SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

dang........just 42 pages, that's all.

Sus, u arite

Mawnin Lawny ((((( ( Waving) )))))

Hey; Philly, what's new...I'm preparing for my trip to Jamaica...taking a quick 4 day trip to St. Nevis for my 1-year anniversary, at least I think that's where we're going, unless he changes his mind again.

Hey Lawny, That is fabulous and romantic! I know you will have a wonderful time, take plenty of pics please :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

@ tre, nope

i'm at work and he's at home

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
i don't beleive that was really his ghost

someone edited that sh!t in

dat was smadi walking around outside...bout a duppy

Sus, u arite

Hey; Philly, what's new...I'm preparing for my trip to Jamaica...taking a quick 4 day trip to St. Nevis for my 1-year anniversary, at least I think that's where we're going, unless he changes his mind again.

Hey Lawny, That is fabulous and romantic! I know you will have a wonderful time, take plenty of pics please :thumbs:

they'll only be of me (if mi can fit innah di frame), hubby don't like talking pics, eventhough I love his beautiful smile.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lmao why the hell am i STILL feeling sandy

my car looks like i carried the beach away with me

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i DO NOT go outside.. becuz i hate bugs and i have the kind of skin that every lil nick stays w/ me forever.. so i am sooo mad that i had attack of the mosquitos trying to have quality time w/ roger LOL!!!!

i am doing really good not scratching but dang these things are itching something major.. i have tried alcohol, campho phenique.. some chigger stuff... i am not gonna give the drug store anymore of my money.. evidently they all are just crocks and dont work.. :crying:

Take a sudafed or a benedryl....just watch the side effects of sleepiness. I take one at night after I've been attacked and it works. When I get bit, they blow up huge. So, I know the feeling.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

lol @ not fitting in the frame

gyal stop di foolishness

i think i'm the opposite

i'm the one who hates taking pics

upherebl.gif

Timeline

Sus, u arite

Hard to believe it's been a year already, Tre.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline

Sus, u arite

Yeah, JG, I can't believe it either, so fast. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming. I can't believe I've found the one and I pray everyday that God will continue to bless our marriage.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
[

No girl the ones that video taped it were the ones who threw the tour. The edit it and add music so at the end of your tour you’ll have pictures of what you did. So just my luck whoever went with us have a forever memorable shot of my ####### trying to get in the boat. If it wasn’t me it would be so hilarious. I mean in one shot you see one foot on the boat and then you see me pulling and then next thing you know SPLASH I fell back in the water and then when I finally got on the boat to see me rolling over the side and then bouncing in the boat its just well I put my head down and just shake it from side to side. My brother and father both bought a copy.

dada.. i stood by u and didn't laugh the first time, but u just keep on w/ the details my girl.. yes i am :rofl::rofl:

whew.. i bet u said i am laying on this boat floor for the next 10 minutes.. check ya'll later LOL

Timeline

Sus, u arite

Yeah, JG, I can't believe it either, so fast. Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming. I can't believe I've found the one and I pray everyday that God will continue to bless our marriage.

That's my prayer for you as well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sus, u arite

Not really -

Sounds like a nice trip, when are you going?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

they'll only be of me (if mi can fit innah di frame), hubby don't like talking pics, eventhough I love his beautiful smile.

Hush @ (if mi can fit innah di frame) I hope you do take pics or JA Eng was there to do a full anniversary layout for you both! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

philly.. we've had triple digits the last 3 weeks..roger hates the heat so we stay in unless the sun is down, but he hates cold too cuz like u he doesn't even turn on the A/C until 30 min b4 i get home.. once i came in early and i was like HECK NO, how do u function in this?? i mean i am just used to 70 degrees in the house but he is ok with a balmy 80

i guess i shoud be thankful cuz at least my light bill won't shoot up..

mr "i will eat anything" has made jamaican food everyday and it soo hard to push away the rice philly.. the two nights i cooked, it was tacos.. he passed.. and spaghetti..he tried it relunctantly, but he liked it..

thanks for the idea jg.. i will try the allergy meds cuz this is ridiculous man..

tre cyaan believe its been a year girl..CONGRATS.. ya'll have come SOOO far.. how is marcel doing by the way..

bunz.. on the sand ting.. when i met roger, we had went to dead end beach one day and do u not know he rinsed EVERYBODY (bout 4 of us) feet off w/ a cup (would just go back and forth to the water) b4 he would let us back in his car.. guess he said sand nuh easy fi get out..

Timeline

Hush @ (if mi can fit innah di frame) I hope you do take pics or JA Eng was there to do a full anniversary layout for you both! :yes:

Yes, nothing says first anniversary like having JAE on vacation with you!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Sus, u arite

Not really -

Sounds like a nice trip, when are you going?

man sus.. i don't like to hear u like that girl.. i hope u get through this hard time quickly.. much love , patience and direction honey :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.