been on in years hold them spots.. they must have been chatting up a STORM!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MsTee, are you aware that you don't actually have a signature? I know sometimes you put your timeline at the bottom of your posts. To create a signature that "sticks" go to "My Controls" and click on "Edit signature."

Oh and I know were not that close but I do think that was wrong to hold out on that info we received yesterday that is why I keep them at arms length.

??

Has anyone else tried to use Digicel or EZtop this week? Neither of them is working for the past two days :angry:

I was able to top up using Digicel last night... but the $27 option wasn't available; just the lower values. Then when I went back, I couldn't (some security... fraud... message). Then I went to EZTop and was able to top up there.

But I know a couple of days ago, I got that message right away at Digicel.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Bunz yuh made me laugh out loud~~ you now he has his own clothing line right? :wow::blink: who is buying the clothes? Pastors and Pimps I guess :lol:

Isn't it a shame that those two groups dress similarly?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

#1 *JG*

#2 Hotlegz

#3 Savanphil

#4 TRELAWNY PARISH

#5 Yaads

#6 sus

#7 JaHoney

#8 Shemmy

#9 ^KK^

#10 Marlita

it always amazes me how ppl that haven't been on in years hold them spots.. they must have been chatting up a STORM!!!

hahhahaaa..yuh affi just try ketch up

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.