Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells, maybe you need to try to seek out some familiar stuff for him -

Here's some JA places near San Fran -

http://www.yardiejerk.com/findus.html

http://sfvintagereggaesociety.blogspot.com/

http://www.reggaegoldsf.com/

http://www.janc.org/

Thanks for the links Sus! I'll bookmark them & check them out soon.

I think some of these are links Jonesie gave me too way back when. I'll have to go to my messages to find that one.

Edited by Ellsinlove

My favorite song:

janet look GOOD! is this new?

Oh no...this is so old.

Bunz - Thought about Maryland?

i don't know why but it doesn't appeal to me

i think its because i have family there i don't get along with

but i'm gonna read up some more on it

but really and truly, in this economy, the life is whereever the job is

Nice accounting jobs here. The reason I didn't move back to Florida after college.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

One thing that helped us. Is hubby loves pool. We found a free pool bar and he made a lot of friends there. Now he has so many friends all around Chi town area its hard to keep track. If he is going to school then he will meet peps too. Another way hubby made lots of friends. :whistle:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yeah mon.. men twice they age was up and down that field like speedy gonzales.. mi LAFf and LAFF AND LAFF..

girl i know its soo hard w/ that money thing.. i am WITH u.. my money is sooo funny honey.. thankfully ALOT of the dancehalls have free nights!!

its really hard sometimes, but i knew the money was gonna be an issue when we went into this..

we gonna get thru this..

hey who watches dance ur rass off??? MANNN i was hot like fiyah last night.. the girl trice did EXCELLENT on her dance and that dyam Pinky (who i love ) got to stay.. pinky i my gyal, but her dance was not worth those high scores she got AND she keep losing 1 lb every dyam week!!! i was proud of alicia.. she did SOOOOOOO well dancing AND weight loss

One thing that helped us. Is hubby loves pool. We found a free pool bar and he made a lot of friends there. Now he has so many friends all around Chi town area its hard to keep track. If he is going to school then he will meet peps too. Another way hubby made lots of friends. :whistle:

That's how my hubby met our fishing buddies, in his class.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my husband off work today and quess what?

he just called me and said he was bored so the neighbors are over :angry:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you should start inviting yourself over to their place

i said ok, fine but don't you dare offer them one drop a my rum cream....or its gonna be on

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
i thought facebook was played out...just like myspace

twitter is where di ballers at...

I'm hooked on facebook.

For whomever asked for some good news.....

I got new clothes bought for me and went swimming nearly all weekend. Today at lunch, I got flowers.

Day is still early, though!

:dance::dance: a who sen dem?

Hand delivered with a smile.

I wanna be like you when I grow up :devil:

Hey girlie....we are going back to The Complex to see Tyler's drag show this Friday, if you want to come. I am not going letting my beer out of my sight this time!!!!!

I will be there! Let me know what time you are getting there.

Right at 10. That's when show starts. Date has his kids before that.

Yippee!!! :dance:

C U then! :thumbs:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Nat on your interview date!! :dance:

Thanks! Happy Anniversary to you.

ok, so who of you live in an urban, suburban or rural setting? which do you live and which do you prefer?

I live in the city. I love my location. I just wish I could afford a house EXACTLY where my apartment is... but those houses are about half a million.

What does Steven say about the spreadsheet madness?

Does he have a nickname?

Gizmo & Tingaling are his nicknames. He hasn't really said anything about my organizational skills (better term than spreadsheet madness :P )

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

no my gyal.. this is to get it going.. i opted out to get my divorce quick fast and in a hurry.. he agreed to help.. he hasn't (well not enough) and now i filed.. its such a shame..

ok.. i will remember that when i go for it! i like elasta products.. i am gonna try a full lace i think this weekend.. im SCARED LOL

aaaah now I ovastand, everything will work out great fi yuh support order!

I am excited about you trying the lace front, you must tek pics what style are you looking to get?

nay yardies around ells?? don't know if u went to any reggae functions or not.. or even maybe some of the african culture events u frequent.

friends def help.. yardie or not really.. just kind of helps the shyness if they fram yaad..

mr buggy and roger kick di ball dis weekend.. dem get tiyad to rass.. mi sey.. YALL OLD!!!

LOL Quanna that is so cool they have each other to spar wid doa......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

yeah mon.. men twice they age was up and down that field like speedy gonzales.. mi LAFf and LAFF AND LAFF..

girl i know its soo hard w/ that money thing.. i am WITH u.. my money is sooo funny honey.. thankfully ALOT of the dancehalls have free nights!!

its really hard sometimes, but i knew the money was gonna be an issue when we went into this..

we gonna get thru this..

hey who watches dance ur rass off??? MANNN i was hot like fiyah last night.. the girl trice did EXCELLENT on her dance and that dyam Pinky (who i love ) got to stay.. pinky i my gyal, but her dance was not worth those high scores she got AND she keep losing 1 lb every dyam week!!! i was proud of alicia.. she did SOOOOOOO well dancing AND weight loss

I watched last night till I fell asleep just when the guy with the Partner who is sick was set to perform I will catch it tonight on DVR. LOL @ Pinky wid deh lb weight loss each week she need fi step it up this is a competition! I still hate these outfits, pure foolnish dat!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
You guys are killing me with all the tv talk. Makes me sort of want to watch it all. I have seen a half hour of tv in something like the last month. Just can't still long enough to watch.

I am the opposite. I am making up for all the tv I missed growing up! The tv has to be on when I fall asleep every night. !

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going back to relaxing on Friday :unsure:

WAH

yeah I am. Been natural for too long (6 yrs) I need a change!

oooo..mi di a wanda wah u a talk bout relax friday...like why friday? BOAL!

Kimmy you are as young as yuh feel ;)

yep...but more time mi act like mi a ole ooman...an ppl usually tink mi ole...(mi sey sometime finesse, lef mi a lone)

Finesse..cyaa do a lick a hair..bout aid in hair advice

mi can do cane row...but big fat ones...not small ones

and mi a try!

mi tinking bout taking a class fi real tho...

right..cane row...mi no waan si dem dey dodo cane row deh

mek mi ask oonu ah question..how old do u guys think I am?

my guess is 30

close

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.