Timeline
Here's an interesting one - Revenge on a cheating hubby with glue

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...or_ambush_.html

That was HILARIOUS!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OUR CASE WENT TO THE EMBASSY YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you know?

I called and spoke to the operator at NVC

Why Nat, what should I do?

Timeline

How do you know?

Oh. I was just wondering if you found out from talking to them or from doing the DHL tracking. You can track at DHL's site to see exactly when your package arrives at the embassy. (For no reason but to be nosy.)

You can also call the Dept of State to find out when the embassy processes your case. For us, they received it on a Wednesday afternoon but didn't process it until the next Monday. Once they process it, you can send them the DS-230 pt1. You definitely don't want to wait for your guy to receive the packet 3. They mailed Steven packet 3 on July 20 and when he checked this week it still hadn't arrived in Negril.

Do you have your DS-230 pt1 signed & ready to send to them?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

I just had a flashback....

Our initial plan was to file for a visitor visa and have Steven spend 2-3 months here, so we could get to know each other more before filing for the fiance visa. But then I did research on the visitor & fiance visas & found that 1) the visitor one is frequently denied and 2) the fiance one can take a while. So we decided to do the fiance one only.

In December, I told my mother of the change of plans and she asked me "Why are you rushing?" At that time, not even knowing that my case would take so much longer than usual, I told her that it's not rushing when the process will take a good 6 months.

In retrospect, I am SO GLAD we went with the fiance visa. As it is, we'll probably get married 1 yr after the engagement, which happened 1 yr after we met. I can't imagine having to wait another long time for him to get here...

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks Ms.Tee;

I know I may be late, but did ya'll know that Spirit Airlines buy Air Jamaica (maybe I read that wrong) and they going to change the name to Spirit of Jamaica

Yup!

Here's an interesting one - Revenge on a cheating hubby with glue

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world/2...or_ambush_.html

:rofl: :rofl:

I was laffing so hard I started to cry :rofl::rofl: . My coworkers are even in tears :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

How do you know?

Oh. I was just wondering if you found out from talking to them or from doing the DHL tracking. You can track at DHL's site to see exactly when your package arrives at the embassy. (For no reason but to be nosy.)

You can also call the Dept of State to find out when the embassy processes your case. For us, they received it on a Wednesday afternoon but didn't process it until the next Monday. Once they process it, you can send them the DS-230 pt1. You definitely don't want to wait for your guy to receive the packet 3. They mailed Steven packet 3 on July 20 and when he checked this week it still hadn't arrived in Negril.

Yes, already to go.. They didn't send me a choice of agent though? What do I do?

How do you know?

Yes, already to go.. They didn't send me a choice of agent though? What do I do?

I also read that I can be choice of agent? Is this true?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am still sick, but the results are back from the doc. and I don't have strep! :thumbs:

Where is culture1??? (F)

Glad it's not strep throat. Hopefull you'll be back to normal soon.

I'm also eagerly awaiting culture1's interview results, esp since she wasn't there.

My supervisor approved me taking off Sept 14 - 18 for our Monday interview, but I hate to use up 5 of my last 6 days; I hoped to have some when Steven returns. Unfortunately, Continental (the only airline with a direct flight from Houston to MoBay) is only going to/from Jamaica on Saturdays in September, so if I want to capitalize on my frequent flyer membership, I'd need to go for a whole week.

Did anyone get their visa in less than a week after the interview? I wonder if there's anyway Steven's visa might be ready in 4 days so he can fly back with me on Saturday.

Yes. 3 days. But, it was a long time ago.

Did anyone get their visa in less than a week after the interview? I wonder if there's anyway Steven's visa might be ready in 4 days so he can fly back with me on Saturday.

I did..did it Tuesday..holiday wednesday..got it by friday..hubby was here on Monday,,it will be 2yrs thursday time sure does fly

How did that work? Did you pick it up instead of having DHL send it to him? Is that even an option now-a-days?

Also, whatever happened to RoxieJoe?

Didn't they have another interview this week? She might be in JA.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

so i am finally catching RHOA

dwight is wild! lol

i can't stand lisa

she is such a snake

I kinda like Lisa. Sharee is weird. Poor Kim..I feel sorry for her. Nene is just Nene. I'm looking forward to what Kandi brings to the show. She was suppose to be on the Tiny and Toya show but I guess the contract didn't work out.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

YIPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THANK YOU LORD!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Good morning Finesse!!!

Timeline
So MsTee - what took you so long to join VJ? LOL... I see you started your file in Feb right?

I just checked out MsTee's timeline. Funny how things go.

She filed exactly 2 months after me, and got approved 1 week before me, but took a lot longer to get to NVC then got held up in AP for a bit.

It's like this journey has a bunch of unanticipatable twists & turns; you never know which hurdles (delays) you'll face. So it goes...

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I just checked out MsTee's timeline. Funny how things go.

She filed exactly 2 months after me, and got approved 1 week before me, but took a lot longer to get to NVC then got held up in AP for a bit.

It's like this journey has a bunch of unanticipatable twists & turns; you never know which hurdles (delays) you'll face. So it goes...

It seems to be all in whose desk you land on, Nat - and whether things pile on top of your app or not - there is no rhyme or reason

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congrats Tracey!!!!

Oo..neva know dem change paymaster..hehee..sorry

Bunz...Yea..I haven't figured out Lisa yet..poor Kim mi batty..she need fo go get a nice wig..why the heck she wears them anyway?

Susi..glad DJ feeling a littler better

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.