SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok jawi.. what the heck u talking bout.. what is wakey's phone number cuz me need fi chat to har..

u better snap out of it.. do NOT let the enemy speak such words in ur ear..

i BIND THE SPIRIT that tries to steal kill and destroy.. and LOOSE on u ministering angels to soothe ur soul and encourage ur heart..

RISE UP OH LORD AND LET UR ENEMIES BE SCATTERED!!

sister hold on!!!!

waiitttt...wah speaking wah in jawi ears?

a eediat onoo tek me fah yunno

Wha appen? :star:

:rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

damn i just went back and read jawi's post

i don't know the pain you're going through but i can understand why you feel the way you do

but u have to hang on for your breakthrough, you need to press past these feelings girl

at least your fiance is coming soon so he can help you out

umm, i'm having a KK or Nat moment here:

KK isn't black?

:rofl::rofl::lol:

I didn't think she was but I heard she is.....

lol

di whole a onoo GWEH!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

KK isn't black?

No, she nat

mi woulda tink not....unless she chat bout fancy hair potion and sew in cap lace front weaves or whateva dem name

so Finesse is black and KK is ______?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a few questions that my fiances mom just asked me and please forgive me and be patient with me for my lack of knowledge:

On the I-797 Notice of Action is a date 6/30/09 to 10/30/09 - Does this mean when his visa gets approved lets say 9/24 just as an example, we only have until the 30th of October to marry or after he arrives in the States we have 90 days to marry?

After receiving the visa, how long does it usually take to receive it? Just trying to possibly get us home on the same flight because I am trying to attend the interview. I get 5 weeks vacation per year so it might be a good chance he can come back with me.

That NOA date pretty much means nothing. It's their way of trying to make sure things are done on a timely basis.

You have 6 months to use the visa once approved (right?) and then 90 days from the date he steps in the US to get married.

I've seen it take 2 days to a month to receive the visa after approval. Depends on the time of year, the weather, any natural disasters, the shape of the moon, the planetary alignment, and misc. freak things that happen. There is no way to pinpoint exactly when it will be delivered. Usually it takes just a few days.

Thank you

Timeline
kimmy mi chat bout the post where she feel like lawny grandmudda.. i guess she was just playing, i know my girl stronger than that.. but u never know.. im not letting the devil get his foot in the door..

OOO OK..CAUSE I WAS JUST TINING MI AFFI GO GREASE UP

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ms.tee u have 90 days to marry after entering on the K-1 -- since u know she di case reach a Kingston areadi start making sure everything else is in place. It's possible you can get a September interview date.

I do have all my paperwork. He signed the DS-230 part I, I have 3 years worth of taxes, pictures when we were together with me and him and me with his family. We both have birth certificates, I have my passport, no criminal background, he is about to go see about the medical. Anything else I need? I hope we get a Sept. date because my birthday is on the 18th. Wouldn't that be crazy if the interview is the same day as my birthday?

You guys are SUCH a big help.

He Has never ever ever ever used drugs of any kind if they ask at the medical!!!!!!!

No he is a straight as an arrow. He doesn't even drink.. I drink for both of us lmao

Timeline
damn i just went back and read jawi's post

i don't know the pain you're going through but i can understand why you feel the way you do

but u have to hang on for your breakthrough, you need to press past these feelings girl

at least your fiance is coming soon so he can help you out

KK isn't black?

lol

di whole a onoo GWEH!

hahhahaaa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK isn't black?

Huh? u heard I'm black? :blink:

Shhhhh not so loud KK.... Dats what Quana told me but you didn't hear it from me...Oh wait was it Lawny???No it was Philly??Wait I think Jawi Pm'ed it to me or did Bunz e-mail me and say dat?? Umm or did I see a pic of you on Jaenglish website or maybe Finese told me at one of her parties or did JG tell me at the baseball game awww hell I don't know but you didn't hear it from me.

Ahhhh I got it it was in one of Ells long life story's no Sus found it on the internet.

Nope now I know I got it from Nat. She had it listed on a spreadsheet.....

:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.