Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy.. are u ok or u jus pick on me LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

this wha dara said?? sorry didn't think i had to link my reply since it was so close to her comment.. i have to watch my board etiquette for these old minds!! LOL\

On the Steve Harvey show they were asking them to tone it down a little they said out of all the Housewives shows he ATL one seems to have the most drama and they hate that the ladies is living up to typical stereotypes..

But he’s too late. They are the highest watched Housewives show so you no no one is toning anything down.

q - mi wondering WTH u a talk bout too

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok..cause hubby did his medical but the kids just have updated regular shots...ok mi a go tell her

It would be a lot cheaper in JA, Kimmy.

thanks JG

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a few questions that my fiances mom just asked me and please forgive me and be patient with me for my lack of knowledge:

On the I-797 Notice of Action is a date 6/30/09 to 10/30/09 - Does this mean when his visa gets approved lets say 9/24 just as an example, we only have until the 30th of October to marry or after he arrives in the States we have 90 days to marry?

After receiving the visa, how long does it usually take to receive it? Just trying to possibly get us home on the same flight because I am trying to attend the interview. I get 5 weeks vacation per year so it might be a good chance he can come back with me.

That NOA date pretty much means nothing. It's their way of trying to make sure things are done on a timely basis.

You have 6 months to use the visa once approved (right?) and then 90 days from the date he steps in the US to get married.

I've seen it take 2 days to a month to receive the visa after approval. Depends on the time of year, the weather, any natural disasters, the shape of the moon, the planetary alignment, and misc. freak things that happen. There is no way to pinpoint exactly when it will be delivered. Usually it takes just a few days.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Ms.tee u have 90 days to marry after entering on the K-1 -- since u know she di case reach a Kingston areadi start making sure everything else is in place. It's possible you can get a September interview date.

I do have all my paperwork. He signed the DS-230 part I, I have 3 years worth of taxes, pictures when we were together with me and him and me with his family. We both have birth certificates, I have my passport, no criminal background, he is about to go see about the medical. Anything else I need? I hope we get a Sept. date because my birthday is on the 18th. Wouldn't that be crazy if the interview is the same day as my birthday?

You guys are SUCH a big help.

He Has never ever ever ever used drugs of any kind if they ask at the medical!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
i swear steve harvey get on my nerves sometimes.. what roles have he taken to dilute the stereotypes??? let them make they money like u making urs baby bugga..

LOL he himself is a STEREOTYPE with those hideous suits he insists on wearing

jackets so long they look like house coats

yuh see it??? and the country way he talk!! chat bout feeding into STEREOTYPES.. him need fi tek weh himself!

Timeline
Hey ya'll.

Just got a message - Roxie and hubby are APPROVED :dance:

That's great news. Tell them I wish them the very best if you talk to her again, Shem.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Lord it took me forever to catch up and now I have no clue what I wanted to respond to :wacko:

I am feeling a little better this morning, should be back to work tomorrow.

I am worried that no news is not good news where culture is concerned. I hope that she comes to give us an update today.

Lawny, sorry you are going through so much, safe travels for you tomorrow (F) My heart goes out to your friend too, so much on her plate.

He said the sweetest things to me this morning :luv:

He said looking into my eyes is like looking into a mirror, he said the first time we touched it was like water touching water an he could just melt into me...

lawd, the man knows just how to put the things I feel into words :wub:

I pray for a NOA2 every day... this LDR thing is the hardest thing I have ever gone through... and I lost my Mom at 19 years old... I know pain...

anyway, I think I need more rest.... sure miss ya'll...

:rofl: these tings crack me up.....it is sweet but sound like he reading a hallmark card

Uh huh

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Bunz my mom is there and the hospital staff know us by name, my grandmother is just ready to give up and go one...she says she's tired.

I know that tired feeling and I haven't lived half as long or experienced half of what she has. Your grandmother is in my prayers...but I'm ready to give up too. I'm not even excited about A coming. I just want out of this pain any way possible. I have enough pills to end it.

u mean ur giving us one every hour?

KK we should team up Jermaine Jackson Videos and quotes by the hour, perfect combination!

Philly and KK if you all do this...I promise NO MORE Stella story EVER!

Well I must have read it because my God Father has been heavy on my mind, he has been battling cancer for a few years and I just got the call that he passed away.........I am just praising the Creator that he took him from his pain........Baba Peachy I love you and you will be missed (L)

Peace and condolesences on your loss Philly.

No sah! Mi nah breed! Auntie Flo is on her way out of town so I know that can't be. I'm just really tired & frustrated. Mister has been sleeping a lot lately (maybe he's depressed?) & I'm not getting the kind of input from him on some of our planning that I would like. I feel like I'm doing everything!

Yuh ah breed. Man sleeping a lot is the FIRST sign. Then he will get queasy before you. Watch...yuh breed.

Jawi..from my understanding and experience..your job does not have to comply..except under FMLA and workers comp...BUT they cannot put ur life in danger..SO..look into that aspect..OSHA?

Because I now qualify for disability...HR told me that they have to comply under the Disability Act. Just like migraines are covered under the Disability Act. The doctor filled out the form from my HR department today. He was livid.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Timeline
Lord it took me forever to catch up and now I have no clue what I wanted to respond to :wacko:

I am feeling a little better this morning, should be back to work tomorrow.

I am worried that no news is not good news where culture is concerned. I hope that she comes to give us an update today.

Lawny, sorry you are going through so much, safe travels for you tomorrow (F) My heart goes out to your friend too, so much on her plate.

He said the sweetest things to me this morning :luv:

He said looking into my eyes is like looking into a mirror, he said the first time we touched it was like water touching water an he could just melt into me...

lawd, the man knows just how to put the things I feel into words :wub:

I pray for a NOA2 every day... this LDR thing is the hardest thing I have ever gone through... and I lost my Mom at 19 years old... I know pain...

anyway, I think I need more rest.... sure miss ya'll...

:rofl: these tings crack me up.....it is sweet but sound like he reading a hallmark card

Uh huh

i missed this one.. ja p.. ur man got valedictorian in jamaican love talk LOL...

Timeline
i swear steve harvey get on my nerves sometimes.. what roles have he taken to dilute the stereotypes??? let them make they money like u making urs baby bugga..

Maybe its the love for Steve in me but I kind of agree with him. When you watch the other shoes don’t get me wrong there is some drama and back stabbing and snobbishness but the ladies seem more subdued. On ATL housewives were cussing and fighting and just loud and going off. We look like angry black woman. Memba I made a comment like wow they are really going at it.

Don’t get me wrong I will continue to watch and I do enjoy it its just seems well over the top compared to the others.

By the way I didn’t know you were back. U didn’t send out a e-mail on how everything went or is that next week??

Oh and I know were not that close but I do think that was wrong to hold out on that info we received yesterday that is why I keep them at arms length.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.