SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Finesse I will keep you yearning for Jermaine's sexy by inserting some Toni Braxton and oldie but goodie! Jermaine soon come doa :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah girl.. my regular wig is on my nerves.. and i am a master at glueing in weave cuz i don't have nobody to cornrow it for me, but im trying to stay away from that glue..

so i guess lacefront it is.. i am in a diva mood these days..

i can't wait to see how it works out..

yeah check it out DYAO.. everybody danced REALLY well last night

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mek mi ask oonu ah question..how old do u guys think I am?

I havent known you long enough to answer, besides you aint cuttin me! lol

thats ok..not much offends me..

LOL - Kimmy muss be vex at us - she don lef -

She's 28 -

she nah leave...she hiding

me, hide? no sah neva dat

ells - how old is lehi?

when is that real and chance show on? mi ask earlier and nobody answa mi

It came on last night.

LOL - Kimmy muss be vex at us - she don lef -

She's 28 -

I'm older than Kimmy???????

so wah...yuh tink u a yung bud...try gwaan an lef mi

ok, here is the great news:

mi cousin just get back from ja and brought me 3 bokkles a rum cream!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

kissteet

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
wow..then why bother? then u"ll be divorced soon

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

LOL...but u see what I'm saying tho..with ur comment...who cares about GC..thats not my point..but remember the culture is new to him..maybe is shy b/c of his reading and stuff? amnd yes u still do have 4 days..and plus i hate cats..but the thought of not having kids b/c of his behavior right now is kinds running the other way?

She was talking waiting....not NOT having kids.

mek mi ask oonu ah question..how old do u guys think I am?

mi no tink so JG..wah mi get is if no buckle dung no pickney nah come

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am still sick, but the results are back from the doc. and I don't have strep! :thumbs:

Where is culture1??? (F)

Glad it's not strep throat. Hopefull you'll be back to normal soon.

I'm also eagerly awaiting culture1's interview results, esp since she wasn't there.

My supervisor approved me taking off Sept 14 - 18 for our Monday interview, but I hate to use up 5 of my last 6 days; I hoped to have some when Steven returns. Unfortunately, Continental (the only airline with a direct flight from Houston to MoBay) is only going to/from Jamaica on Saturdays in September, so if I want to capitalize on my frequent flyer membership, I'd need to go for a whole week.

Did anyone get their visa in less than a week after the interview? I wonder if there's anyway Steven's visa might be ready in 4 days so he can fly back with me on Saturday.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Thanks ladies! We need some good Yardie news NOW, approvals, babies, weddings ( positive vibes ) to all.

I don't want to add more $hit to the pot but I have a wedding in 4 days & I can't shake the cranky bug. I don't know what my problem is. I don't think it's cold feet but I do think there's something going on with me. Anyway...

it sounds like it's time to take a moment and reconnect with you. If you meditate this is a good time to do that, if you take walks, do that. Just my two cents!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
Kimmy yuh ole :whistle:

lawd no remind me yah..how yuh feeling?

congrats on the interview NAT!!! yippeeee!!!

Jus..visa yet?

jgay..yuh alrite?

Ells..how yuh day a go..yuh get off di couch yet :)

I am still sick, but the results are back from the doc. and I don't have strep! :thumbs:

Where is culture1??? (F)

Glad it's not strep throat. Hopefull you'll be back to normal soon.

I'm also eagerly awaiting culture1's interview results, esp since she wasn't there.

My supervisor approved me taking off Sept 14 - 18 for our Monday interview, but I hate to use up 5 of my last 6 days; I hoped to have some when Steven returns. Unfortunately, Continental (the only airline with a direct flight from Houston to MoBay) is only going to/from Jamaica on Saturdays in September, so if I want to capitalize on my frequent flyer membership, I'd need to go for a whole week.

Did anyone get their visa in less than a week after the interview? I wonder if there's anyway Steven's visa might be ready in 4 days so he can fly back with me on Saturday.

I did..did it Tuesday..holiday wednesday..got it by friday..hubby was here on Monday,,it will be 2yrs thursday time sure does fly

yeah girl.. my regular wig is on my nerves.. and i am a master at glueing in weave cuz i don't have nobody to cornrow it for me, but im trying to stay away from that glue..

LOL I feel yuh Quanna, sometimes a change up is all you need to put yourself inna yuh Diva mode! Glue in weaves will definitely pull out your hair so I applaud you backing away from the glue! Hubby asked me to wear my hair out this weekend and you know he got the look :blink: I asked don't yuh remember what happened last time, I looked like lil Micheal by nightfall LOL.

You are a Dvia Quanna!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

I did..did it Tuesday..holiday wednesday..got it by friday..hubby was here on Monday,,it will be 2yrs thursday time sure does fly

How did that work? Did you pick it up instead of having DHL send it to him? Is that even an option now-a-days?

Also, whatever happened to RoxieJoe?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Finesse weh yuh deh? fi yuh mi gyal!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Ells - who is logged into your VJ account? This is so not the Ells I know. :wacko: Log off...tek way ur self...mi waan di real Ells back...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right. it is probably Lehi logging in and starting shyt and trying to see what response finesse will give. :lol:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL I feel yuh Quanna, sometimes a change up is all you need to put yourself inna yuh Diva mode! Glue in weaves will definitely pull out your hair so I applaud you backing away from the glue! Hubby asked me to wear my hair out this weekend and you know he got the look :blink: I asked don't yuh remember what happened last time, I looked like lil Micheal by nightfall LOL.

You are a Dvia Quanna!

lol.. thats who i look like too.. that pic on kk's avatar LOL

girl ur hubby wan run him fingers tru dat hair, wear it, but tell him he better get his feel on b4 it spring back up and then u get weavealicious LOL

Ells - who is logged into your VJ account? This is so not the Ells I know. :wacko: Log off...tek way ur self...mi waan di real Ells back...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are right. it is probably Lehi logging in and starting shyt and trying to see what response finesse will give. :lol:

See we were on the same page.

Timeline

We didn't check earlier than a week from our interview but there's a good chance it was available before then. Our interview was Wednesday & we picked it up from DHL the following Wednesday. I'm sure if you call every day, you'll stand a good chance it will reach sooner than the week they tell you to wait.

lol.. thats who i look like too.. that pic on kk's avatar LOL

girl ur hubby wan run him fingers tru dat hair, wear it, but tell him he better get his feel on b4 it spring back up and then u get weavealicious LOL

LOL yuh see it!

We got our's pretty quick there were 2 holidays and a weekend in between, Good Friday and Easter Monday. The courier delivered it to the house by mid week and we left on the weekend :star: Just stay positive Nat everyting wuk out fi yuh Sis!

Ok Mi gawn home to mi Man! :devil: Night Ladies

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.