SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat..u know she not no 29..look pon har an look pon me..i"ll be 29 in dec..dyam lie

oo the reason i asked how old i was ..is cause ppl always tell mi..i'm an old spirit and know way too much...

wey finesse dey

dats why mi guess 30....u look younger from di picha mi see a u but u know a likkle ting or 2

tre - u need some sunshine inna u life now.....mi share mi rum cream wid u

morning mstee!

hehhee..but si yah..ongly a ting or 2..chaaa

nat..we had the visa deliverd to tinson pen..and they called us..told us it was ready..he hd to pick it up the nest daycuse they were closed.

mstee...ok..mi a u ago ave tings..33..no sah..lol

Q..i feel..u im back into diva mode ..since no mo bbies poppin right now..

:thumbs:

dats why mi no wan fi get pregnant.....kind a selfish mi know.....however, i do have some pretty fly looking pregnant friends...

yuh feel mi finesse..afta kashi a laugh afta mi..bout mi a go pap mi foot inna mi platforms..kissteet

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Thank you very much. I just called his momma! She was SO happy. It has been her and I doing the paperwork. She is a GREAT woman!

tank God..cause God knows...

thnaks Brooke...oo mi figet fi tell oonuh..mi get an A and a B- fi mi summa semester..MI DONE ..MI DONE!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

congrats Tracey!!!!

Oo..neva know dem change paymaster..hehee..sorry

Bunz...Yea..I haven't figured out Lisa yet..poor Kim mi batty..she need fo go get a nice wig..why the heck she wears them anyway?

Susi..glad DJ feeling a littler better

Who is Tracey? :blush:

Timeline
congrats Tracey!!!!

Bunz...Yea..I haven't figured out Lisa yet..poor Kim mi batty..she need fo go get a nice wig..why the heck she wears them anyway?

FASS

Nat..u know she not no 29..look pon har an look pon me..i"ll be 29 in dec..dyam lie

oo the reason i asked how old i was ..is cause ppl always tell mi..i'm an old spirit and know way too much...

wey finesse dey

So u are older than me..okay.

I'll be 29 next year.

congrats Tracey!!!!

Thank you very much. I just called his momma! She was SO happy. It has been her and I doing the paperwork. She is a GREAT woman!

So you're Tracey.

How come mi neva knoa? Just kidding. Mstee is ya name ova er so.

congrats Tracey!!!!

FASS

Where are my manners...kikiki

Good morning Hotlegz!!!

Timeline

wey finesse dey

I'll be 29 next year.

so wah dat prove now? yuh waant a trophy?

KK..mi not chatting to yuh

wey finesse dey

I'll be 29 next year.

so wah dat prove now? yuh waant a trophy?

KK..mi not chatting to yuh

Um..not a trophy... let me get back to you want I want. :thumbs:

Timeline

ok big an serious question...

A friend is filing for her stepkids and her husband....K1/K3..do the kids have to get their shots in JA first? or here when they adjust?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre- I'm so sorry to hear about all the sadness around you. It sounds like you are a lot like your grandma. I read your review last night at the embassy and you had me cracking up.

Sus- The unknown is the worst. I feel so bad you can't get a decent, regular update. I'm glad DJ got moved and is doing better.

Ms.Tee- That's great news! You are on your way now. Why did it take so long at NVC? I didn't realize your file was there for so long. Just random?

Kimmy- Way to go on your grades!!

Good morning/afternoon everyone else ( I know I'm backwards and should have said that first).

I don't know why. They kept saying additional processing. There are two things that concern me when I try to come home from Jamaica. First, my line of business. I work for a shipping company, not Like UPS, but our ships assist in the war by carrying supplies and Ive been with them for 22 years! Go figure! Second because I have locs. I always get stopped at customs coming home and the funny thing is my company deals with customs all the time. I feel like Im public enemy #1.

Timeline
I don't know why. They kept saying additional processing. There are two things that concern me when I try to come home from Jamaica. First, my line of business. I work for a shipping company, not Like UPS, but our ships assist in the war by carrying supplies and Ive been with them for 22 years! Go figure! Second because I have locs. I always get stopped at customs coming home and the funny thing is my company deals with customs all the time. I feel like Im public enemy #1.

don't feel bad..u and Shemmy in the same boat sort of

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thnaks Brooke...oo mi figet fi tell oonuh..mi get an A and a B- fi mi summa semester..MI DONE ..MI DONE!!

LOL - Don't say that too loud - I always said that too, up till a few months ago - Mi jinx miself :whistle:

Edited by sus

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

LOL - Don't say that too loud - I always said that too, up till a few months ago - Mi jinx miself :whistle:

:rofl::whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.